Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

Great review CO Finest, Bomb Berry it is.

great harvest, yield, and review! Thanks for sharing and teaching CO! :cheer: Couldn't agree with you more about the purple NOTM's... I've only voted for a slightly purple one once, and I believe it was Lester's Midnight Purps, because I knew from his journal he hadn't made the plant cold and it was a natural, only slight purpling, with a trichome-covered green majority. A lot of those other "purps" nugs I wouldn't want anywhere near my lungs though >.<

I had some questions about this Mars ll light for my 5 x 5 tent.. After reading every post in this thread I had to join just to say Thank you for all of the great info about this light and growing in general.. This light has got my attention for sure.

I had some questions about this Mars ll light for my 5 x 5 tent.. After reading every post in this thread I had to join just to say Thank you for all of the great info about this light and growing in general.. This light has got my attention for sure.

Thank you for taking your time to go threw all the info. If you ever have any ? Feel free to ask away. Thank you all for stopping by and happy new year to you all on 420mag

Happy new year... I was doing the seedling transplants. Here is a few pic of the new years fun I had.
20150101_015601.jpg
20150101_015542.jpg
20150101_023359.jpg
20150101_023351.jpg

Hey CO do you plant those as is or do you score the roots or loosen them up a bit before going in to the bags.

and what is on top of the bags?

I forgot to score the roots once and I didn't really notice much difference from the times I have.

I also forgot once and then took a heavy piece of wire I use as a support and stuck it in close to the stem and pulled outwards a few inches feeling the roots rip. I actually think that did just fine also

Sorry CO, I should have watched the vid before asking. My apologies.

I've personally never messed with the roots of a cannabis plant. But i did come from landscaping where u do cut the root balls of cherry trees, pine frees ect. So I asked the same question and the guy I helped told me that cutting the cannabis plants roots can stall and or kill the plant. So I've never done. I believe cofinest doesn't disturb the roots while transplanting.

I&I

Back
Top Bottom