McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow

McBudz wow what 3 weeks can do for your beautiful maturing ladies. The tent is filled abundantly making good use of all the space. Sorry to hear of the female to male / hermie ratio. The Sweet Tooth I have going in flower were also from Bud Clones, It took an extra 3 weeks or so to snap them out of it, but it was the 1st time I tried it ( purely accidental) and they are the best produces of this strain in the last 2 years growing her.
3 weeks and counting. Job well done Sir.

Thanks everyone :)

Went into the hut this morning before lights on and snapped a no HPS shot.

cu1.JPG

IMG_23971.JPG

IMG_2398.JPG

IMG_24001.JPG

IMG_24011.JPG

IMG_24031.JPG

Your plants always look the best, how do you get your leaves to shine like that??? They look like they have a waxy coating on them, is that a genetic trait?

They don't really look that shiny in person. I think the flash reflecting off of them makes them look a bit more polished than usual. I'm not putting anything on the leaves at this point to stay away from any mold issues on the buds. I was using Green Stay at 5ml per liter as a foliar but stopped as soon as the buds were really starting to form.

McBudz I'm going to be using a portable room like yours. 1. What did you do to control the air and humidity inside the room. i.e. portable ac unit or humidyfer? 2. Did you have 8 or 10 plants inside the tent?

McBudz I'm going to be using a portable room like yours. 1. What did you do to control the air and humidity inside the room. i.e. portable ac unit or humidyfer? 2. Did you have 8 or 10 plants inside the tent?

I don't do anything as far as humidity and I just use my houses ac/heat. If its warm in the house I open the window and have the exhaust blown out.

Right now there is 6 plants in 5 gallon buckets in the tent. Couldn't fit anymore if I tried now since they are so bushy.

Back
Top Bottom