Mikeyxb: 2 Plant One Pot Plus More

Well just as I thought 8 grams is what I got..... it's such a bummer how much weight you lose but nice smoke indeed

Well, that's still nice quantity of White Widow. Nothing to be ashamed of!

Think I'm going to defoliate my wonder woman later

How much would you think needs removing?

Just a light defole every week or one big defole?

I say you do it as you feel like doing it. Like I did one last big defoil and it might slow her down or not. Depends on how much roots they have.

Thanks will take that into account, all my seedlings get watered from the bottom, I will try to change how I water from the top when I am doing it

Muhammad appreciated . .

Also make sure you saturate the whole pot at least once. Then you can water anywhere but as Saibot said, you can play with the roots that way. I have found that when you re-pot your plants and you clean the root-ball of the soil (like from a cup or small pot) and spread the roots like a web and then you put soil on top (2 inches) the roots are gonna grow down and get to places they usually wouldn't.

I see you are making great progress in the garden. Nice to hear your thumb is greener it really shows now! :goodjob: :love: :Namaste:

Well, that's still nice quantity of White Widow. Nothing to be ashamed of!

I say you do it as you feel like doing it. Like I did one last big defoil and it might slow her down or not. Depends on how much roots they have.

Also make sure you saturate the whole pot at least once. Then you can water anywhere but as Saibot said, you can play with the roots that way. I have found that when you re-pot your plants and you clean the root-ball of the soil (like from a cup or small pot) and spread the roots like a web and then you put soil on top (2 inches) the roots are gonna grow down and get to places they usually wouldn't.

I see you are making great progress in the garden. Nice to hear your thumb is greener it really shows now! :goodjob: :love: :Namaste:
I am really being tested now, found in have thrips the little f***ers got some resolva fruit and veg.... says food is able to be consumed same day of the spray so must be able to use it during flower

And to top it off I was trying to open up my wonder woman a little and snapped a branch from the Base big branch as well so I snuggled it up to where it came off tied it in place hoping it will repair can't see the joint where it snapped so hopefully should recover . . . .

Bummer about the thrips but not the end of the world. And don't lose sleep over the broken branch. I did the same thing to a thick Gold Leaf branch and the plant never even seemed to notice.

New toy today can now lower my lights well was planing to but my critical is just to tall now lol wasn't expecting so much stretch
420-magazine-mobile1619902422.jpg

Yeah so am I I'm hoping they are harvest able before I move house gonna be a challenge getting them all moved

Haha what a coincidence. I have to move move all my plants and setup soon to my own house (it's all in a family members at the moment) and i don't know if mines will be ready either. I don't have a car or anything so have zero clue how i will move the actual plants.
There might be an anxious cab ride in my near future lol.

Nah you'll be fine.One day of light leaks wont bump ur girls back into Veg.Better to be safe than sorry tho.
My biggest plant is turning out to be quite large.Its well over a meter tall.About 4.5 feet with the pot so its gonna be a major hassle to shift.
Good Luck.

Not posted updates for a little while but here goes

Wonder woman is still doing fine with the snapped branch think she needs a bit more Nutes though

420-magazine-mobile323578643.jpg
420-magazine-mobile418248052.jpg

White widow should be ready soon fattening up nicely now
420-magazine-mobile1119552789.jpg

Other white widow growing nice aswell
420-magazine-mobile1794898281.jpg

Critical looking like she gonna have some nice buds on her She's so tall as well
420-magazine-mobile413936020.jpg

Blue dream is starting to flower nice sorry for the shit pic
420-magazine-mobile879350441.jpg

In the veg tent all my wonder woman clones doing really well did a bit of lst after the pics were taken will update when I'm finished with them tomorrow
420-magazine-mobile414012861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2127955844.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1721335201.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1719371210.jpg

Looking lovely, great progress and the buds are really showing! Keep them green! :goodjob: :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom