Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

I vote for flipping to 12s on Friday, I seem to remember you saying Mothra had a couple of weeks on Zilla but would take longer to finish? Just trying to be fair to zilla. I think she's getting a bum rap on her growth compared to mothra. Both are looking Outstanding.

i know this has been mentioned before, but what kind of netting do u use?

i remember seeing in a video it looked like a type of plastic almost (was all tangled up)

my nets are a cloth type and i throw them away after every grow so i dont have to worry about them molding. only thing i like about mine is it has more squares so i can tuck in different directions easy. would like to invest in some nets i dont have to worry about molding.

I&i

i know this has been mentioned before, but what kind of netting do u use?

i remember seeing in a video it looked like a type of plastic almost (was all tangled up)

my nets are a cloth type and i throw them away after every grow so i dont have to worry about them molding. only thing i like about mine is it has more squares so i can tuck in different directions easy. would like to invest in some nets i dont have to worry about molding.

I&i
If I may jump in, Ser CO's Finest (I'm getting caught up on Game of Thrones Lol) rec'd a HydroFarm Trellis netting 5' by 30' to me. I'm assuming thats what he uses.

thank you SG. now to find one with smaller squares.

Game of Thrones is a great series. fiance and i are hooked on that show. i bought the first 3 seasons and watch them several times over. try and not watch a few specific episodes specifically because it causes me to rage at the television ha. season 4 was pretty good, i was disappointing with the beginning but it pulled through at the end. excited for season 5.

Starks and john Snow!!

I&i

I am farming outside today and got some pic of the wall of girls. Update video Of the Mars 1600 will be done tonight.
Have a great weekend.
20140719_145112.jpg
20140719_145126.jpg
20140719_145141.jpg
20140719_145148.jpg
20140719_145310.jpg
20140719_145356.jpg
20140719_145416.jpg
20140719_145428.jpg
20140719_145437.jpg
20140719_145502.jpg

I'm subbed! :thumb: Love the way you do it!:bravo::bravo::bravo:

I'm going to buy a MarsII 900w on monday with flowring spectrum and afford the Veg with T5 sistem.. Do you think it is a good idea, or better to buy straight a full spectrum?

The MarsII 900w will be enought/too much in my Grow box 100x100x200cm (39'x39'x78')????? It will heay my box?

Thank you very much,

Keep it green!! :peace::peace:

T5 do outstanding for veg. I use them in my veg room. You will get awesome buds with flower spectrum for sure and if you ever wanted to add blu the just throw in a old series with the mars. I think you ment 39"x39"x78" if that is the real size then your sf is 10 1/2' so for flower to get awesome yields would need about 370 true watts from wall. That 900 will do outstanding ..

thank you SG. now to find one with smaller squares.

Game of Thrones is a great series. fiance and i are hooked on that show. i bought the first 3 seasons and watch them several times over. try and not watch a few specific episodes specifically because it causes me to rage at the television ha. season 4 was pretty good, i was disappointing with the beginning but it pulled through at the end. excited for season 5.

Starks and john Snow!!

I&i

Before I answer you GFC, your outdoor plants are magnificent CO Finest! Like...that is a whole 'nother garden of the gods. :bravo:

And hahaha right GFC?? I was in the middle of reading "a storm of swords" when I saw the Red Wedding episode and hadn't quite made it to that part... I wanted to jump through the TV and choke Walder Frey!! That old pervy F*CK!!! Now I've finished all the books that are out and re-reading them.. the books are way better (as always) but the show is done Really well despite some changes in the plot.

I won't give anything away but season 5 will be Epic..and just as infuriating as season 3 at parts. Arya's parts will be awesome. Tyrion's will too, Jon's will be intense, ofcourse, and Dany will have her biggest trials yet by far. And there will be a lot more from the Iron Isles that will be bloody and intense. Ok done raving lol. Time to go update my journal.

Sorry for interrupting your thread CO! :love::sorry::love:

This cooler thing was only to show that it works and give ideas for other growers for a very low budget and that ether can not afford a ac unit or have no store to buy one. My temp problem gos away when I turn on my backup exhaust fan or attic fan on. My point is not everyone has the money to put into there grow rooms so I play around to help others with problems they may have. I guess people still do not under stand why I post grows on here. If he watched my video witch he said he did he would of seen right at the start I had my ac was running and I was showing the power it takes. I also see that is a new account and another thing the comment about 16000 watts he grows what does that mean.I can say I grown with 1 million watts does that matter? If he wants to help others the by all means do it, but I do not see that happening by the post count on the profile. Like I said in my last post I do not see a ? in that post. As far as your ? I was thinking of doing that with dry ice but there is a few things that would have to change. Dry ice can be very dangerous so I would not post on doing that here. To much co2 leaking in a house and make people sick and can kill.

You're such a stand-up guy man. I haven't grown yet I plan to buy my budget isn't up to par yet lol. But I've been checking out this grow and you're a pretty awesome guy to help out the new growers. Appreciate you dude.

I enjoyed seeing your outdoor plants! :thanks:

Great update and Vid :thumb:

Those ladies are looking nice CO cant wait to see more.

Your outside grow is just perfect., they almost look fake. :thumb:

Before I answer you GFC, your outdoor plants are magnificent CO Finest! Like...that is a whole 'nother garden of the gods. :bravo:

And hahaha right GFC?? I was in the middle of reading "a storm of swords" when I saw the Red Wedding episode and hadn't quite made it to that part... I wanted to jump through the TV and choke Walder Frey!! That old pervy F*CK!!! Now I've finished all the books that are out and re-reading them.. the books are way better (as always) but the show is done Really well despite some changes in the plot.

I won't give anything away but season 5 will be Epic..and just as infuriating as season 3 at parts. Arya's parts will be awesome. Tyrion's will too, Jon's will be intense, ofcourse, and Dany will have her biggest trials yet by far. And there will be a lot more from the Iron Isles that will be bloody and intense. Ok done raving lol. Time to go update my journal.

I'm going to buy a MarsII 900w on monday with flowring spectrum and afford the Veg with T5 sistem.. Do you think it is a good idea, or better to buy straight a full spectrum?

The MarsII 900w will be enought/too much in my Grow box 100x100x200cm (39'x39'x78')????? It will heay my box?

Thank you very much,

Thank you all for the kind words and stopping by. I have be real busy with all the grows I got going on right now . I will try and get some more pic and post going. I am just about ready to flip to 12 in the main flower tent. By the looks of the votes Monday should be the day to flip. I will do a post after I make sure the girls are super healthy and ready for the final journey. I wish you all the best and happy growing.

I enjoyed seeing your outdoor plants! :thanks:

Great update and Vid :thumb:

Those ladies are looking nice CO cant wait to see more.

Your outside grow is just perfect., they almost look fake. :thumb:

Thank you very much,

You're such a stand-up guy man. I haven't grown yet I plan to buy my budget isn't up to par yet lol. But I've been checking out this grow and you're a pretty awesome guy to help out the new growers. Appreciate you dude.

I really appreciate the kind words. When you do decide to get a grow going please let me know and I will do my best to keep a eye on it and help where I can. You have found the best site to post it on and I know there are many growers here that will help as well. Take care..

Great video CO! Can't wait to turn on the 1600.... I think I went 5 for 5. So far so :yahoo:

Outstanding. 5 for 5 is awesome. Let me know as soon as you flip that 1600 on. I will be right there to check it out. My Godzilla is vegging like crazy under it. Very nice tight inter node spacing and thick stems growing. I am heading over to your Journal right now to check your update

Back
Top Bottom