GreenSmurf's Back With LED, DWC, Multiple Strains

Yup sounds like the same effects I got. It hit me hard and fast in the head. Gave me a rush of energy but ended quickly. I was left felling refreshed and wanting more. I'm still waiting to harvest WW1 I havent pulled the trigger yet. All the other plants are doing great. SC has started her flower period. RC is bushing out like crazy.

Once I havest the widows I'l be starting a new strain. not sure what i should pick.

NewYorkPowerDiesel, Raspberry Cough, Swiss Cheese, Blue Mystic, Chrystal, Papaya, Bubblelicious, Ice, Medusa, White Widow, Wonder Woman

So WW1 came down today. She still has a few lower under developed branches left on her at the moment but for the most part, she has been chopped and boxed.

20161208_225821.jpg

I checked in on SC today and man she is one big overgrown bush! I need to get her in the flower room and do some LST work so I can open her up some more.

I also took off a ton of fan leaves off RC today. Once Swiss Cheese is out of the cabinet this weekend. I will readjust the LST on RC and do another round of topping.

I need to get a recent pic of SC and RC.

So heres a few updated pics of SC now in the flower room.

20161211_212012.jpg

20161211_212106.jpg

Also here's RC alone in the veg room. I just did a defoil and I plan on taking a clone or two before it hits the flower room.

20161211_212208.jpg

That sc is one mean looking bush, and that ww is looking really frosty,I think I'm convinced to go the ww route. Keep up the good work

Thanks, WW3 is just now showing amber trichomes I'm seeing 1 or 2 every time I check different spots. I'm thinking she'll come down at the end of this week.

Also I've been keeping a secret. When I was harvesting WW1 I came across the branch I sprayed with CS and to my surprise there were male pollen sacs forming. I am keeping that branch alive and see if I can get any pollen for future use.

SC is indeed a monster bush. The way I topped her and tied her down, has kept her short. She is only about 1.5ft - 2ft tall, but man she is packing a punch with all these tops.

RC will be tied down some more and I'm thinking of topping at each branch top but haven't decided yet. I also want to take a few cuttings but since space is an issue I may only take 2.

Last bit of news I dropped a new seed in water tonight. I went ahead and dropped a Papaya. So that will be the next new strain in the mix.

Thanks everyone, im so glad im finally harvesting, it's nice to have my own product. I'm trying to time the flower room so I can have 1 plant harvesting every 5 weeks or so. SC is a 7-9 week flower and RC is 9-11. So im thinking I'll throw RC in the flower room in about 3 weeks or so. Papaya was cracked open with its taproot showing and has been placed in rockwool last night.

Here's a pic of the current flower room condition. White Widow in the back and Swiss Cheese up front.

20161214_234213.jpg

I also figured id share a little info on my strains that im growing. Here is the info from the Nirvana Seed Co. website on each strain that im currently growing.

WHITE WIDOW - the mid 1990s, a marijuana legend was born. Almost overnight, White Widow appeared on the menu of just about every coffeeshop in the Netherlands. This masterpiece went on to become a yardstick against which all other "white" strains are held up. Our White Widow grows tall, with delicate arms. Her buds are moderately compact in order to contain the copious amounts of resin she produces. Tending toward the Sativa side, White Widow produces a buzz that is powerful yet energetic and very social.

Genetics Kerala x Manga Rose
Plant Type Hybrid
Cultivation Indoor
Plant Height Medium
Average Yield 325 - 425 g/m² in SOG
Flowering Period 8 - 10 weeks
THC High
CBD Medium
Effect Happy, Relaxed, Uplifted
Flavor Earthy, Pungent, Woody
Medical Stress, Depression, Pain

SWISS CHEESE - Meet Pepe le Pew's little niece and boy does she reek. This Swiss Cheese Automatic will knock you of your feet with her penetrating smell. Not suitable for a discrete grower. She is, however fastflowering, has big internodes and creates tight, bulging buds.

We took our the Jock Horror Automatic (with her Mexican Haze Roots) and a classic Sw iss Cheese clone and combined the two to create this amazing autoflowering strain.

The Swiss Cheese Automatic provides a powerful cerebral high that will activate your senses with a soothing physical effect towards the end. The aroma is both pungent and sweet, just like a proper oldschool Cheese. The taste clearly has that cheese taste too plus a peppery aftertaste.

Genetics (Swiss Cheese x Skunk#1) x Jock Horror Automatic
Plant Type Predominantly Sativa
Cultivation Indoor, Indoor as well as Outdoor
Plant Height Short
Average Yield 250 - 350 g/m² in SOG
Flowering Period 7 - 9 weeks
THC Medium
CBD High
Effect Happy, Relaxed, Talkative
Flavor Pungent, Tropical, Skunk
Medical Stress, Depression, Pain

RASPBERRY COUGH - With its clear, up yet calming effects, Raspberry Cough comes highly recommended as a medical marijuana strain. Its mother is a Cambodian landrace with especially high THC levels, and its father is our award-winning perpetual favorite Ice. Raspberry Cough is an F1 cross with an abundance of red hairs and a tendency to develop blue hues in cooler night/dark temperatures. Raspberry Cough's aroma and flavor have a hint of Asian spice, yet taste decidedly Dutch. The tall, somewhat thin plants can be grown very closely together for maximum yields.

Genetics Cambodian IBL x Ice x Haze#1
Plant Type Predominantly Sativa
Cultivation Indoor
Plant Height Tall
Average Yield 400 - 500 g/m² in SOG
Flowering Period 9 - 11 weeks
THC High
CBD High
Effect Happy, Euphoric, Uplifted
Flavor Earthy, Berry, Pine
Medical Depression, Pain, Headaches

PAPAYA - Papaya is a fast growing, disease resistant, and usually early maturing strain. This heavy, greasy Cannabis indica stays short and dense, making it very suitable for Sea of Green gardens. Papaya has an exotic tropical aroma that's also reminiscent of whiskey pipe tobacco. The buzz from our Papaya is relaxing, lethargic, and almost narcotic.

Genetics Jack Herer x Skunk#1
Plant Type Hybrid
Cultivation Indoor
Plant Height Short
Average Yield 350 - 450 g/m² in SOG
Flowering Period 7 - 9 weeks
THC High
CBD Low
Effect Happy, Euphoric, Relaxed
Flavor Sweet, Tropical, Mango
Medical Stress, Insomnia, Pain

Here are a few nug shots of WW1 that I've been :smokin: I tried to enter the monthly contest but was late to the party. That's OK because WW3 will be done soon, personally I think it looks better than WW1, and that can make Januarys' contest.

20161214_215118.jpg

20161214_215138.jpg

Great skills growing! Nice job. I'm just looking forward to some Swiss cheese now! Drool....

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

Thanks Bumble,

I'm stoked about this strain as well. I just harvested WW3 last night and dropped down the led lights to better suit SC.

Here's a few pics of SC from tonight.

20161217_221328.jpg

20161217_221530.jpg

20161217_221845.jpg

20161217_221916.jpg

20161217_221942.jpg

Great news, Raspberry Cough is officially a lady! I'm seeing her 1st set of hairs on a couple branches. Also we can welcome baby Papaya to the world. Just broke through the rockwool. I'm going to place "PA" into a netpot tomorrow.

Here are a few nug shots of WW1 that I've been :smokin: I tried to enter the monthly contest but was late to the party. That's OK because WW3 will be done soon, personally I think it looks better than WW1, and that can make Januarys' contest.

20161214_215118.jpg

20161214_215138.jpg
Gotta love the widow. My stock has been out for a few months now and i miss it. Beautiful job greensmurf. You have a nice variety going on.

Gotta love the widow. My stock has been out for a few months now and i miss it. Beautiful job greensmurf. You have a nice variety going on.

I truly do love this strain! I've only been smoking WW1 and since it was harvested early it had no amber trichomes. When smoked, it has left me with an uplifting, creative, headhigh without the stoned couch lock after effects.

WW3 had some amber trichomes not much I'd say somewhere around 5-10% when harvested. I'm going to wait to smoke WW3 until it has finished a 2 week cure.

So today I gave RC a real good trim. I decided I would not top any further so this one will grow just like SC only 1 top around the 5th node. Already we can see a similar grow pattern.

Raspberry Cough Day 69 18/6

20161220_215044.jpg

Look at those knuckles!
20161220_211837.jpg

Back
Top Bottom