GreenSmurf's Back With LED, DWC, Multiple Strains

So I think widow 1 maybe ready to pull. I will be getting a new magnifying loop tomorrow. Maybe a Thanksgiving day harvest, What a treat!
20161123_015011.jpg

20161123_014854.jpg

And just in time because this Swiss Cheese is overgrowing her space.
20161123_015047.jpg

20161123_015137.jpg

And that leaves us with Raspberry Cough adjusting well to the lst.
20161123_014012.jpg

20161123_013918.jpg

Yum! I'd be thankful for that. :)

The ladies are looking lovely. Look at all the bud sites on that Swiss Cheese! I can't wait to see her in flower. :thumb:

Thanks, I'm excited for Swiss cheese as well. I was counting all the sites the other day while pruning and lost count. She's definitely has a good 30 something shoots coming up. I couldn't believe how may were covered under her canopy. I'm seeing a little more of a flower development going on as well. I think she'll be hitting week 1 of flower pretty soon.

Beautiful garden mate count me in;)

Thanks for stopping by :passitleft: pull up a chair!
It sure is nice to be growing again and seeing these plants mature. It's been 2+years since my last harvest so I'm really excited.

These widows were kinda like a dry run if you will. 1st grow back and all, I just wanted to grow a plant to harvest. Get my feet wet and then try to remember and add to what skills I've already learned years ago. Such as the current topping of plants and LST we are seeing now with SC & RC.

I love your auto topping thread. It helped me out with my Swiss Cheese as its my first auto. After not growing plants for a while and wanting to top them your thread came in handy. Seeing everyone posting their ladies and watching all those strains in one thread is sweet!

Greensmurf thanks pal glad to be of help.and more auto growers pushing the limits makes it all worth it for me;) and nice new light mate i hope it brings u some big fat buds.best of luck;)

New addition to the flower room (3) 24w full spectrum leds. I like the fact that I can move these around as needed. I have 1 more bulb I was going to use for cloning.

20161128_022936.jpg

:thumb:

You'll have to let us know how those bulbs work. I have 2 of them sitting in my closet that I've never tried. I was thinking of using them for a small indoor herb garden but haven't gotten around to it yet. Umm, just to clarify, that's actual herbs like basil and thyme. :laughtwo:

:thumb:

You'll have to let us know how those bulbs work. I have 2 of them sitting in my closet that I've never tried. I was thinking of using them for a small indoor herb garden but haven't gotten around to it yet. Umm, just to clarify, that's actual herbs like basil and thyme. :laughtwo:

I was under a great debate of putting all four 24w leds in the veg cabinet. Take out the Mars300 that's curently in the veg cabinet and put it in the flower room. That would give me 600w led in the flower room and 96w led veg. I don't know if they would be enough to veg alone.

I was also thinking of starting a mint garden.

I was under a great debate of putting all four 24w leds in the veg cabinet. Take out the Mars300 that's curently in the veg cabinet and put it in the flower room. That would give me 600w led in the flower room and 96w led veg. I don't know if they would be enough to veg alone.

I was also thinking of starting a mint garden.

96w for veg...hmm...I don't know. I think it would be enough to keep 1 or 2 alive, but I expect growth would be slow. If you have time for a longer veg, you could try it. Watch the veg plants closely and if you see an issue just put the Mars back in. Any resulting problem should be easily corrected with a little extra veg time under the Mars.

96w for veg...hmm...I don't know. I think it would be enough to keep 1 or 2 alive, but I expect growth would be slow. If you have time for a longer veg, you could try it. Watch the veg plants closely and if you see an issue just put the Mars back in. Any resulting problem should be easily corrected with a little extra veg time under the Mars.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It maybe enough for 1 plant in the veg area but not sure how the stretch will be.

I'm doing everything in my power not to harvest WW1. I don't know if I can take her sweet smell anymore. The trichomes are still cloudy no signs of amber yet. The top bud swelling seemed to slow down but since I put in the 3 new leds the popcorn buds have grown substantially. I didn't lollipop these plants so since I've added the new lights I'm thinking thats where the growth is going.

What do you think should i harvest WW1 this weekend or wait?

20161202_194004.jpg

20161202_192403.jpg

20161202_192340.jpg

20161202_192320.jpg

Take a sample nug mate.that will answer ur question.hope it gets u wrecked mate.good job;)

I ended up cutting one of the lower branches. I now have it hanging in a cardboard box. I took 1g off that branch and put it in the oven for a quick drying leaving the rest hanging.

20161203_011111.jpg

I just had a bowl and feeling pretty good. Definitely an upbeat high the kind of smoke where you take a hit and all you can say is "oh my god" as your coughing out your mind, seeing stars shooting right to left and left to right, as you try to keep your eyes from watering. "Holy Hell I'm Stoned!":surrender:

She doesn't appear to be popping new pistils so she's definitely near the end. I'd say either wait and harvest at the first sign of amber for the fattest buds possible or whenever you absolutely can't stand the wait another day. Whichever comes first. :laughtwo: I know, I'm not a lot of help.

Great eye there fuzz! I was looking at the same production or the lack there of and thinking on the same path. I would like to see some amber in there as well. However i think ill harvest ww1 in a few days. I need to free up some space for my Swiss Cheese and definitely could use the product. I'll keep ww3 around until I see those amber trichomes.

It's funny, right before I clicked on your journal my husband was suggesting I trim off a few lower popcorn buds on my autos to help tide me over until they're done. Then I read you snipped a lovely bud...The temptation is mounting. Is it fate? I'm about to drag all the plants out of their closets for photos. Maybe I'll take just a little one... :shhh:

It's funny, right before I clicked on your journal my husband was suggesting I trim off a few lower popcorn buds on my autos to help tide me over until they're done. Then I read you snipped a lovely bud...The temptation is mounting. Is it fate? I'm about to drag all the plants out of their closets for photos. Maybe I'll take just a little one... :shhh:

You'll have to let me know how your sample goes

Vaped fresh using only a tiny amount, it's already surprisingly strong. It's a head high, with a slightly wired physical feeling like having too much caffeine. Definitely a get up and do stuff effect. I like the motivating aspect but would prefer a touch more relaxation in my muscles. I'm not sure how to describe this, but the high feels very one-note still. It hasn't had time to build that complexity you find with a fully finished and well-cured bud. The plants are still young though.

Back
Top Bottom