Mixjoy GL4000s APP Controlled Grow Light

Sylstar

420 Member
Hello 420 members, We're glad to introduce Mixjoy GL4000s led grow light to you. :thumb:

Plenty of brightness and lots of control_0.jpg

1️⃣ SMART REMOTE CONTROL: MIXJOY uses a 2021 upgraded Bluetooth Smart control system ‘GROW LAMP’ App, which can easily remotely control all grow lights via your smart Phone, including Group Control, Dimming, VEG/Flowering status and Timing setting (each group can support 10 different timing settings).

2️⃣ ENHANCED FULL SPECTRUM: GL4000s uses the most efficient Samsung LM301b 3000K and 5000K diodes, significantly increasing Red 660nm (200pcs) and IR 740nm (80pcs) LEDs, with UVA395-405nm (16pcs) LEDs.

3️⃣ MULTI-FUNCTION&MODES: Multi choice for different growth stages, ‘VEG’ mode, 5000K Bluish lights increase, suitable for seeding/germination and young vegetative growth. ‘Flower’ Mode, Blue lights reduced, 660nm Red lights and IR/UVA turned on, which enhance the light intensity, suit for Flowering and Fruiting. Use ‘All Bright’ Mode to get more Lumen output for fast plant growing.

4️⃣ LOWER COST & HIGHER EFFICACY: Mixjoy super serious LED grow lights use our 2021 latest remote control technology, compatible with Samsung LM301b diodes and high-quality driver and can output more lights and PPF to drive maximum higher yields. Actual power consumes 450W, can output 30% more than other LED lights efficacy and 50% less power consumption than MH/HPS.
Top Notch LED at a great price._0 (1).jpg

Sylstar is professional lighting manufacture, focuses on LED Grow lights. Sylstar dedicates to high-quality and performance grow lights with higher PAR/PPF for indoor horticulture plants. our grow lights with real full spectrum to optimize plants' growth.

sylstar@sylstar-tech.com

Hello 420 members, We're glad to introduce Mixjoy GL4000s led grow light to you. :thumb:

1️⃣ SMART REMOTE CONTROL: MIXJOY uses a 2021 upgraded Bluetooth Smart control system ‘GROW LAMP’ App, which can easily remotely control all grow lights via your smart Phone, including Group Control, Dimming, VEG/Flowering status and Timing setting (each group can support 10 different timing settings).

2️⃣ ENHANCED FULL SPECTRUM: GL4000s uses the most efficient Samsung LM301b 3000K and 5000K diodes, significantly increasing Red 660nm (200pcs) and IR 740nm (80pcs) LEDs, with UVA395-405nm (16pcs) LEDs.

3️⃣ MULTI-FUNCTION&MODES: Multi choice for different growth stages, ‘VEG’ mode, 5000K Bluish lights increase, suitable for seeding/germination and young vegetative growth. ‘Flower’ Mode, Blue lights reduced, 660nm Red lights and IR/UVA turned on, which enhance the light intensity, suit for Flowering and Fruiting. Use ‘All Bright’ Mode to get more Lumen output for fast plant growing.

4️⃣ LOWER COST & HIGHER EFFICACY: Mixjoy super serious LED grow lights use our 2021 latest remote control technology, compatible with Samsung LM301b diodes and high-quality driver and can output more lights and PPF to drive maximum higher yields. Actual power consumes 450W, can output 30% more than other LED lights efficacy and 50% less power consumption than MH/HPS.

Sylstar is professional lighting manufacture, focuses on LED Grow lights. Sylstar dedicates to high-quality and performance grow lights with higher PAR/PPF for indoor horticulture plants. our grow lights with real full spectrum to optimize plants' growth.

sylstar@sylstar-tech.com
Fantastic. :thumb:
Bill

sylstar@sylstar-tech.com
Currently using 2 of these in my tent. A GL-1000 & GL-2000. They’re fantastic! Might be another one in my future

I wonder how good the app is? Be nice to chat with someone who’s used it. They are really nice lights!
I'm using the GLS2000 (220W) and I love it! Sometimes the app seems a little flaky and I have to enter the parameters a second time because they didn't save, but once it "takes" it works like a charm. It might just be when it doesn't take I'm doing it out of sequence. All in all I've not had a problem with the timer function, progressively upping the power by week and also just flipped this past Sunday from 18/6 to 12/12. Next week I go from Veg to All Bright. Wanted to keep the first week of stretch somewhat contained as height is limited.

Oh, one other thing I'll note about the app. Right now I have it on my Pixel 4A and my big fat finger has to work to get the slider at the power setting I want. Sometimes I hit it on the first try but it usually takes a few. I should load the app on an old Tablet I have and that will probably make it easier.

Not a big deal and more a constraint of the limited screen real estate of a smart phone.

Back
Top Bottom