MassMedMan's First Indoor - SCROG - 2 Lemon Kush In Smartpots

TIMBER

:party::theband::cheer::adore::adore:

Snow squared®

20150319_203046.jpg

20150319_203223.jpg

Wow, just wow. Not only did I run out of things to hang buds/branches with, but I almost ran out of space. Very good harvest. I know this one will be more than the last. Pictures, and the video I took will never show the purple going on, maybe, but it was something I've never seen.
20150319_231916.jpg

Still rough cut video, but, here is my new YouTube channel, please be nice ;)

[video=youtube;n6YerLuwGeg]
[/video]

I made a bud washing video,, but I need to edit it. This is the best shot I got of the purpling, but it was all over the sugar leaves:
20150320_001948.jpg

Posted this video I made last night in the bud washing thread. I'll leave it here also. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;yR24uUwvwQ4]
[/video]

Wow Peter!!! I've got a shit eating grin from ear to ear after watching that video. What amazing looking medicine you've created!!!!! I'm so happy for you Holmes!!! Wow...:drool::jawdropper:

Thanks Pigeons420!

And, as much as I would like to try and reveg that girl, I already bagged her and the intel was worth it! I'm all in on smart pots,, for indoor grows. I just tore that plant from its smartpot and once again I'm a firm believer!

Not sure how they'll handle my area outdoors, but they are great so far inside.

No balling, but a thick, thick mass of roots which was tough to rip apart. I like those pots! Check out the end result:

20150320_212034.jpg

You could hear that excitement huh,, lol. Yeah, I'll be honest, when I pulled it out of the tent after the 60 hours of darkness or whatever,, I noticed it looked a bit dark. Then, when I got it inside, cut, felt the weight, and saw the purple, like everywhere,, it was a good feeling.

After harvesting the first one and realizing the yellowing was only fan leaves, I wasn't worried about that. But, in the back of my mind,,

Anyway,, yeah, that was fun and my excitement showed!

Glad you noticed!

Excellent harvest petergreen! Wow! Videos and all. So cool that they're all dense and thick. WooHoo!!!

:bravo:

Thank you Sweetsue! They are like nothing I've grown before. Not even close. I'm very excited to get my next grow going implementing LOS!

Wait til you smoke them bad boys after a proper cure. Then it's on! There's no looking back.

Begs to ask the question Sir P. Green, how long are you planning to cure your babies? I do know that plan is much different then practice...

Well, this last one will get the best cure. I am still into my second candy kush, so, I assume I'm two or three months away. I have almost 4 quart jars that I just filled this week with the harvest from the first SCROG. Three are packed with buds, one has trim and some popcorn. I go through about a jar and a half a month...so, that is how I'm getting to that point.

Those candy kush were so covered in resin that I've smoked most of the plant, sugar leaves and all. The lemon kush ones I'm trimming much closer, to get more to make some oil or butter.

My rough guess is I'm getting five jars from the one I cut last....which should last till the end of the summer,, when my six autos that I'm getting ready to start,,have started to cure.

Looks good on paper anyway ;)

I tip my virtual hat to you sir.

May your harvest last you longer than planned because you discover it to be more potent than original expectations. Oh yeah!!!

Watching your video is so fun. I'm going to play it for Dale right now.

He laughed right along with you petergreen. Same wide grin we know was plastered on your face when you filmed. :laughtwo:

I tip my virtual hat to you sir.

May your harvest last you longer than planned because you discover it to be more potent than original expectations. Oh yeah!!!

Watching your video is so fun. I'm going to play it for Dale right now.

Awe, thanks Sue. I know I'm smoking a but less now because of the increased quality. Plus, I appreciate what I'm smoking like nothing before. I smoke each night, and weekends typically only after the kids are sleeping. Unless they drive me mad :)

I'm looking into edibles but I've never ate anything that I really felt when I do smoking it. I suspect I've ate bad quality, but I hate to waste some bud trying again....

Awe, thanks Sue. I know I'm smoking a bit less now because of the increased quality. Plus, I appreciate what I'm smoking like nothing before. I smoke each night, and weekends typically only after the kids are sleeping. Unless they drive me mad :)

I'm looking into edibles bit I've never ate anything that I really felt like I do smoking. I suspect I've ate bad quality, but I hate to waste some bud trying again....

My brownies only took about 14 grams of sugar leaves and popcorn buds. Make them in a smaller pan and you get more bang for the bite. I'd try it Peter. A sweet buzz when the ingredients are worth the effort. You've been to DrZiggy's journals, haven't you? He's great for trying all kinds of canna ingredients.

I'll look, I've been meaning to get over to his area, thanks again. Honestly, when I have had edibles in the past I've had them in conjunction with other things,, get them at adult parties or whatever.

And, I tried to make some this summer with that junk I grew but you know the old saying, Sue -- garbage in, garbage out. ;)

So, I'm going to give it another try, so thanks for pointing me in the correct direction.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom