MassMedMan's First Indoor - SCROG - 2 Lemon Kush In Smartpots

morning MMM

glad u liked the strains I picked, everything is done outside, cept for this morning, frost warning last nite and tonite, so I bring them in at nite. Monday they go outside for good, in the ground,cept for the auto, it goes in a milk crate I fixed up for it. I had a friend do 2 auto's last season, in the ground, and they didn't do good at all. so I think 3-4 gal. container will work. ummm as far as a journal, I'm not really computer smart , lol, and I'm self taught , lol, so u can imagine it takes abit for me to do things...lol...but, I have not tried loading pic's or even putting them on the puter , I'm not much of a shudder bug, but , I'm learning that also , neat camera's I must say...

thanx again for the reply and encouragement , I have so much to learn.....

be well

fringe50

subbed found ya I think

Just had a friend over and I thought I would share this info. Back in the winter I gave him a vial of seeds from my lemon kush that hermied in this grow. I did my best to try and identify the female seeds. He planted two of those seeds in his yard a month or so back, both are females based on the pictures he showed me today. :cheer: They are outside, in his garden. I'm going over his house next week and trim them up for him, give him a few pointers. I'll take some pics.

He's got his MMJ card. He left with three of my clones, and some of the candy kush I recently harvested.

Another happy person.....

And while he and I were sitting and smoking, the mail came with my new security/camera system for my boom room...

Another great day. But busy, that's normal.

I could feel the sense of quiet satisfaction while I read that. :cheesygrinsmiley: Have a great day. :love:

I could feel the sense of quiet satisfaction while I read that. :cheesygrinsmiley: Have a great day. :love:

Yeah, after posting I thought,, I should get a cut of that next week... although, it's late in the season for that, and I have a few more original seeds or from the breeder of that variety, but, I wouldn't mind seeing if I could grow out a cut for shits and giggles! Thanks, Sue -- you, too!

I gave a buddy five seeds that I got from these SCROG plants I this grow that gave me about thirty seeds total.

I went through the seeds and picked five of what I thought were female seeds based on some information shared on this site a while back about sexing seeds.

So, he planted three of the five that germed. All are girls, he sent me a picture this morning of one of them growing in his back yard. We talked about the plants a few weeks back when he was sampling some of my recent harvests,, I wanted to get a cut but was not able.

Anyway, makes me proud, just hope it don't hermie in him ;)

My offspring Lemon Kush:

2015-08-299515_31_5711.jpg

Back
Top Bottom