MassMedMan's First Indoor - SCROG - 2 Lemon Kush In Smartpots

Now we're talkin!! What a journey it has been! It's so awesome following your friends as they grow! I feel just as accomplished watching you do your thing as I was with mine! Can't wait for you to hit the finish line Holmes!!

Excellent, well thought out grow room - do you ever find yourself just sitting and watching them grow?.. I'm fascinated by the early training.. I'll definitely be trying this out when the sun climbs a higher in the sky...

Hey niceone, thanks for stopping by!!

It's a wild ride for sure. I love the training in the beginning, I'm very much a hands on person, and I love being in my gardens. Whether inside or outside. But, it's also filled (or was) with a bit of anxiety because I've never done what I've done here before. I've come close, but that was outside w bagseed.

But this is a first in the middle of winter, in a tent in a shed, with several feet of snow outside my door.

;)

Right now, I find myself bored. But I have the peace of mind knowing what I did worked. And because I've actually done it,, next time will be something more impressive,, I promise you that, I've learned a lot.

Now, I'm just dealing with some anxiety (a little) of when to chop, blah, blah, blah.

So, to answer your question, I love working with these plants!!!

Planning on my next seed purchase with some Frisian Dew Autos,,, so show me how it's done!##

Another gift, found a lady bug in there, in the middle of the winter. Just chilling in the frost. Call her Jackie Frost ;)

In the fall before I started I threw a few lady bugs in there. Hadn't seen one in a while. Backbuilding time....

20150219_211038.jpg

Hit forty sites. BOOM

20150219_214550.jpg

how patriotic bowl of MJ :laughtwo:

lookin good :thumb:

It went down nice too, had it for lunch... Took a half day today ;)

Yeah, this winter, since the superbowl, has been rough. If she didn't have money on them, she is a hawk fan! It really has been brutal since right after deflategate!

I'm glad I took your advice Dutty about the feeding. I gave them another one last night. They spilt a gallon that had 2 tablespoons of big bloom, and one of neptune harvest 241, plus a dash of molasses. Just under 500 ppm. PHd to 6.6.

I've trimmed off some yellow fan leaves, blockers mostly. But overall the yellowing has slowed, it appears, and I can still see growth, or buds thickening.

Today day 49 flowering. Tomorrow they go 10/14 till the end.

Think I should give them another feeding or two? My thought was next feeding will be straight water, then I'll give them one more with that same mix, and that's it's. Water and molasses the rest?

I've gone light, and mostly organic fertilizer the whole way. They got one dose of tiger bloom, half strength, before I saw the light, but this was back seven or eight weeks ago.

Spotted Mrs Jackie Frost this morning.... She's a Hunter

20150221_065952.jpg

Have a great day folks!! At least it's sunny out! Cold, but sunny!! ;)

good lookin meds :thumb:

Thank you both, the end is bittersweet. I can't wait to smoke, but I don't want to end it either. I wish I knew the day they would be the absolute best,, last day before deterioration. Then I wood chop then. It's like wanting to know the day you'll die,, so you can get it all in.

Or is that just me?

Just placed an order with Herbie!!

I got Six pack of feminised DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush,, Cup winner!!

I liked the auto candy kush I grew, I just got a ten pack of them!

Then all Herbies Freebies for the month!!

1 world of seed strawberry blue Fem
2 delicious critical sensi star Fem
3 royal queen critical Fem

Plus ten afghans

I AM PUMPED!!

Can't wait to get them in my hands,,, now it's time to research all that!!

Yah, I was getting something from them, I've seen your comments. I'm excited. Those will probably be grown under LED,, which is my next major purchase... but for now some autos I'll run outside this summer, with one feminised photo type in a large smart pot, maybe 15gallon????

My wife would kill me, lol

good choice of seeds :thumb:

DNA is one of the best

you should also try Barneys, great breeder and great phenos ;)

Starting week eight of flowering today, fifty days!!! I can see the finish line on this grow!!!

So many choices, 420bro. But there are a few really good grow journals for the HGK from DNA so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm not afraid to copy early on in my grow "career" until I get my feet firmly planted.

I have looked at some of Barnies stuff. I really wanted to get more auto seeds, the ones I'll do this summer I think outside. And I wanted to get an order in before most guys do, and/or before the people who scrutinized our mail are paying closer attention... not going to name them, and flag them... but we all know.

Good news, started cooking my soil for my spring fling,,, the four Bomb THC auto seeds I start first week in April....

Think I got a Good soil mix....
20150222_135049.jpg

20150222_135244.jpg

Peter the G
I'm late. Just seen u post on a petrol heads grow and followed ur link.
Jumped back a page and that's a lovely Scrog. Probably my favorite method of growing. Iv took a pic of one of grows before that almost looked identical to yours. In honesty tho ur nuggets look bigger than my old grow tho lol. How long were these veggie vegged?

Thank you, maccamoo!! Happy you came by. I like these SCROG grows, I really do. I have some fine tuning to do for the future, but that exciting!!

I vegged them eight weeks. Probably should have gone another week since I just did some FIMing towards the end of veg,, but anyway.

Back
Top Bottom