MassMedMan's Spring Fling - Indoor/Outdoor - Organic - Medical - 6 Autos

Make sure I receive a personal invite or even a public one on one of my journals to your next run MMM.

Thanks folks! Been super busy and not keeping up here. Pulled them out of the jars today for a good airing out. Going to put majority through or on my microscope tonight and do one final check. I have not seen any mold. Just want to be extra careful.

I have three candy kush autos that were going to be in my guerrilla grow which I cancelled but still grew the seeds. Those ones are fifty five days and looking awesome. With no constraints I'll be going 80 days at least.

Hope you all have a green day!!

Did a short Bud Washing video on the THC bomb....

I have to be honest with u. I smoked a bud that dropped in a toilet before.
Anyways I want to try bud washing in root beer, beer , grape soda and sees how it goes.

I have to be honest with u. I smoked a bud that dropped in a toilet before.
Anyways I want to try bud washing in root beer, beer , grape soda and sees how it goes.

That's it? as crazy a name you are online I thought you'd kill a dude with some bud.....you silly cat you.....

Man, you gotta live a little. i took a bud once a wiped this chicks, then I smoked her,, or was it this online comedian.... I smoke a lot anyway....nermind im not thriteen anymore. bUT, thanks for your input.

PS,,, guys like you are fun knee,,,, enjoy the online life

just a quick update... gave one of the ladies I am helping some cured Candy Kush and THC bomb.... should have seen the text i got last night. She was very happy with the THC bomb,, she said it was the best she's ever had. Makes me feel good. I have been rolling trim bones for a few people and the feedback I'm getting from them is great.... the brownies I made last week with trim are a big hit. They don't do much to me but that is normal. Overall, I'm very happy with this harvest and the feedback I'm getting so far.....

Amen to that. The sharing is the best part of the growing. Sometimes even better than enjoying it myself. It's the sharing that drives the desire for improvement.

Good job. MassMedMan. Earning that user name. :cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks, both of you. :Namaste: Yes, it's great feeling, better than I thought. It's funny, for years I just enjoyed marijuana because it put me to a place that wasn't too far off, but enough off the beaten path to where I found things I may not have. Well, early on I got pretty high, but unlike some of the drugs out there today, I was never too far out there. Worst case I'd just sit and chill. sleep it off.....

Fast forward thirty years, that's a rough estimate of how long I have been smoking... and I have a true love and understanding of this plant we all love. Even a few years ago I wondered if this whole MMJ movement was real or not. I figured people just wanted to get high, go to that place I love to go where I am happy, relaxed, and comfortable in my skin...no problem -- amen to that.

Then, I started reading, hearing stories of these people who were being helped by this plant. Kids, elderly, people of all skin color, background, all barriers were being crossed. I still wondered,, is this media propaganda,, the pro pot movement hosting these people up??

Then, I met this woman who changed it all for me. She was always in my circle but always in the background. We talked at a party,, about gardens, and chickens, and finally marijuana. She doesn't grow, she makes oils and creams for people that I know and respect so they don't have to use pills.

That summer I had my first outdoor grow in full swing,, few bagseeds and I was off.

I started reading more to grow those bagseeds, and the more I read about growing I also read about all these stories of people who were being helped, taken off pilss. Eventually I read enough to believe what I was reading.

So, here I am, couple years into growing and still and student of the game. But, I believe, I believe there is more good from this plant then any bad. And now to have a few people with very real conditions seek out/use/need what I can make, create, cultivate is empowering.

I think it should be regulated and controlled, taxed and studied,, of course they won't do it the right way. But, maybe someday my kids will live in a world with less pills and more medical marijuana choices. Maybe kids will be given extremely low doses of MMJ instead of fifteen pills. Maybe they won't even need that if other people had more choices. Like their parents. Maybe if adults could choose MMj for what ails them they wouldn't suck down alchohol. Or turn to meth, or crack, or all that other shit that I can';t plant a seed in the ground to create.

We can dream. :passitleft:

thanks, both of you. :Namaste: Yes, it's great feeling, better than I thought. It's funny, for years I just enjoyed marijuana because it put me to a place that wasn't too far off, but enough off the beaten path to where I found things I may not have. Well, early on I got pretty high, but unlike some of the drugs out there today, I was never too far out there. Worst case I'd just sit and chill. sleep it off.....

Fast forward thirty years, that's a rough estimate of how long I have been smoking... and I have a true love and understanding of this plant we all love. Even a few years ago I wondered if this whole MMJ movement was real or not. I figured people just wanted to get high, go to that place I love to go where I am happy, relaxed, and comfortable in my skin...no problem -- amen to that.

Then, I started reading, hearing stories of these people who were being helped by this plant. Kids, elderly, people of all skin color, background, all barriers were being crossed. I still wondered,, is this media propaganda,, the pro pot movement hosting these people up??

Then, I met this woman who changed it all for me. She was always in my circle but always in the background. We talked at a party,, about gardens, and chickens, and finally marijuana. She doesn't grow, she makes oils and creams for people that I know and respect so they don't have to use pills.

That summer I had my first outdoor grow in full swing,, few bagseeds and I was off.

I started reading more to grow those bagseeds, and the more I read about growing I also read about all these stories of people who were being helped, taken off pilss. Eventually I read enough to believe what I was reading.

So, here I am, couple years into growing and still and student of the game. But, I believe, I believe there is more good from this plant then any bad. And now to have a few people with very real conditions seek out/use/need what I can make, create, cultivate is empowering.

I think it should be regulated and controlled, taxed and studied,, of course they won't do it the right way. But, maybe someday my kids will live in a world with less pills and more medical marijuana choices. Maybe kids will be given extremely low doses of MMJ instead of fifteen pills. Maybe they won't even need that if other people had more choices. Like their parents. Maybe if adults could choose MMj for what ails them they wouldn't suck down alchohol. Or turn to meth, or crack, or all that other shit that I can';t plant a seed in the ground to create.

We can dream. :passitleft:

There you go, waxing eloquent and being inspirational again !

To the future! It's going to happen. Somewhere soon the domino effect is going to be unstoppable. Once we start researching the way Israel has been doing for decades the possibilities are boundless. I dream of a future where cannabis is available in nursing homes instead of the pills they dispense now.

Like you MMM, I started this journey to help Dale stay high while fighting to stay alive, but the longer I was on this site the more I became aware of the medicinal potential of the plant. We have to free it, and us to grow and share it. I'm hopeful that'll be the legacy of our time here. I've waited decades for this.

It's funny Sue. I had some wine earlier with my uncle Mario over cheese and crackers, and he's on a laundry list of meds. Mid eighties, been there done that kind of guy, from military service, businesses owned, kids raised... Probably has a massive bank account from land he's bought and sold.

Now, he gambles the nickel slots, grows tomatoes, and makes incredible wine. Him and some buddies that make it are part of a group called the, purple feet crowd, still mashing like the old country.

He's old school, born in Italy, stood in line with my grandfather at Ellis Island.

The two of them left Italy, left everything behind on some boat,, that's why there are very, very few people in this country with my last name.

So today, I got up the nerve to ask him if he'd consider or heard about the benefits to his many ailments with MMJ.

Lol,, his eyes got wide. And then he said that's crazy. So, I spent the next half hour going through his pills,, looked up a few, knew a few. I eventually looked up and said, Mario, you know one cream could eliminate these three bottles.

Bet, your stomach would like that. Could then eliminate this bottle, too. Four down.

He goes over to the garden,, I yell over to him again, look at these two,, taken for sleep issues... So, he walks away again laughing at me,, we go back n forth, finally, he looks at me and says,, One plant can do that?

I said, yup.

One plant, water, soil, air, light...All God given. I got a big smile on his face. If you knew him, well, it made me smile also.

He'll never try it, I certainly won't help him, at his age and condition. But, there's a whole generation before him that are willing to try.

And get off the pills.

Another century and it's mainstream. Getting there will be tough but I'm ready for the fight. :)

Have a nice day, Sue :)

Jesus man talk about motivational!

I'll fight the fight to!

Thanks buddy. I've always been passionate, a fighter,, yada, yada. Now that I grow. And grow for others,, and see the joy in their eyes.... powerful. It's consuming me to the point where I see I'm at the point of no return.

I'm all in. There is no reason this plant should be crucified. No reason. My town has a huge heroine epidemic. It's all because of pills, vicadin, perks, all the crap licensed and legal drug pushers e.g. Doctors peddle. They get kick backs for,, the scripts they write. My buddy works in that industry.... Sickening the things he tells me. .

I admire the passion MassMedMan. I grow just for myself and my daughter at this point but to be able to eliminate what I believe are dangerous drugs for better effect is indeed empowering. Change is coming.

Back
Top Bottom