MaxBloom LED Grow Light Giveaway

Amazing. :eek: Thank you everyone and MaxBloom for the opportunity. I have a few little ones that would love to take this new ligh on a grow show adventure :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Thanks for participating and supporting everyone.

Congratulations to

@Icemann420 got 20 "Like" on winning the MaxBloom X6 Plus LED Grow Light

@TurboBucket got 19 "Like" on winning the MaxBloom CREE X4 Plus LED Grow Light

@Gunslinger261 got 15 "Like" on winning the MaxBloom X4 Plus LED Grow Light

Please kindly send the shipping information to sales@maxbloomled.com, we will ship out the prize soon.

If you didnt win this time, stay tuned for the next time!

MaxBloom wish all of you the efforts and sweat as soon as possible into tomorrow the fruits of success. Happy labor day!
Dang it... Do it again!
Congratulations to the winners!

Congrats guys. Gutted to miss out by 1 vote but good luck with those amazing looking lights. Looks like fate will keep me on the gold standard ( with the heat , astronomical leccy bills etc..) . Merry farming

Hey iceman Congrats!
Thanks a lot my friend. Now the next step. See what this baby can do. I have some sprouts waiting for here. @MaxBloom whats The specs on the lights. Par rating at what height And veg -bloom.

Thanks a lot my friend. Now the next step. See what this baby can do. I have some sprouts waiting for here. @MaxBloom whats The specs on the lights. Par rating at what height And veg -bloom.
It's going to grow like crazy. Make sure you talk to the rep with q&a's for distance for all the different stages if you can. Thats the weak link with lights I have. no one can tell you where to put them and how high to turn them up to or down. Happy growing!

That’s where a quantum meter comes in handy. It reads the par from different light distance to get all the information you need. And you know what your lux or par or unimals your out putting. You could have the light at 50% power with a 7 inch away from the plant and still hit 1000 par. It’s a awesome tool

@TurboBucket not a government job today but hot as fuck Working all day grow all night Fun days Turbo says if there’s no pictures how do we know what really happened
7FE4F292-F65D-469C-9A21-F4A05F27488A.jpeg
3986341E-C4A4-4597-8917-1008782CDD89.jpeg

That’s in Sedona Arizona there is actually trees and water in the area. But the only rust here is on the inside of the tires. Due to the compressed air. But it’s really like rust dust.3/4 of my life i was in Ohio lol the rust belt.

@MaxBloom got my light. Just a heads up remove your stickers from the box. And all identifying marks. It may be legal here but I don’t want everyone to know what’s going on. We went stealth shipping. That means no identifiable of the inner content on the outside of the box. Please. Every buyer will agree with me.
B3D8A02D-9999-4FC5-8812-BD13F37DAB7B.jpeg
32721C5A-1D3B-48B3-9010-C6B44D5C9079.jpeg
3B8F54F8-BF6A-4662-9810-D6CE3DAC31E0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom