Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

Hello 420mag. If this forum has not been moved to finished please do so thank you.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Re: Mars II 1600 !!! Supper Monster Scrog Pounder....

PM sent. :high-five:
Hey Sara,

I tried to PM you but since I am new member I can't yet. Can you PM me, I have some questions regarding a future purchase. Thanks

Whats up 420mag. I am back and kicking off a small grow while I am building my flower room. I missed you all and look forward to seeing you all again soon. CO'S 5X5 Tent Grow With Mars Hydro LEDs

wow nice grow i have been wanting to get a mars led for about 2 years now! but sadly i dont have the funds right now still but hopefully one day ill have the cash for one of these bad boys!

Hello CO Finest,
My name is Nung and i'm really interest in buying a LED light for my MJ.
and I'm looking at your MAR II 1600. how is it going for you?
Is it a good deal now a day for a LED.
Thank you so much :D

Whats up Nung, Good to see you here on 420 mag. It is doing outstanding. I just got a plant under it today. This will be the third grow with it. I have two grows posted here using it and on my youtube page. If you looking for one big light the 1600 is awesome. So far all I can say is it makes my plants grow some nice dense buds all the way down the plant. It is heavy and puts out about the same heat as a 400 watt hps.

If you decide to order you are more then welcome to use my discount code, COFINEST. Let me know if you would like any more info.

I bought one of these and after only 8 months the light does not work properly. About 1/3 of the led's have stopped working.. So far the company has not offered a solution. I would like to warn people that these lights, from my experience are not great quality and the after sales service is terrible.
As I mentioned after only 8 months about 1/3 of the led's are not working and the company is not offering any solution..
You think that's fair people??

You need to contact Sara so she can help you. A lot of members have had the same issue and she will send you out a part to replace. If you ordered from somewhere else or ebay then that may be a different story....

here is her thread and contact.
Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Loving your grows man, just spent a whole day reading through then haha.
If you had to choose would you go the mars 1600 or two 144x3w's?
And what tent?

Loving your grows man, just spent a whole day reading through then haha.
If you had to choose would you go the mars 1600 or two 144x3w's?
And what tent?

Thank you I appreciate you taking your time to check out what I have done. I would go with two of the 144x5 all day. They cover better foot print and have better red spectrum with more IF. They also run cooler. I like the Apollo tent I got but I have to say the Mars hydro one is build better. The Apollo has tack welds on the corners, The Mars Hydro are fully welded. So for what your asking about you could get all from one place and call it good. From what I heard they don't make the 144x3 any more, they now are 144x5 which is better to me. Now instead of 250 wall watts you get around 315 wall watts.

Thanks man really appreciate the advise, yeah your right they are 5w diodes now. Do u think 4x4 or 5x5? Will get onto Sara soon and get the two 144's and a tent. Cheers!

Its been awhile. I pulled a yield from my Histepper it is some smooth strong cannabis and the high just keeps going up hints the name I gave it.

SAM_16871.JPG
SAM_16881.JPG
SAM_1689.JPG

My veg is doing good. About to move them again and do a couple transplants.
SAM_16921.JPG
SAM_16931.JPG

My Cree tent is still in veg. I had to take clones from some of them and wait for them to fill the pscrog nets.
SAM_16942.JPG
SAM_16971.JPG
SAM_16952.JPG
SAM_1696.JPG

Thats all I got for now. I will be doing a update soon showing whats all going on very soon. Keep it growing green :passitleft:

Thanks man really appreciate the advise, yeah your right they are 5w diodes now. Do u think 4x4 or 5x5? Will get onto Sara soon and get the two 144's and a tent. Cheers!

Man go for the extra footage in the 5x5 and a regular 400 cfm fan works great for them. That little extra room will help for sure and be better with the 144's in it. They cover 6'x2 1/2' each nice .

Back
Top Bottom