MassMedMan's Spring Fling - Indoor/Outdoor - Organic - Medical - 6 Autos

I just snipped the top of my cheesy autoflower hopefully she starts to fatten up as well. Only thing I've been thinking is if the buds grow fatter and harder then wouldn't they be more chance of getting bud root??

I just snipped the top of my cheesy autoflower hopefully she starts to fatten up as well. Only thing I've been thinking is if the buds grow fatter and harder then wouldn't they be more chance of getting bud root??

Yes, that's possible. I use green clean, doing it tonight. Plus constant fan on then, even at night. I can't control RH in the greenhouse anyway, so the fan and green clean help compensate. Good luck, I'm totally in favor of backbuilding.... ;)

You avoid bud rot by controlling air movement and humidity during the drying stage and by carefully controlling the cure. Backbuilding the buds shouldn't be considered the cause of bud rot, if it did occur.

The technique wasn't really designed to increase yield, and I'm not certain, despite appearances, that it does so. What it's meant to do is increase bag appeal by forcing the buds to thicken up instead of continuing to grow vertically. That it does most effectively.

I was just thinking the thicker the buds the highest the chance. :hmmmm:

I had bud rot last year with some outdoor plants due to high humidity, and thick buds. I found the rot while they were growing. Removed most, continued growing them. Read everywhere online and most said throw them away. Few said smoke it. I smoked them. I drink a lot of red wine, it counters bad stuff that happens to most. Plus, I hate hearing and not doing. I have to know first-hand, bad habit, sometimes.

You avoid bud rot by controlling air movement and humidity during the drying stage and by carefully controlling the cure. Backbuilding the buds shouldn't be considered the cause of bud rot, if it did occur.

The technique wasn't really designed to increase yield, and I'm not certain, despite appearances, that it does so. What it's meant to do is increase bag appeal by forcing the buds to thicken up instead of continuing to grow vertically. That it does most effectively.

Light Addict did say it was mostly for bud appeal, but he did say the guy he got it from, the technique, felt it increased bud size. I'm pretty sure anyway,, I think it started out as bud appeal, they noticed a bit more. If I understand him correctly.

I had bud rot last year with some outdoor plants due to high humidity, and thick buds. I found the rot while they were growing. Removed most, continued growing them. Read everywhere online and most said throw them away. Few said smoke it. I smoked them. I drink a lot of red wine, it counters bad stuff that happens to most. Plus, I hate hearing and not doing. I have to know first-hand, bad habit, sometimes.

Last year it started on my outdoor guerilla grow ended up harvesting early because it just wouldn't stop. My buddy down the road got hit hard ended up with nearly 200g of damn near un sociable buds (made red neck oil with it). LMFAO @ the red wine I can't drink the stuff myself it just doesn't agree with me even beer anymore just doesn't sit right. Isn't that why some buds are more resistant to the rot itself because they're more airy and fluffier.

Last year it started on my outdoor guerilla grow ended up harvesting early because it just wouldn't stop. My buddy down the road got hit hard ended up with nearly 200g of damn near un sociable buds (made red neck oil with it). LMFAO @ the red wine I can't drink the stuff myself it just doesn't agree with me even beer anymore just doesn't sit right. Isn't that why some buds are more resistant to the rot itself because they're more airy and fluffier.

Yeah, the strains, or at least one is supposedly mold resistant. I'm all over them, there is no mold this year. Green clean, look it up. It works.

Plus, last year they were outside, in the rain, in the weather,, this year they are in the greenhouse,, those two..

And, I shouldn't have smoked it last year, I did throw away some that was painful. I grew up insulating houses, before the military anyway,, so my lungs are already coated in glass... lol.

I dunno man seen my neighbor smoke some of them buds with more rot the buds. I'm not gonna lie I tried a few but my lungs can't handle that stuff. I'm actually even thinking of giving up smoking buds as well and find a good portable vaporizer.

I dunno man seen my neighbor smoke some of them buds with more rot the buds. I'm not gonna lie I tried a few but my lungs can't handle that stuff. I'm actually even thinking of giving up smoking buds as well and find a good portable vaporizer.

I use a bong, mostly. Plus, I'm pretty active, swim allot,, my lungs are ok. I've recently got a vape pen,, it's ok. I want to get into medibles...mmmm see that pasta recipe Major PITA posted,,, shit, that's what I'm talking about ;)

I use a bong, mostly. Plus, I'm pretty active, swim allot,, my lungs are ok. I've recently got a vape pen,, it's ok. I want to get into medibles...mmmm see that pasta recipe Major PITA posted,,, shit, that's what I'm talking about ;)

My preferred method has become baked buds. Decarboxylated at 225 degrees for 30 min, eat like candy and get incredibly buzzed. The easiest of all medibles. It requires tasty cannabis, but isn't that what we all grow here?

My preferred method has become baked buds. Decarboxylated at 225 degrees for 30 min, eat like candy and get incredibly buzzed. The easiest of all medibles. It requires tasty cannabis, but isn't that what we all grow here?

I'm going to try that. I want to explore the medibles, and creams, oils.... I think this plant can do wonderful things. Of course, we all do. But, I imagine a world where twenty years from now instead of giving "problem" kids pharmaceutical drugs,, the parents may have alternatives.

Who knows what form...what dose... this is way down the road once people like us continue to break the stigma. And, as this happens, more money goes to finding the good, this plant we grow has, instead of looking for the bad.

It'll happen. Might take time, but, someday there will be options for the next generation.

Until then I just grow and learn.... learn as I grow. :)

There's a wine rant..... llol

I tore through my entire harvest baking buds to keep Dale sane while he was locked into the nursing home. Every day in picked out the appropriate number of buds, baked them up and headed out. One as soon as I got there, other an hour later, and he was set for the night. He preferred to wash his down with good coffee. The THC Bomb was the tastier of the two I grew. I think you'll like it. BAR tried it and loved it too.

In Spain they're selling creams and ointments with cbd and loads of other pharmaceuticals you can buy right in the grow shops. I'll send you a link to em they're a bit pricey for my liking but top quality items I'll pm you a link to em and you can check em out.

Those links are great, thanks! I'm in a circle of friends/family with a lady who makes creams and ointments. We haven't connected the dots yet,,.but I bet we will this summer at an annual family party...thank you!!

:thumb:
The seed selector on that site is pretty sweet as well.
:cheer:

Thanks for the drop. I need a sativa, or two,, I'll look. ;) :Namaste:

Arjan's Haze 3 is a tasty one I find. Did one out door last year ended up getting about 250g off her. Packs a punch on the body buzz good for during the day.
THC: 13.29%
CBD: 1.2%
CBN: 2.04%.

Mornin MMM

Everything is looking good , your vid's are great , are u using a go-pro camera?

All is well here, the a/f ''mass midget'' is doing well in the COM . All reports about the COM ''Stonyington blend'' seems everyone is quite pleased ,except for the $$$, it's gone up to 49.99 a bag on line........ I know this , I'll be making a trip to Maine this summer, I will be picking atleast 4-6 bags for next season.

Hea if you don't mind would you send me the links to those places's in Spain ? If there is a problem ,,no worries.

Take care and be well

Fringe50

Mornin MMM

Everything is looking good , your vid's are great , are u using a go-pro camera?

All is well here, the a/f ''mass midget'' is doing well in the COM . All reports about the COM ''Stonyington blend'' seems everyone is quite pleased ,except for the $$$, it's gone up to 49.99 a bag on line........ I know this , I'll be making a trip to Maine this summer, I will be picking atleast 4-6 bags for next season.

Hea if you don't mind would you send me the links to those places's in Spain ? If there is a problem ,,no worries.

Take care and be well

Fringe50

Back
Top Bottom