MaxBloom LED Grow Light Giveaway

@MaxBloom I believe you should implement a minimal number of posts before you can except votes. On all 420 pages you need at least 50 posts. It weeds out all the fakes who just make up names to win.
Thank you so much for your suggestions, friend. We did not think about that and will add it in the rules for next activity, thanks again for your attention. Happy Growing!:thumb:

The entry from Mr Jones has been deleted. Multiple ids were created with the sole purpose of voting. Mr Jones and his multiple ids are on permanent vacation. Cheating in any form will not be tolerated.

Thank you, members, for spotting the issue.

On with the contest. :Namaste:

The entry from Mr Jones has been deleted. Multiple ids were created with the sole purpose of voting. Mr Jones and his multiple ids are on permanent vacation. Cheating in any form will not be tolerated.

Thank you, members, for spotting the issue.

On with the contest. :Namaste:
You are the man Teddy, thanks for keeping everything honest.✌️

I think they are overall the most beautiful plants I ve seen on this forum by far! They may also be the most beautiful ones before harvest! I really hope you will get many likes and win the lights! You well deserve it bro!

I think they are overall most beautiful plants I ve seen on this forum by far! They may also be the most beautiful ones code to harvest! I really hope you will get many likes and win the lights! You well deserve it bro!
Thanks flash that means a lot pal. I could sure put a new light to use lol. I love growing weed and learning everything I can about it. I owe everything to 420 mag cause I have learned pretty much everything I know about growing on here.✌️

Hey Jonhhy looks like you found our sponsor section. Lol idk of you can win a light without a plant picture. Maybe try posting a pic of a seed and a house lamp and tell your story. Hey you never know.

Back
Top Bottom