Medic Grow Fold 8 - The Power From Above

Thank you for stopping by @LKABudMan , @Bill284 and @the70s
my buds didnt fall over because the stems were red and hard as a rock Lol,
I did not have much choice but to use hanging yoyo's. The bud were dripping down to low, and I did not want the stem to break when the bud was not fully developed.

Everything is still on auto, just waiting for the trichomes to get a little amber in them. They are still pretty much clear and cloudy. I am guessing this week will be chop week for a couple of them.

I am glad this grow is almost over; mainly because I was using old nutrients, to use them up. This was not one of my better grow, but now I have 7 or so strains for medication.

Well onto the images from last week or so.

Sorry for the image dump.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @LKABudMan , @Bill284 and @the70s

I did not have much choice but to use hanging yoyo's. The bud were dripping down to low, and I did not want the stem to break when the bud was not fully developed.

Everything is still on auto, just waiting for the trichomes to get a little amber in them. They are still pretty much clear and cloudy. I am guessing this week will be chop week for a couple of them.

I am glad this grow is almost over; mainly because I was using old nutrients, to use them up. This was not one of my better grow, but now I have 7 or so strains for medication.

Well onto the images from last week or so.

Sorry for the image dump.

Tok..
Absolutely beautiful.
Nothing wrong with those old nutrients. :thumb:
Hope your doing well Amigo. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

That was some old trim I had in the refrigerator.

One thing about hash; once you had it, you want more. :rofl:

I actually bought a kilo of Hash in the early 70's. Gotta love Thailand.
We got keys from Afghanistan war lords.
Gold stamps were cool, each was different.
Best black I ever had.
4 G's Key, I'd flip a pound from $3200. Do that math. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 :rofl:

That is an insane amount of keif

whoa, $3K profit….. i did the math 😂
I used to deliver out of town..
It was the wild west back then.:rofl:
Supply and demand. ;)
But the black was fantastic back then.
I've had tons since.
Nothing compares.
Hope everything is going well my friend.

Stay safe

Time for an update: Another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust...

The OGKZ is chopped and drying; one down and three to go. The remaining three is Bruce Banger, White Widow, and Amnesia. It looks like the Amnesia will be the next one to harvest. I like my trichomes cloudy with just a tad of amber.

More or less I am just waiting for each one of my ladies to come into her harvest window. Here are some current images.

The Amnesia will probably be harvested later this week.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Time for an update: Another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust...

The OGKZ is chopped and drying; one down and three to go. The remaining three is Bruce Banger, White Widow, and Amnesia. It looks like the Amnesia will be the next one to harvest. I like my trichomes cloudy with just a tad of amber.

More or less I am just waiting for each one of my ladies to come into her harvest window. Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Congrats Amigo. :yahoo:
Hope everything is going well. :passitleft:
Take care.

Stay safe

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Congratulations 🎊

Thanks for stopping by @Bill284 , @Nine Toed Hippie and @The70’s

Things are coming around nicely as far as development goes. Buds are fattening up and getting hard as a rock. The Amnesia and White Widow are really showing excellent bud structure; large, firm, and icky sticky.

I will be harvesting another one around the weekend. They all are real close so I need to check them daily.

Here are some images of the OGKZ being ready to dry.

That's all for now folks'.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom