Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

I have been in is the hospital just got out they cut my Back open again and I am ok but not good...:Namaste:
Want to Thank you all, please give me a few more days and I will be back on the boards cant do it now fucking hurt bad and came home to at that time, 7 new puppys now fucking 12 puppys )) Labs (( Thank ypu ... my work is never done... lmao :peace:

MV... :popcorn:

Hey MV! I'm sorry to hear you're hurting right now. We missed you around here. :hug:Please get well quickly my friend!

The timing may not be great, but puppies always put a smile on my face.:)
:Namaste:

If i remember Alaska Lady makes some damn good medables, im pretty sure MV will be in good hands with her. Feel better man hope they get things a little bit worked out or atleast stop poking at you.

hope the back is beginning to do better brother i know we all eagerly await your return

I came from MV house last nite and he is looking better, Thire for a while we all tried to get him to go back to the hospital and he told us 2-words he is really a prick when he is sick and hurting. :)
Get well soon, we need to go fishing. :Namaste:

I am some what better not up to par but getting better ever day thank you all for the positive feed back, all I got is some males. well 3 to tell truth waiting to turn color...
I will show a few female but just went in to flowering a week or so a go...

Thank you all...:circle-of-love:

No it was not very nice what I said, when I said 2-words...:)
Just don't like doctors or hospitals it for sick people and all they want is money and they don't really give a flying F*** if you live or die as long as they get your money and write scrips and keep you on pills...
Any way's I will be gone for over a week again...:thedoubletake:
I am sick of this shit got to fly to Anchorage and have them tell me, I need to take it easy for 6 more months all I can do is fly fish. well that all my doctor will let me do...:hmmmm:
Some people would think that is cool but after 6 months and being cut open for the fourth time this shit get old fast...:icon_roll

Captain Kronic / N.W.Green I want to Thank you both for helping me out in Introduce Yourself it really means alot to me...:hug:

Man I really don't like hospitals or doctors... never done me any good!
I am sorry that you have to go through this bru, I have had to do similar and these days it really scares the hell out of me when I think I may have to use scripts for pain... it's like shooting myself in the head and hoping the bullet will miss my skull... stupid shit!

PS... don't you know that "friends don't let friends fly fish" Author Unkown!

PS... don't you know that "friends don't let friends fly fish" Author Unkown!

You should of told me of this (( Saying )) befor, I caught and landed 36 Sockeye Salmon my arm and back might feel better ...

Here is 1 of 3 mails I killed its my MTF...

MTF-Male.JPG

MTF-Male_1_.JPG

i wish i could fish for a day in one of your streams my friend, sounds pretty out of this world.

So no crosses happening in the valley right now?

Back
Top Bottom