Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Well we're glad to have you back brother, even for a couple weeks! Hope you're back's feeling a litttle better at least.

Wohoo... been missin ya brotha, hope they didn't poke at you too bad while you were there :D

Matanuska Thunder Fuck.. :circle-of-love:

MV...
:popcorn:

MTF_6_.JPG

MTF_1_1.JPG

MTF_5_.JPG

MTF2.JPG

MTF_2_.JPG

Hi MV,

Been lurking in your journals for a while now. Some of the most amazing pics I've ever seen...you are a master photo'r and grower from what I see.

Glad to see you're back home, unfortunate you have to go back so soon. I hope they can give you some permanent relief. I'm no stranger to back problems, I know they suck.

The latest group of pics you posted. Thunderfuck...are those male flowers? I'm a new grower and right now I'm learning what happens when your plants hermie. That's what they looked like, the little sacks @ the crook. I've been calling them pollen sacks, and I've been picking them off.

A while back you were growing White Widow...again, really great pics...That's what I'm growing now, my 2nd grow ever. How did you get them to flower so close to the main stalk, mine are big and bushy, at least they were in the beginning, now they are pretty sparce because I've picked off a bunch.

If you have time to visit my journal, I'd sure appreciate your thoughts.

Chronic Don you pm me and I tried to answer it the best way I could... :thanks:
I stay within the law of Alaska you can not have outside plants those plants are inside but not where I live and no ruderalis here... :hmmmm:
You ask me where it came from,(( OK )) off the North end of the Knik Goose Bay highway out by Susitna Rive where there is 1000's and 1000'' of acres of hay fields, old school bro, them boys know how to grow 4 real! in the Valley :adore: I do visit every time I go 4 a doctor Visit and spend a few day's... :lot-o-toke::rollit::tokin:
Those plant are 6 weeks in flowering, the 2 and 3rd pics are 2 different plants if you look at the stems 1 is a lot more redish looking.Lets leave it @ that please...:peace:

MV... :popcorn:

you can have ours MV been hitting the 100s in Co.
love the MTF male.... looks like a great pheno to cross with.
that strain needs to comeback in to circulation... been like 15 years sense ive had it.
best wishes on your upcoming Doc visits.
keep up the green work!

i want some of that pollen!

I knew I was too newb to see this thread, now I need to break out the Q-tips and clean the drool from my keyboard. lol... :yummy:

Superb pics, I enjoy looking at them....often! :adore:

Back
Top Bottom