Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
Ph in water ebay 20$ yellow ph digital pen . No issues as of yet third grow starting. Good fir water however, I would recommend the 100$ range for better products standards?

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Transplanted today. Fingers crossed.
IMG_49417.JPG
IMG_49409.JPG
IMG_493912.JPG
IMG_493811.JPG
IMG_493710.JPG
IMG_49369.JPG
IMG_49369.JPG
IMG_49337.JPG
IMG_493510.JPG
IMG_493413.JPG

Wow! Girls look good today.
Nice job on the transplant!
Now all you need is a teleporter or a hovercraft to help your back out during transporting in and out. Lol

Wow! Girls look good today.
Nice job on the transplant!
Now all you need is a teleporter or a hovercraft to help your back out during transporting in and out. Lol

Thanks man. I've had enough of the in out routine. Lol. I put two 3G pots in tent, and the rest are going to stay outside. I guess it had to happen eventually.

Hey moonshine i like ur stuff. Ur greenhouse looks familiar . Is ur net inside or n a different location?

Blessings to all

Thanks vader....it's outside covered but no school/heat. It's supposed to be 47* tonight. I wonder if I should put a heater out there since I just transplanted today.

how are you gona keep them from flowering outside? good job on trans.they look like they'll never miss a beat. i try to transplant in the evening so that i dont do the surgery then ask my lady to go to work.

Interesting tidbit i found out today. Leave the lights off for 24-72 hours before harvest to gain more potential THC. Anyone here heard the same thing and tried it?

Blessings to all

how are you gona keep them from flowering outside? good job on trans.they look like they'll never miss a beat. i try to transplant in the evening so that i dont do the surgery then ask my lady to go to work.

Hey can!! Where have you been? Getting that seed bank started. I'll be your social media marketer. I actually have a bachelor degree from.... well a four year school. In accounting of all things. My wife does the taxes. Funny!!

Hey Moonshine, ur tomato plant stands r all upside down over your pots. Has that helped with the LST of ur crops?

Blessings to all

Nope, lol. I wouldn't know anything bout lst except I suck at it. I just through those on in hurry so my dog wouldn't run through the plants, & I had to leave awhile. They also fit snug perfect around a 3G go pro

I thought you don't have to worry bout that with autos!!

Oh and another thing it helped me was when it rained really heavy and u got big colas, u will be thankful that u strapped them to the rings. Looked like a bobble head lol

Blessings to all

good morning .i saw the tomato cages.put tape on the ends .you will poke your eye out.i learned to even store those cages right side up. i forgot those were autos, sorry. i have a digital thermometer for cooking,invaluable to me. temp your soil in outside potters.warmth is your best friend now, outdoors.elevate potters off the cold ground.use a blanket a night to put over your cages. put black plastic down on ground, staple it down put potters above it.it warms ground around the plant.you can put a little warm water before bedtime.anything to keep temp stable as possible.get creative.remove all the vegetation around the plants.you can build a small windbreak around them too. moonshine you don't suck at lst. u just haven't done it enough. 1 easy way is to just tilt your potter at 45 to the sun couple hours a day or whatever. and yes i would hire you in a new york second. i believe you are a high caliber man and would share the vision of taking care of the growers offering them custom orders?, not trying to sell the most beans butt the best.i already know people would wait for a long time to get the best. (law of supply and demand, low supply-high demand. i would be content with being able to make a living from breeding and providing a small handful of jobs. ive owned a couple small businesses so wont have any problem with business structure and what not. you would have to be willing to travel for the first year visiting every breeder we can. anywhoo. pipe dreams ive found can become your reality if you take the first hard steps. o ya, ive done the darkness before harvest. its best to only go 12 hours beyond your last dark cycle. turpine levels are what really increase. and as far as thc increasing i would say that the tricombs just become more swollen. try one plant.take before after pics so you can Annalise.Colorado is now opening pot smoke shops. bring ur own bud and smoke it in a public place.

good morning .i saw the tomato cages.put tape on the ends .you will poke your eye out.i learned to even store those cages right side up. i forgot those were autos, sorry. i have a digital thermometer for cooking,invaluable to me. temp your soil in outside potters.warmth is your best friend now, outdoors.elevate potters off the cold ground.use a blanket a night to put over your cages. put black plastic down on ground, staple it down put potters above it.it warms ground around the plant.you can put a little warm water before bedtime.anything to keep temp stable as possible.get creative.remove all the vegetation around the plants.you can build a small windbreak around them too. moonshine you don't suck at lst. u just haven't done it enough. 1 easy way is to just tilt your potter at 45 to the sun couple hours a day or whatever. and yes i would hire you in a new york second. i believe you are a high caliber man and would share the vision of taking care of the growers offering them custom orders?, not trying to sell the most beans butt the best.i already know people would wait for a long time to get the best. (law of supply and demand, low supply-high demand. i would be content with being able to make a living from breeding and providing a small handful of jobs. ive owned a couple small businesses so wont have any problem with business structure and what not. you would have to be willing to travel for the first year visiting every breeder we can. anywhoo. pipe dreams ive found can become your reality if you take the first hard steps. o ya, ive done the darkness before harvest. its best to only go 12 hours beyond your last dark cycle. turpine levels are what really increase. and as far as thc increasing i would say that the tricombs just become more swollen. try one plant.take before after pics so you can Annalise.Colorado is now opening pot smoke shops. bring ur own bud and smoke it in a public place.

Good morning brother. Thank you so much for the encouragement good man. I am definitely going to try some/all of your suggestions. They're in a greenhouse with small heater while it's nippy. It's so perfect in there right now. I bought some cloaking plants to disguise my plants in yard for potential mosey neibors. I was actually thinking bout the black tarp/plastic stuff on ground. Was gonna burn it down first with weed eater then put it down. Was planning on moving them out of greenhouse during day then in for bedtime. Hopefully cutting down on possible pest probs. I can tend to them periodically throughout the day so night time is like them in greenhouse zipped down. Have an awesome day sir!!!
Oh, & yes, if you ever do get this off the ground, I'd work my ass off & fun doing it!!

Back
Top Bottom