GreenSmurf's Back With LED, DWC, Multiple Strains

Okay so you literally just use it to get the roots in the water and that's it. We popped a gold leaf and in process of building a new bloom cab. Gonna switch the NL to the new box and start the gold leaf in the veg box. Some rapid start is on its way so hopefully it won't take so long to get roots in the water with this one. Thanks brother

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Okay so you literally just use it to get the roots in the water and that's it. We popped a gold leaf and in process of building a new bloom cab. Gonna switch the NL to the new box and start the gold leaf in the veg box. Some rapid start is on its way so hopefully it won't take so long to get roots in the water with this one. Thanks brother

That's sweet! Gotta love expanding the grow! You'll love the idea of keeping something going and reducing harvest times.

Yeah I only use it for germination, seedlings, and clones. I follow the directions on the bottle for normal usage. I've noticed that it does make a difference and gives you fast root development. I stop using it when I transfer the plants into larger netpots.

Weekend update,

SC is filling up nicely, I've noticed that since I've placed the lights under the plant most of the under developed lower bud has grown substantially. She's almost there now in week 7 of flower if I'm not mistaken.

20170115_170531.jpg

20170115_170447.jpg

20170115_170609.jpg

Here is RC, we look like we are going to be entering flowering period sometime this week. I'm starting to see the change in the top colas.

20170115_170848.jpg

20170115_164206.jpg

Lastly here is PA. It is going great producing large fat fan leaves. I'll be taking some of those off some time near the end of the week to help me make room to shape the branches.

20170115_170921.jpg

20170115_170941.jpg

Damn bro very nice, all of em!

Thanks! I'm surprised at how well I've been able to keep up with the feeding schedules. In about a week or two at most, when SC comes down. I'll be putting in a new strain. I'm thinking maybe Blue Mystic.

Ooooh la laa that's sounds fantastic. Having a hard time keeping track too we shura stopped big bud and started overdrive days ago... mixed a new brew this morning. Using flawless to flush so it shudnt be too bad to go 9+ weeks. Great job on that sc

Now that I looked back I see I'm due to switch to overdrive day after tomorrow so I'm a week or two behind your sc give or take a few days

That's what I love most about this site and having a grow journal it gives me a place to keep track of everything. Also connecting with fellow growers is a huge factor to my success.

Today I took the main fan leaves off the PA plant and tied down two of the branches starting to form the plant.

I also took out the RC clones as they were not healthy. Kinda bummed that they did not take to root. I found my old water pump and hose I used 2yrs ago when I created my bubble cloner. Simple bucket with airstone and water pump. Hose is attached to water pump with drill holes allowing a spraying action hitting the lid of the bucket. The combination of bubbles popping and water spraying the lid allows the stem the nutrients needed to grow roots.

Here's a pic from 2yrs ago when I threw it together.
IMG_20140417_125707_172.jpg

IMG_20140416_151653_531.jpg

Green smurf, that sc video blew me away...that's one of the better grows I've seen in a long time

Thanks! I was looking at her today while changing the res and thought why not take a video. She is definitely one of the better plants I've had in quite some time. I wish I had a little more room width wise in my cabinet so I can really open her up but I think I did ok with what I have to work with.

Here's to keeping them green! :roorrip:

Also I managed to grab a pic of the Papaya tonight showing off the start of me forming the plant.

20170118_185032.jpg

20170118_185131.jpg

No here's a happening journal that I've been missing. Looking great Greensmurf, from the plants to the nugs already curing... :thumb: I'll sub up and grab a seat, thanks for the reps, I'm going to return the favour after seeing all the action here.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

No here's a happening journal that I've been missing. Looking great Greensmurf, from the plants to the nugs already curing... :thumb: I'll sub up and grab a seat, thanks for the reps, I'm going to return the favour after seeing all the action here.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Drool... .... .... ...! Wow, that's a hefty plant! Love it smurfs. Great growing. Awesome!

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

Thanks Guys! It might just be the white widow talking here but I'm really feeling the love! :circle-of-love: :passitleft: *ere... you really need to try this stuff!

I'm glad that you guys are enjoying watching my babies and ladies grow as much as I am. Truly appreciate the praise coming form everyone!

Gotta love :420: for this community of fine growers.

Weekend update.

So the Swiss Cheese seems to be slowing down in growth. hopefully we can start to see these trichomes change soon. They are all cloudy at the moment so I hope it won't be too much longer.

20170121_172318.jpg

20170121_172124.jpg

The Raspberry Cough is throwing her hair out now like a boss. I need to get in there again and clean her up a bit.

20170121_172217.jpg

20170121_172243.jpg

The Papaya is taking nicely to the LST. For those that are interested what I'm doing with the LST here it is. I'm taking a thin wire and tying it to the inside of the netpot. Then I'm taking that wire, feeding it up the hydroton, and laying over a branch and back down to where the wire meets the hydroton, and secure in place. This allows the branch being tied down to continue to grow without being cut or strangled by the wire.

20170121_172344.jpg

20170121_172428.jpg

Lastly I went ahead and gave cloning RC one last time. I grabbed a small lower branch and setup my old bubble cloner. See if I can get some roots here.

20170121_172455.jpg

20170121_171638.jpg

It's been two days since the new RC clone was cut and placed into the bubble cloner. I'm now starting to see the begining root development. This is great news after my last failed attempts with the clones it's nice to see something working.

Back
Top Bottom