MassMedMan's First Indoor - SCROG - 2 Lemon Kush In Smartpots

Oh my bad,, 1000wt light, not cost.... stupid stoner I am ;)

Thank you Mr Pidgeons!! I was fired up last night! ;)

And then there was one. Tenth week of flowering. Day 118 alive, 65 flowering.

20150309_065748.jpg

Just chilling with my lady

20150309_141423.jpg

Yah, somewhat boring and uneventful these days. Not complaining, I just feel a little withdrawal from the daily activities of having a few plants going.

No teas brewing, no leaves to be tucked, it's back to the grind;)

The good thing is all other fronts/projects are moving forward. Soil is cooking for the next grow. And I am about to start working on the soil for the summer grow, which includes the co-journal we're doing.

Daylight last night until almost seven pm, that was like a shot in the arm.

Got my greenhouse frame, going to tweak that, and I'm going to talk to a few nurseries today and see if I can get anything for free,,, advice or gear. Time to call in my markers after being a good and loyal customer all these years.

Almost time to shut this journal down. I have decided on my chop schedule. Saturday is the last lights for my last plant. Then she'll be chopped St. Patrick's day.

In honor of me fecking Irish wife ;)

Top of the mornin to ya.
(In my officer O'malley voice)

One of the things I did at lunch today was look over the buds I cut Saturday night. Found seven beans popping out,, I hope there aren't too many more hiding. I did not work at it, just popped out ones that were visible, from 20 something branches. So,, do I have some feminine lemon kush seeds???

20150310_140042.jpg

Anyway. Thanks for checking in Stage and DP!

Decided today that starting tomorrow I'll cut a half hour of lights per day for the next five days. Actually next Saturday their, wait,, excuse me her last night shey'll only get 7 hours of light. Then, Tuesday night on St. Patrick's night,, I'll chop.

I'll do a shot of my favorite, Jameson for you two, and one for 420!!

Me. Tequila. = TROUBLE. In small doses, or a couple of margaritas I'm OK. Anything more then that, like shots, look out.

Yeah, I didn't figure they'd be fems. But, at least I know what they are ;)

The shit I grew outside last year, was bagseed. Now that I know, the dude I got my shit from sold hermie bags. Why it was so cheap. :( But of all I planted I ended up with 11 girls, I probably planted twice that bit I cut out all the males,, of those 11 none hermied. It was junk grown in miracle grow, but I didn't get a single seed from it.

So, I'll grow these at some point,, and/or give them to people starting out.

I think what I did caused the nanners,, let's hope I don't get more. Or, too many more. I noticed shortly after I saw the naners that the plant didn't seem to puff up like other,,, went into seed production. Fecker.

I saw nothing on the other one,, but it's hard to think it had some jedi shield over it.....

Muh seed bank just got larger. ;)

Last one till chop I swear, tonight at lights on.

20150310_210332.jpg

I used some left over rubberized wire from my chicken coop. It was 2x4 but I modified it. Worked good.

Thanks for coming by!!

:Namaste::420::Namaste:

Ok, , I lied, one more, but I'm looking for a new profile picture and think this really is,, a, screen,, of green. ;)

She got a half hour less light tonight,, the end is near. .this plant has had everything thrown at it.

It has been/had: LST, HST, FIMd, Topped, Defoliated, Backbuilded, trained to lay down, and then get up under a screen. I also tickled her leaves ;)

Going to miss this girl, but I think she'll burn just fine.

20150311_063100.jpg

Not floating, I have some wire, heavy wire that is attached to the screen and the milk crate. It worked, but I'm not sure it's the best way. One way ;)

If you go back a little to when I harvested the other one you can see the set up without the plant in it.

Good luck, I'll come by and check yours out.

If I was going to do it again, I would just top, train and tie down similar to what Mono does, and others, but I really like his training style. Anyway, try to limit tops. My best guesstimate is 15 -20 max is perfect for the SCROG type of training.

I topped/fimmed one to many times, but I'm not complaining, I just didn't stick to my plan. Next time....

COsfinest does a great job at a SCROG, you should check him out if you not.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom