MassMedMan's First Indoor - SCROG - 2 Lemon Kush In Smartpots

I don't really see much reason to keep this journal going. I think I'll ping the mods and ask them to move it over to completed.

I'll be doing smoke reports down the road when the lemon kush is cured. I've sampled, but not much and it's way better then anything I've grown, and with the bud washing I'm certain it'll smoke like no other.

Once I have some time I'll add a few notes for posterity on what went good, bad, and ugly. .my after action of the grow. My initial feeling was it was a success. I accomplished my main goal of finishing what I started in a safe manner.

The lessons learned will only help down the road. Still, getting them on paper , or in this journal for myself and others is the final check in the box.

Thanks to all who looked and helped. Much thanks to the staff and site for putting up with my mistakes, none done intentional. :thanks:

Please head over to my new journal where I'm going to apply some knowledge gained here!!:thanks:

:Namaste:

Well, just like the last one, six days after it was cut the buds feel dry and the stems snap. So, time for a day or two in a brown paper bag, then the jar.

Last time I weighed at this point, difference is I had only trimmed them once, I would go on to trimmed a z in sugar and popcorn. That one is still curing, so no final weight but I'm guessing just over 4z

This one here, I trimmed it twice, once at cut, then 72 hours later. I'm not selling this or helping anyone but me, so I think this is what's going in the jar, I'm not trimming again. Some stem to be removed but not much.

I need to get a better look under white light but there's plenty of purple still... and I've got the bud that broke off, or I broke already curing.

I'll lose some weight still,, but not bad for my second Lemon Kush:
20150324_224033.jpg

Yah, thanks Antics,, I had a little sample last night after I checked on them in the bags and the shit is great! No cure yet but it was very smooth and very tasty on the palate. Quite happy with these lemon kush plants and I'm certain I'll grow them again. They'll probably be one of my regular grows too,, since I have a few seeds...:thanks:

Excellent weight MMM. Isn't it nice to have so much extra and have it be so good? WooHoo!!! Enjoy the fruits of your labors sir. :goodjob:

Excellent weight MMM. Isn't it nice to have so much extra and have it be so good? WooHoo!!! Enjoy the fruits of your labors sir. :goodjob:

Thank you Sue, and it is a great feeling to not have to chase the man!! I'm a little pack rat when it comes to certain things so I'm saving a few vials of everything I grow, because I can now, and I'm hoping in a few years I'll be able to test it (assuming it's legalized and testing becomes more mainstream and cheaper for little guys like me), and then smoke it for comparison purposes!! I think I should be ahead of my needs, or at least I should be. So, I've taken a few buds of each plant and tucked it away.

I figure I'll end up with over 3zs of great bud from that one, with a lot of trim and popcorn. Factor in my other harvests and it'll be a good spring!

Have a great day, Sue, thank you for coming by and helping!!

No tears here bro. No tears

Pumped for our co journal really pumped
And I feel a pumpkin bet coming for good fun and salsa.

I'm always game for side bets. Don't threaten me with a good time, DP!! Hopefully I can come out and bless your pumpkins in September. Hunt some wabbit with you and 36G ;)

Absolutely beautiful

Thank you! I'm actually tempted to run of those lemon kush plants in Doc's kit. I like that strain and want to grow it again with what I know, and have as resources this time....

PG my dood!
Just read the last dozen pages in the hot tub! Amazing work here.:thumb:
My apologies for being MIA. Had some computer issues...blah blah.
Dood!!! I am tipping my cap to you on this grow journal.
POTM candidate for sure. I'll be sure to get me a seat on your outdoor run!:goodjob:

PG my dood!
Just read the last dozen pages in the hot tub! Amazing work here.:thumb:
My apologies for being MIA. Had some computer issues...blah blah.
Dood!!! I am tipping my cap to you on this grow journal.
POTM candidate for sure. I'll be sure to get me a seat on your outdoor run!:goodjob:

In the hot tub. You my kind of guy I do 90% of my posting from mine.

Dutty,
Thx man. I just wish my herb pantry was as varied and stocked as urs is.
:circle-of-love:

morning MMM

I just found this journal this morning, because I saw that u did a grow w/candy kush auto/flower, and I had just put it on my next list of seeds to get, so , here I am reading ur journal and I read were u use the Coast of Maine organic soils, wow, it's my lucky day , I just started my season grow with C.O.M. organic soils. I did research it well I think,, lol anyway I'm committed to using it . I really wanted the ''Stoneington blend'' but it's too new, and I could not find it anywhere in my area , and too much $$$ to have shipped, so I built my own from ingredients on there site, and some bio-char that I could get in my area, all things worked out OK, but, this thread is just what I needed to read ......thanx . I did looked at your u-tube clips , ya did a good job, keep them coming.

i just wanted to jump ahead and ask u your thoughts on the C.O.M. organics , or for that matter anyone else that has tried there product and what kind of luck others have had.

thanx again to all , you people have now idea how much reading this forum has helped me ........THANK YOU

now back to reading this journal

be well

fringe50

morning MMM

I just found this journal this morning, because I saw that u did a grow w/candy kush auto/flower, and I had just put it on my next list of seeds to get, so , here I am reading ur journal and I read were u use the Coast of Maine organic soils, wow, it's my lucky day , I just started my season grow with C.O.M. organic soils. I did research it well I think,, lol anyway I'm committed to using it . I really wanted the ''Stoneington blend'' but it's too new, and I could not find it anywhere in my area , and too much $$$ to have shipped, so I built my own from ingredients on there site, and some bio-char that I could get in my area, all things worked out OK, but, this thread is just what I needed to read ......thanx . I did looked at your u-tube clips , ya did a good job, keep them coming.

i just wanted to jump ahead and ask u your thoughts on the C.O.M. organics , or for that matter anyone else that has tried there product and what kind of luck others have had.

thanx again to all , you people have now idea how much reading this forum has helped me ........THANK YOU

now back to reading this journal

be well

fringe50

Welcome fringe50:welcome:

Very happy with COM, very happy. Very happy with Candy Kush autos, also. I think the folks at Com are working on a web portal to get the Stonington blend out there more... at $35 for 1.5 it's close to what FFOF is. I'm not being paid or given anything to say that.

Anyway

I wrote a review for it, I think. I'm actively talking to them about projects I'm working on and I'll point them this thread so maybe they can do something for you. My current grow, I'm running those candy kush autos on the Stonington blend, vs some plants on FFOF,, and there is difference. I've done some training of them so it's not all apples to apples,,, but, I'm my humble opinion I can see thicker plants with COM. They all look good, the Stonington ones look better.

Good luck my friend, great site to learn and communicate with talented like minded people :)

morning MMM

thanx for the quick response and the great report on the COM and the auto's .

I'm looking forward to this season with the new soil , and new breeds this yr. I'm trying one auto ''massive midget'' and everything is in COM soil, oh the others are white widow/big bud, critical, critical kush. c99x-line, ummm dats it.....8^)

thanx again MMM , and best of luck with this seasons meds.....

be well

fringe50

morning MMM

thanx for the quick response and the great report on the COM and the auto's .

I'm looking forward to this season with the new soil , and new breeds this yr. I'm trying one auto ''massive midget'' and everything is in COM soil, oh the others are white widow/big bud, critical, critical kush. c99x-line, ummm dats it.....8^)

thanx again MMM , and best of luck with this seasons meds.....

be well

fringe50

Nice strains you got going! Do you have a journal going I'd like to watch?? Only thing I personally would do to the COM Stonington blend is thin it out with an aeration medium. Other than that, I think it's the bees knees.... Good luck my friend. You can post photos of your grow if you don't have a journal on any of mine.... I like the autos. ;)

Back
Top Bottom