MassMedMan's First Indoor - SCROG - 2 Lemon Kush In Smartpots

Hot glued the wire into pre drilled holes in crate. Used pipe cleaners to secure wire to screen, then some hot glue for security. No worries here you go:
20150307_220148.jpg

Less than seven days, I cut on Saturday. And still a good amount of stem left, maybe half a zip. And they need trimming. But, I did snap a few branches, RH has been around 50. Time to brownbag them for a couple days...

Early returns are awesome...the dense buds I saw are for real (i did zero that scale with plastic before):

20150312_204043.jpg

And the big sister which is still going got lights out a half hour earlier this morning, tonight she's getting lights on a half hour later.... tomorrow more of the same, and Saturday,, then she's done,,, I might give her a blast of four hours or so once she's been in the dark for a bunch of hours.... cause now I'm playing with house money ;)

After Dee stemming
20150312_210939.jpg
20150312_211002.jpg

So, after I gave them a good trimming last night I'm down to just under 4z. Figure with a bit more drying/curing I'll probably end up with three and a half zippers. I never really said a number but in the back of my mind I always had four zips as a target. I'm thinking I'll hit that for sure with the one still going. So, going to be a good spring...

Happy Fffffffrosty Friday, 420 :)

Nice petergreen. Great looking harvest. +Reps bro. :bravo:

Thank you, couldn't have done it without all your help, directly or indirectly!!

Thank you Mr Pigeons420! You've been a long since the beginning so it's nice to hear from you!

Tonight the last one is only getting seven hours light. And I might give her one more day with five hours. Then the last one is done. Lights out!

I'll get a week to clean things up and get ready for my next run --hope you're there! I'll send an invite ;)

Probably the last one at lights on. Well, it's the last one I'll post until I chop. I'm thinking I'm giving her five more hours of light tomorrow. Then dark period until Wednesday night (wife's traveling). I'd say 50% of the over twenty tops are the thickness of a banana or greater, and six inches or more long. Dense, resinous, buds.. no leaves, no air, just bud. Trichromes are cloudy with about 20- maybe 30% amber, probably closer to 20. Seeing lots of purple on those yellow fan leaves, thinking the uvb and the recent low temps contributed.

I sampled some of the popcorn from the plant last night and it was, very good. Already, better than the candy kush in terms of high. Still a little harsh but the water helped. I won't say it buckled my knees, but, I thought about sitting down after one bowl from my bong. :bigtoke::yikes::party:

I'm very happy with that, and can't wait till they cure in a month or so!

Lemon Kush One

Day 122 /69 flowering:
20150313_220234.jpg

:thanks:

nice going pete :high-five:

Well, glad I waited until the end to do something stupid. Last night I decided I wanted to hang the entire plant when I chop as opposed to cutting individual branches off. Was talking to Dutty the other night and it got me thinking. To do that I decided to cut the screen off the plant, the buds have thickened around it. So, long story short, 3/4 a bottle of wine in me,, bad time to make grow decisions... no biggie, or it could be worse, but once I cut the wire around one section,, one of the bigger branches broke off. It's now hanging to dry, it won't get washed I don't think. Seems the weight of the bud snapped the branch.:cheer:

Happy Saturday 420.

She'll get lights for five hours tonight, and that's it.

Seems the weight of the bud snapped the branch.:cheer:

As long as it happens at harvest time, this isn't totally a bad problem to have. :thumb:

Great grow though, and an impressive harvest as well, and still more to come! Very nice work man, I'm hoping to one day grow good enough to hit 4+ ounces :)

Maybe as an April fool's joke I'll enter it, but, I've seen the recent winners and I'm not in that league yet! But thanks for the compliment!!

To be fair in addition to the 400 hid, when I figure my gram per watt I have to consider the almost 300 watts of cfls I was using for most of the grow. So, when you consider I was using over 600 watts of juice,, maybe 3-4 zips isn't much?

In the end, I'm happy. Electric bill is paid. I have plenty of smoke till my next run.

In the process, I've met some amazing people, online, who have helped and guided me in so many ways,, it's a good feeling.

Life's good Mr Pigeons420, life is much good!! :thanks:

Touchdown pg!
Well done. :goodjob:

Daily update......Instead of darkness the next few days I'm going to give the last plant limited daylight. I've been winding it down since Wednesday. Started reducing lights on by a half hour to hour per night. Last night I was down to five hours of lights on.

These plants started under lights 24/7 and over the course of the now 11 weeks of flowering, mostly the last four week, I've reduced lights on time similar to what they might find in nature. For a couple reasons, mostly cause I can, but I'm hoping for max resin production.

Lights off temps are right at 60.

No other bulb in the tent going since last week, but my 400, and last night I dropped it from twelve or so inches away, to about eight or nine. I have one fan blowing up at the bulb, and one going across the tops.

Tuesday morning the light will go off for good. And I'll wash, trim, and chop Thursday night. After 126 days alive and 73 of flowering. No room for changes, I'm on a flight in a few weeks.

Have a great day folks, hope all your gardens are green!!

Back
Top Bottom