Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

I was wondering that same thing but figured I would rather deal with the 1600 then two 144's but they are my next purchase for the sidesand of my attic grow. I built a 4.5 x 5.5 scrog net at 32" yesterday but am still not sure if I should scrog one / two ripper toxics or let 4 ir five head for the lights on my first grow. Purpose is to learn AND get me off the streets scrounging for substandard product. I wouldn't mind tackling a scrog.but does it make sense on this grow?
So far, ripper toxic on there way. Growology here and a1600 on its way. once I get final tweeks done on cooling we are off to the races.
THANKS!!

Ok lets get this Super Godzilla Scrog going.
Name, CO Finest

Strains, Scrog number #1 (aka left side) Bomb Berry.
Scrog number #2 (aka right side) Hawaiian Haze

Soil, 50/50 FFO and Happy Frog with six cups of perlite

Nutes, None. There is enough in soil for veg

Lights, Left side 192x3 until Mars II 1600 shows up. Right side,three 144x3

Goals, Teach others,Grow tons of colas, 1+pounds per plant

Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you all enjoy this Super Godzilla Scrog Grows.

20140623_032204.jpg
20140623_032222.jpg
20140623_052455.jpg
20140623_052513.jpg
20140624_035001.jpg
20140624_035008.jpg
20140624_035016.jpg
20140624_043822.jpg
20140624_043832.jpg
20140624_043841.jpg

20140624_043855.jpg

CO what granny said. Thankfully I can handle a saw or two, always remember, measure twice cut once. I get great ideas off of your DIY projects, giving me the ability to grow better with your ingenuity. So thanks, I'm gonna keep watching the video's.

Thank you to you all.

Very nice CO! How old are those plants?

all my plants in veg except white widow are 3 months old and were all seeds no clones. Widow are two months. Video uploading now should be done in 40 min it says :)

Here we go again! You gotta love it! Professor, you grow some awesome plants my friend. I can't wait for the 1600 to get fired up and blazing. Nice two tier scrogs. :bravo:
:thanks:

Here we go again! You gotta love it! Professor, you grow some awesome plants my friend. I can't wait for the 1600 to get fired up and blazing. Nice two tier scrogs. :bravo:
:thanks:

Hello all,
New to 420, but could not resist following this experiment as I am looking at picking up one of the 1600's myself. just curious, has anyone else tried one of them out? I'm looking to replace my 600w HPS and get on board with led's, the 1600 looks great but I have yet to find any complete grow journal's with it. Anyhow good luck CF I have seen a bunch of your stuff on YT, so looking forward to this. happy growing.

I was wondering that same thing but figured I would rather deal with the 1600 then two 144's but they are my next purchase for the sidesand of my attic grow. I built a 4.5 x 5.5 scrog net at 32" yesterday but am still not sure if I should scrog one / two ripper toxics or let 4 ir five head for the lights on my first grow. Purpose is to learn AND get me off the streets scrounging for substandard product. I wouldn't mind tackling a scrog.but does it make sense on this grow?
So far, ripper toxic on there way. Growology here and a1600 on its way. once I get final tweeks done on cooling we are off to the races.
THANKS!!

First.....I cannot argue about your math co $$$ .....and you are right.... you cannot daisy chain marsii together which... does sux!!! My 4.x700.....mars ii.... I found out late! Next.... what is ur goal......1lb per plant......x2 plants....? Just making sure I am reading correct.....!!

Hello all,
New to 420, but could not resist following this experiment as I am looking at picking up one of the 1600's myself. just curious, has anyone else tried one of them out? I'm looking to replace my 600w HPS and get on board with led's, the 1600 looks great but I have yet to find any complete grow journal's with it. Anyhow good luck CF I have seen a bunch of your stuff on YT, so looking forward to this. happy growing.

hello and welcome to 420mag! when it comes to led i have learned from helping friends that it comes to the company behind the light. when they first came to the market if you werent spending 1000 then you werent getting a grow light more like getting a expencive led rave light. seems as more companys join the market the price is dropping. when i first heard that the mars 2 1600 was 650, it was my first thought. however Co Finest single handed made my decision, he showed me that topledgrowlight.com cared about their reputation by watching his 5x5 moster train scrog grow.

i have made the leap myself from a 600w quantum digital ballast, Super hps in a xxl hood to the mars 2 1600 and every day im checking to see if its been shipped. christmas in july

I&I

Now you've gone and done it "Godzilla SCROG!" - that means you need to do a "Mothra SCROG" and see which one wins :)

Left side Zilla right side Mothra lol its on like donkey kong....

Week 5 in flower and doing great. I find I have the same problem as I do with my cars,Always wanting more power...

Ladies and Gentlemen Let's Get Ready To Ruuummmmmble! Please bring your attention to center of scrogs. In the left scrog we have GODZILLA SCROG! That's Godzilla Scrog. & In the right scrog we have MOTHRA SCROG! That's Mothra Scrog. Both flowering plants come to center scrog for your instructions. Alright I want a sticky battle girls, lot's of growth, keep the resin moving, listen and obey all the Professor's commands. Protect yourselves against pest's and deficiency's. At the sound of the bell I want you to come out smoking. Touch flowers and good luck. DING!, DING! This should be the heavy weight bout of the month. My money is on Godzilla scrog! Outstanding setup Professor!
You always amaze me but I'm never surprised. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom