Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

Patience is a virtue granny.

Ever time I here that I think of phone numbers I use to dial with a bunch of 9's with a rotary phone lol..

The time has come. All breakers and lines installed. All lights up and running. Plants in place under double scrogs. Lets get this Super scrog Godzilla VR Mothra battle on. Thank you all for joining my new Journal. I have to say Monster Train grow was a blast. I am looking to go even bigger as you can see. Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

20140626_034343.jpg
20140626_034326.jpg
20140626_034422.jpg
20140626_034412.jpg
20140626_034433.jpg

OH!!! I forgot to add. The lights over each scrog put out about the same power so this is going to be awesome... True numbers in video uploading now.

I love checking out your journal because you do such cool shit. At the same time I really feel like a total amateur trying to live up to your example, but it allows me to dream bigger so it's all good my self-esteem will remain intact. :adore:

The 1600 is truly a monster LED !! Strong ! Thanks for the video, wanted to see that big boy fire up !! You do a great job and I'm sure it's not easy doing everything with one hand. Now worried I'm not gonna have enough power for mine when I get it...I can't hire someone to add breaker....have to be careful discreet here.
Anyways, I am looking forward to this LED match or growing match....it gonna be AWSOME !:cheer:My bet's on Godzilla !

20140625_131349.jpg
Just a quick post from my cell phone. I could not wait to get on my computer to post. Mars II 1600 is in the house. Just got delivered!!!

i just got the email today that mine has been shipped! 7 business days i cant wait! garden is getting prepped now, will be here before im ready for her!

Co finest.....your video was spot on...!! They should truly take ur advice .....daisy chain the.mars ii would really help. And a switch on lower watt models.....I have 700w.....no flipping switches....!!! So.....are u some type of electrician??..... or what??....u got some background working with electricity??.... I like to do stuff my self....but feel ....electrical.... maybe out of my league...!! All in all great job....and I can't wait to see the results..!!. How many plants are going in each scrog net.....1 each....?

I am not a electrician. Yes I have many years working with electricity DC and AC. I would have to say if you are not sure what your doing, do not play with electricity. There are many things I know how to do. I cant stand it when I have to pay other people to do things for me so I learn how to do many things. There is one plant under each scrog just like monster train. I do this for a few reasons. Cost is number one. More buds and even quality from each plant. I am sure I went over this in a video.

Those lights look amazing. Do they come with a warranty? I just purchased a 220w LED light and am loving it. Plants are looking strong too my friend! :lot-o-toke:

All top LED have three year warranty

Back
Top Bottom