420-magazine-mobile150784562.jpg

Wonder woman clone in my veg tent now

420-magazine-mobile1672797843.jpg

White widow baby

420-magazine-mobile1678170820.jpg

Newbie Grow
Mikeyxb - 2 Plant One Pot Plus More
Mikeyxb's First Attempt At Cloning

Well, done! You are getting the hang of it and some quality bud is growing right here! Those seedlings are so cute. Makes me chuckle. :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

I wish you for nice 15g's dry, Widow is nice pheno indeed. Some pretty nugs! Reps for that auto harvest! :bravo: :love: :Namaste:

Aye here's wishing anything more than 8 grams is a bonus as I've calculated for a 80% loss maximum

Aww that's nice. My guess is more like 70% it's Widow I have hopes for her :) :cheer:

Aww that's nice. My guess is more like 70% it's Widow I have hopes for her :) :cheer:
Here's hoping.... hope for the worst get no disappointment lol

My cloning is coming along awesome now I have 3 planted and 3 still not quite ready but showing some root coming through well proud clones where taken during flower and 100% success so far

Going to have a go at revegging my wonder woman after harvest and keeping her as a mother

The plan is to harvest and leave the little growth shoots give a good flush use 1/4 strength Nutes and bang her with 24 hours light then 20 the to 18

OK some quick updates

My critical I think has finally stopped stretching

Showing some nice flowers sorry for the chappy pics was in a rush

420-magazine-mobile1536721255.jpg

Blue dream is growing so fast been on a 12/12 since planting
420-magazine-mobile1410480713.jpg

White widow showing nice flowers also now
420-magazine-mobile1134683553.jpg

White widow from 12/12 also and possibly an auto like the others where but growing amazing
420-magazine-mobile1953911669.jpg

My prime crop my wonder woman
420-magazine-mobile866250621.jpg

My veg room

All wonder woman

420-magazine-mobile1841991541.jpg
420-magazine-mobile475628855.jpg
420-magazine-mobile393328800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1124096674.jpg

Got some better pics today and the changes from yesterday is mad it's like I been away for days

So here's my Blue dream from bag seed and it's turned out female... happy days so guess I took a clone for growing in my veg tent

420-magazine-mobile108492252.jpg
420-magazine-mobile47249222.jpg

White widow just packed with flowers over night

420-magazine-mobile1178166436.jpg

Wonder woman Has done more stretching belive it or not
420-magazine-mobile909216892.jpg

White widow baby

She is stretching a bit but had to move my lamp as the heat is getting a little much till I get a cool tube

420-magazine-mobile957243156.jpg

My nursery....

Critical clone
420-magazine-mobile1587487223.jpg

All my clones in nursery
420-magazine-mobile2131039463.jpg

And my veg room
420-magazine-mobile571754112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2104916576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2099512147.jpg

I like your rotation, im thinking of a perpetual harvest right now.
Thanks wasn't planning on perpetual but I'm just so addicted to growing atm this is how it worked out

My thumb gets greener everyday

Had to switch around my light schedule to come on later in the evening and off later in the morning due to it getting a little hotter hopefully should have a cool tube by the end of next week so I can lower my lights again

One suggestion. Maybe you've corrected it by now, but I noticed in a couple of pics that you watered just around the base of the plant. Remember, you're not growing plants, you're growing roots. Take care of the needs of the roots and the roots will take care of the needs of the plants. When you water, pour it around the plant, not in the middle. You want the roots to seek out water. And every time you water you should apply enough to see run off out of the bottom of the pot. Give the roots a big drink when they need it rather than multiple little sips. Not doing it right can lead to dry pockets, root rot, and poor root growth. Underdeveloped roots lead to small plants and small yields.

Your mileage may vary, objects in mirrors may be closer than they appear, and take advice with prudent scepticism.

One suggestion. Maybe you've corrected it by now, but I noticed in a couple of pics that you watered just around the base of the plant. Remember, you're not growing plants, you're growing roots. Take care of the needs of the roots and the roots will take care of the needs of the plants. When you water, pour it around the plant, not in the middle. You want the roots to seek out water. And every time you water you should apply enough to see run off out of the bottom of the pot. Give the roots a big drink when they need it rather than multiple little sips. Not doing it right can lead to dry pockets, root rot, and poor root growth. Underdeveloped roots lead to small plants and small yields.

Your mileage may vary, objects in mirrors may be closer than they appear, and take advice with prudent scepticism.
Thanks will take that into account, all my seedlings get watered from the bottom, I will try to change how I water from the top when I am doing it

Muhammad appreciated . .

The plants are looking great Mikey.
Love the White Widow. I'm thinking of trying that one out myself.
What the other guy said about the roots, that's really how i do it. Also I've found I do best when I let them get quite dry and thirsty before watering again. My plants seem to look most healthy just before needing watered.
Good luck with the rest of your grow, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Back
Top Bottom