McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

no u dont i can see some health plants ur doing fine keep up on ur ph and water. and give some love to ur plants and try not to over water ur plants not saying you do but these thinks are what keep the plant healthy also knowing the signs as they come helps and they will do the rest pce ,-geturgrowon

no u dont i can see some health plants ur doing fine keep up on ur ph and water. and give some love to ur plants and try not to over water ur plants not saying you do but these thinks are what keep the plant healthy also knowing the signs as they come helps and they will do the rest pce ,-geturgrowon

Thanks bro!

Nope, I just hope everyone knows what they're sayin to these newbs....I see a coupla crashes right on the horizon......if they ask me the same thing a hundred times and do the opposite...Oh well, you know that I value everyone elses work even more than my own.........! Thanks fishy, you know I believe in showin what I do...........it may seem simple, but somewhere...someone, is just wonderin how our shit gets where its at....SOUND FUNDAMENTAL TECHNIQUES! luv ya fishy!

Not to be an ass.....which I sometimes am.....did you copy from my old journals ???? Just kidding man...great job!:circle-of-love::thumb:

You'll have to find the happy medium harley, between heat, and distance to light, if you're running leds...the game changes.....cuz leds are different than anything else, because they have a zone of their own where the lights blend together. Jon 705 is an expert as are a few others. My clones are at 6" from my t5's, I have a fan blowing accross the tops...........86 degrees....I wish it was cooler! The light is good at max, as long as overheating and bleaching don't occur.

Good morning weed MC. How have you been. It's only been a few days but the gals I used the Golden Bloom on seem to be responding to it. They have kind of perked up. Hope your day goes good.

Good morning weed MC. How have you been. It's only been a few days but the gals I used the Golden Bloom on seem to be responding to it. They have kind of perked up. Hope your day goes good.

Good weed bee, I am excited to watch it work!, I like most dr earth products, the only thing that I haven't had any luck with is the is the kelp meal...my plants hate it! the grow store told me I didn't even need it...that what it was supposed to do was already covered by the other stuff in the kit!

010774.JPG
This is ricosan in her new home...she is doing some 'weight training".

She is indeed Lovely, Mc :)

clothes pegs for weights?

Good idea!

Nice skull.

:xmas:

Yep...for today lol, I have made few decisions on her yet, except that she will be a "cascade"or waterfall form! She will be designed to sit on a shelf and her form will fall over the edge of the pot and her apical meristem will be below the level she sits on. The cannabis would look lovely in a group planting! I would have preferred a nice bonsai pot....but the one she's in is what I have and will suffice!

I didn't pinch 1 of the stems properly when super cropping the stem snapped as I bent it over the stem hasn't snapped completely. Fo you think it will survive?

I didn't pinch 1 of the stems properly when super cropping the stem snapped as I bent it over the stem hasn't snapped completely. Fo you think it will survive?
...I answered on another tom, but I will go further into detail. If it's still connected you can tape it or brace it .....stabilize it.......it's just like a broken bone.....it doesn't have to have very much connecting it to live...but it needs to be stabilized if it's floppy!

Back
Top Bottom