Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

Thread is pure awesome.

Kinda hard deciding between the reflector and the Mars, but this thread is making me lean towards the Mars.

Just let me know if there is any info you would like and I will do my best to give info to help

Thread is pure awesome.

Kinda hard deciding between the reflector and the Mars, but this thread is making me lean towards the Mars.

I've got the Mars II's & I'm getting the reflector too, they are both great lights so whichever you choose depends on how you plan to use it, your grow space & style of grow. :)

I dont think your running your ventilation properly. Considering your in a tent, open the flaps or a extra vent port for your intake. There is no need for a fan to force intake. You need to get all your hot air out as quick as you can, your tent will have no problem re-nurishing the air supply. You can have 2 6' inlines exhausting and cool that room to 75f without a hitch, i cooled 16,000watts with 8 - 8' down to sometimes 74f.

You mentioned tempetures can reach upwards of 100f, your plants dont want hotter air pushed through the tent with a camping cooler for minimal results you got. I assure you if you put your efforts into exhaust you wont have temp issues.

Not being a dick, just staying tuned to see if i should make the jump and buy 20 of these funky colored things.

just so you dont have to search for it

what do you think about the dry ice mentioned? i have access to dry ice and will be interested in doing this once i can watch the video, appears private on my end

This cooler thing was only to show that it works and give ideas for other growers for a very low budget and that ether can not afford a ac unit or have no store to buy one. My temp problem gos away when I turn on my backup exhaust fan or attic fan on. My point is not everyone has the money to put into there grow rooms so I play around to help others with problems they may have. I guess people still do not under stand why I post grows on here. If he watched my video witch he said he did he would of seen right at the start I had my ac was running and I was showing the power it takes. I also see that is a new account and another thing the comment about 16000 watts he grows what does that mean.I can say I grown with 1 million watts does that matter? If he wants to help others the by all means do it, but I do not see that happening by the post count on the profile. Like I said in my last post I do not see a ? in that post. As far as your ? I was thinking of doing that with dry ice but there is a few things that would have to change. Dry ice can be very dangerous so I would not post on doing that here. To much co2 leaking in a house and make people sick and can kill.

is that video available to public now? i missed the chance to watch it. im aware of the co2 from dryice, we have meters in our house along the floors that i installed. i have co2 in my flower room so i figured it would be one of those safety devices worthy to buy. next safety device im buying are those portable fire sprinklers.. just seen one at our local grow store and thought about how brilliant that is.

one of my fears is always a fire, no matter how well its set up always is on my mind while im away. with this portable fire sprinkler, (size of a propane tank) just screw it into your ceiling above your lights and plant and no worries.

happy grow :)

I&i

If you section off your space to a smaller area & seal it, it will be much easier to control your temps. You could draw air out of your grow space with an in-line fan & filter at the top, whilst a vent hole in the floor could feed your room with cool fresh air from your garage. Fitting the cool box may not even be necessary. :)

I've got a six inch 340cfm drawing air from the top of the room. I would think that drawing from the house would have a better effect then the garage (10' 340cfm inlet in bottom of grow room) since it's more consistent then the garage.. Only planned on using that to cool ac down... I really thought that bigger fan would do it..
drat

I have a closet that gets really warm, if I didn't have a 4" inline fan, 190 cfm I think, I wouldn't be able to get anything to grow. It pulls fresh air in from under the door and every once in a while I open the door to clear out the old and bring in the new. An attic has more heat than my closet, I was just chiming in to give an example of air-flow.

:peace:

Outside grow update. Big buds is now working on her 8th month in veg. She is doing a lot better. About a week after putting her outside the wind just about blew her out of her pot. I tied her to a support stake and she is not just over 6 feet tall.
20140702_112526.jpg

The four Train wrecks and one Big bugs are doing great. Nice and happy in the sun. The big has started a little flowering witch is strange.
20140702_112553.jpg
20140702_112546.jpg
20140702_112538.jpg

Back
Top Bottom