MassMedMan's Spring Fling - Indoor/Outdoor - Organic - Medical - 6 Autos

Great vid Medman. Keep em short & sweet & I'll keep watching em.

Thanks all!! I need to work or the color quality, and my brain farts, but the buds speak the most, or loudest. Really, really happy with the LED choice, and running them during the day is sweet,, allows me to drop temp and RH during lights out...

Early impression of the two I chopped,, the candy kush is solid, sticky and solid. I love that strain.

Not impressed with the candy cheese,, it was a freebie and I doubt I'll grow it again,, but if I do it'll be under LED. No where as frosty as the candy kush... Thick, but with leaf instead of bud and frost...

But I'll hold final judgement until it's blazed...

G

Hey MMM! Wish I had somewhere to hang a kick a*# dryer like yours. I am thinking of buying a dehydrator......

Congratulations on your harvest.

Hope you are having a super Sunday :goodjob:

Thank ya,, very happy with that, too! It has eight chambers, each one is large both in space between, and the space itself. I'm very happy with that. Takes up vertical space,, so, a bit different then hanging them clothesline style,, but so far very effective and it's saving me space actually...

Highly recommend if you have the space.... ;)

Timberrrrrrrr x3

20150622_051724.jpg

20150622_051239.jpg

Had to use a saw to cut one down,, thick,

Congrats.

no, all done on purpose. My uncle on the big island says that's a good way. Actually, they do it for a week or so there,,, and washing is still odd to them/him.

I haven't tried that yet wanted to find out first hand. Just part of my experimental summer....

I think the next six will be hung for a week, or so,,, then I'll wash them....

You should wash them immediately after chop, if you dry first you will get bud rot or mold.

Thank ya,, very happy with that, too! It has eight chambers, each one is large both in space between, and the space itself. I'm very happy with that. Takes up vertical space,, so, a bit different then hanging them clothesline style,, but so far very effective and it's saving me space actually...

Highly recommend if you have the space.... ;)

Top of the afternoon to you MMM!

My problem is not space but privacy.....seems rather drastic to fire everyone and hire new staff just cos we started growing cannabis. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats on latest harvest' it's great isn't it? :rollit::allgood:

Big congrats on the harvest def enjoy your hard work. i have a ? what do you mean by wash the buds never heard of it. do you spray or run water over it? sorry im a noob an thanks for the info:goodjob::volcano-smiley::bravo::welldone::lot-o-toke::adore::slide::grinjoint::smokin::blunt::rollit:

Big congrats on the harvest def enjoy your hard work. i have a ? what do you mean by wash the buds never heard of it. do you spray or run water over it? sorry im a noob an thanks for the info:goodjob::volcano-smiley::bravo::welldone::lot-o-toke::adore::slide::grinjoint::smokin::blunt::rollit:

Here's a link to the process growlover. Enjoy.

Bud Washing

+reps and respect on another harvest.

Did you trim the fan leaves for hanging, or did that girl eat them all up?

I trimmed all fan leaves last night. Most anyway, .they were fed to the soil which I reconditioned today, and I'll run autos in that for the fall.

Thank you bro, it's nice to get back in the black...

You should wash them immediately after chop, if you dry first you will get bud rot or mold.

I'll take your word for it, but I can't understand why. Last night after I trimmed any necrotic/damaged/old crusty, and fan leaves,, I sprayed them with a light misting of green clean. They're in a pretty sealed space with dehumidifier set. What given those conditions makes them mold?

The ones I did two days ago appear to be fine. I gave each one a solid look over today. Not to mention I used green clean during the whole grow, preventativlely. Never saw mold on any plant, of course I know you can't see some things..

I know plenty of people, well, I don't know many, but I have read about many people who dry all kinds of ways... Including hanging for a length of time...

As far as rot or mold, relating to when I wash.

What about the gazillions of buds that aren't washed. I mean this washing this is pretty new, or at least it's not something widespread.

So,, how those guys do it??? The ones that don't,, God forbid, wash their bud. Hmmmm

As far as rot or mold, relating to when I wash.

What about the gazillions of buds that aren't washed. I mean this washing this is pretty new, or at least it's not something widespread.

So,, how those guys do it??? The ones that don't,, God forbid, wash their bud. Hmmmm

LOL we struggle on, smoking unwashed bud :rofl:

Ditto.

After seeing what washes out of my plant when I do that after-the-chop wash I am sold on the process. My concern about waiting to wash them is reintroducing moisture after you already spent time drying it out. MassMedMan, are you doing the wash with buckets of water or are you cleaning some other way?

Back
Top Bottom