Moto258 Grow Journal 2020 MoonDawg, Train Wreck & Unknown Clones From Last Grow

Yeah, man no problem it feels nice that I’m finally helping someone out. It’s fulfilling work for me.
Okay, so I’m terms of phone I am using the iPhone XR model. Which is a two year old model now.
I don’t have a laptop. So everything I do is from this phone. A bit harder but still do able.
on the grow journal part. I believe you want to do this
39CED833-4E02-449D-9C19-3E51E9261409.jpeg

copy the the web address above your journal when your viewing it.
And paste it here so that it turn into a click able link in your signature that brings you there.
A48A3824-B926-4392-9BEF-6D6AAA2500C2.jpeg

strange that your not getting all the buttons.
Are you on an android?

Yeah, man no problem it feels nice that I’m finally helping someone out. It’s fulfilling work for me.
Okay, so I’m terms of phone I am using the iPhone XR model. Which is a two year old model now.
I don’t have a laptop. So everything I do is from this phone. A bit harder but still do able.
on the grow journal part. I believe you want to do this
39CED833-4E02-449D-9C19-3E51E9261409.jpeg

copy the the web address above your journal when your viewing it.
And paste it here so that it turn into a click able link in your signature that brings you there.
A48A3824-B926-4392-9BEF-6D6AAA2500C2.jpeg

strange that your not getting all the buttons.
Are you on an android?
I’m on an iPhone as well , but see what Im talking about in my picture I just sent you can’t see the same thing as your pic you sent me with your 420 pic with candles on it.

Attachments

• 8F2A95F4-1E75-4CAF-8EDF-B1F5FDA37BAD.png
    8F2A95F4-1E75-4CAF-8EDF-B1F5FDA37BAD.png
    381.6 KB · Views: 46
I may have done it correctly this time. You are very detailed in explaining so that was much easier for me to comprehend and figure out lol!! I didn’t know I needed to copy the link like that.

So reading your post about the trichomes you sound more experienced then I am, this is my third plant so far. Think it’s indica or a ruderalis strain idk. It is very tiny lol.
0CDF6D9D-C6C7-469D-B9E6-CCFD1F182595.jpeg

But reading your trichomes part. Would you say that this is the energy high color you were talking about? As I love the energy highs more myself.

and back to the photo problem.
I just now see what your talking about. That is strange.
I see that your profile photo is missing in the top bar. Haven’t seen that before,
are you using safari?
I’d try updating your phone if it needs a software update. (Phone settings)Or it can be that safari itself might need to be updated.( in the App Store)
Yeah I’m stumped on why your profile is not showing up in the top bar.
As mine has always been there.

Try changing your profile picture to one that’s already uploaded to the 420 media server?
Maybe that’s why it’s not showing up is that you might not be using 420 members media maybe?
I’m not very good at this myself but I’m trying lol.

So reading your post about the trichomes you sound more experienced then I am, this is my third plant so far. Think it’s indica or a ruderalis strain idk. It is very tiny lol.

But reading your trichomes part. Would you say that this is the energy high color you were talking about? As I love the energy highs more myself.

I see that your profile photo is missing in the top bar. Haven’t seen that before,
are you using safari?
I’d try updating your phone if it needs a software update. (Phone settings)Or it can be that safari itself might need to be updated.( in the App Store)
No worries my friend I too was confused about the trichomes and how they play the biggest roll in your final product until I personally started to grow and testing my own theorys instead of listening to everyone out their in the world to day growing. I personally have been told my weed is like weed in the 70s and 80s when all this hype about making your plant go amber a certain percent before chop. I personally read my strains and which one is more dominant. That tell me that if it’s a sativa to bring out her true colors I let all my trichs go cloudy and if I see just a single amber present I cut the next day before lights come back on. I have some weird thinking going on in my brain about how weed used to be and how it is today and today I believe people think amber is good in every strain because theirs this hype about amber being in your trichs in order to harvest. I’m thinking the secret is in the old timers growing today. Listen to them before talking or reading and believing what’s on the internet. That’s one secret I’ll give ya my friend lol that should change your growing technique right their. The market today is trying to produce products that attract both consumers in order to make a bigger profit in my opinion so that’s why I think theirs this big hype about why everyone today growing thinks 80%cloudy and 20% Amber is what’s right. I’ll grow like I grow lol I’ve already grew ones with amber in it and it just ruins the true effect especially if your wanting something to keep you going threw out the day like a sativa. I’ve been trying to get my hands on more pure sativa and indicas with out it being crossed with something else. That’s the biggest gold rush in my eyes lol!! A pure sativa and a pure indica from the 70s and 80s!! Only then I can really prove my theories!

Ohh and about your trich pic do you know what your growing or was it a mystery seed also like metend to throw in my garden when I need to fill space lol.
No worries my friend I too was confused about the trichomes and how they play the biggest roll in your final product until I personally started to grow and testing my own theorys instead of listening to everyone out their in the world to day growing. I personally have been told my weed is like weed in the 70s and 80s when all this hype about making your plant go amber a certain percent before chop. I personally read my strains and which one is more dominant. That tell me that if it’s a sativa to bring out her true colors I let all my trichs go cloudy and if I see just a single amber present I cut the next day before lights come back on. I have some weird thinking going on in my brain about how weed used to be and how it is today and today I believe people think amber is good in every strain because theirs this hype about amber being in your trichs in order to harvest. I’m thinking the secret is in the old timers growing today. Listen to them before talking or reading and believing what’s on the internet. That’s one secret I’ll give ya my friend lol that should change your growing technique right their. The market today is trying to produce products that attract both consumers in order to make a bigger profit in my opinion so that’s why I think theirs this big hype about why everyone today growing thinks 80%cloudy and 20% Amber is what’s right. I’ll grow like I grow lol I’ve already grew ones with amber in it and it just ruins the true effect especially if your wanting something to keep you going threw out the day like a sativa. I’ve been trying to get my hands on more pure sativa and indicas with out it being crossed with something else. That’s the biggest gold rush in my eyes lol!! A pure sativa and a pure indica from the 70s and 80s!! Only then I can really prove my theories!

are you using safari?
Ohh and about your trichs do you have an idea on what your growing? Or was it a mysterious seed like I also tend to throw in my gardens when I need to fill space lol? Today strains are crossed with so many different strains that it’s almost impossible to tell by their leaves any more. How do your nugs look? Are they more nuggets or nugs that look like Christmas trees? I can somewhat see some details in your pic but it’s really hard to really see forsure, but if I’m seeing right I see all cloudy and one amber trich. Have you started feeding just PhD water to that girl yet with no nutes?

Yeah it’s some mystery seed, some black market street weed I bought last year or whenever i did a poor job labeling them.
found seeds and grew it.
The buds are vine like and very leafy I would say
D2A88AB0-7D1E-415F-A317-C07AB267B25F.jpeg

DDA956CC-5D72-4B93-BBD1-D7FA13958F34.jpeg

and no i haven’t done that, There’s some members here thatused to flush before harvest but mainly have stopped. So I don’t flush.
just nutrient water till the end lol, noob here.
But yes I am seeing a lot of cloudy as well and idk maybe 20% clear and maybe idk there’s the occasional amber.
last harvest I took my plant down around this time. And I liked the high. So maybe it is just about time then lol.
I didn’t notice how many trichs got cloudy in 2 days of looking at them. It was a surprising looking at the photos and be like damn, they look pretty cloudy to me

Yeah it’s some mystery seed, some black market street weed I bought last year or whenever i did a poor job labeling them.
found seeds and grew it.

and no i haven’t done that, There’s some members here thatused to flush before harvest but mainly have stopped. So I don’t flush.
But yes I am seeing a lot of cloudy as well and idk maybe 20% clear and maybe idk there’s the occasional amber.
last harvest I took my plant down around this time. And I liked the high. So maybe it is just about time then lol.
I didn’t notice how many trichs got cloudy in 2 days of looking at them. It was a surprising looking at the photos and be like damn, they look pretty cloudy to me
I bet you have more of a sativa dominant their it looks like Christmas trees and normally sativas have more leaf in them. Some sativas hairs don’t all turn brown before ready for harvest so if your seeing a lot of brown/amber/ yellowing in the hairs your about where your wanting to be for the energetic uphoric high your looking for in that plant you have their. Looks good tho almost looks like a jack herer I grew last harvest!!

Attachments

• 0074984F-5D53-4908-A2C2-0AB92B520C1D.jpeg
    0074984F-5D53-4908-A2C2-0AB92B520C1D.jpeg
    975.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 3CF34052-222E-4BD5-AB47-2B779517892B.jpeg
    3CF34052-222E-4BD5-AB47-2B779517892B.jpeg
    667.3 KB · Views: 45
found seeds and grew it.

I personally don’t flush myself unless theirs too much nute build up or too high of ppm in your run off. I started to check my run off more offend in my soil grows because it gives you a really good reading of all the parts per million in your soil. Like I feed my plants that are in their 3-4th week veg around 800-1000 ppms check their run off if it reads anywhere above 1800 ppm in my run off I know to next time I feed that plant to just give it great white cal-mag and fish poo PhD water and no other nutes so that it doesn’t build up in your soil. And check run off once you feed so that next time you feed you know exactly what to give her so that you don’t end up slowing growth down and causing shock to your plants. But whole different story once you begin the 12/12 stretch phase I give more nutes during this phase to have soda can collas. Now if your growing outdoors co2 doesn’t matter because it’s getting plenty of that but indoors if you don’t have a good brease coming from out side to your grow room then co2 is a must in order to achieve soda cans.

This is the smallest sativa ever lol but I get what your saying with how all these strains are pretty much like a Chex mix blend of sativas, indica and autoflowers lol. So the buds are forming like a sativa Normally would on a big tree but just on a lil dwarf? Am I getting the right idea here?
Cause I’ve got a sativa dom growing right next to her. Same age and all, and it dwarfs this tiny plant.
image.jpg

This is the smallest sativa ever lol but I get what your saying with how all these strains are pretty much like a Chex mix blend of sativas, indica and autoflowers lol. So the buds are forming like a sativa Normally would on a big tree but just on a lil dwarf? Am I getting the right idea here?
Cause I’ve got a sativa dom growing right next to her. Same age and all, and it dwarfs this tiny plant.
image.jpg
Well by the looks my friend them two are forsure about ready for harvest if not ready now because they have their weight making everything fall over. Since you didn’t use a trellis set up next time if your slowly train them to sprout out like a bush instead of straight up you will have much more luck with yield and not stressing the plant out by falling over. If you look at some of my current set up I’m taking train wrek and slowly staking her to the ground and low stress training so that she bushes out more. Sativas are great outdoor plants because they will reach for the stars when it comes to height but still great to grow indoors as long as you train them to bush out more. Did you top them?

I’m to new to even consider topping yet lol. I feel that I should start with the basics. The fundamentals of ph and nutes and light and humidity down. But now I feel like I have finally got the ph and nutes a lot more on point. Light can be stronger for sure. Always can be lol.
So what I’ve done so far those two previous plants are 3 and 4 for me. So I’m still trying to pick up on how a plant grows normally without being topped or defoliated lol.
And watching plants 1-4 grow. I think I’m picking up things like when I should be defoliating on my next plant. As this no defol isn’t working out to well. It works for noobs like me trying to just grow a plant to harvest for the first time. Not much so on overall bud out come but if a noob like me can refrain from defol and topping without the proper knowledge and experience. So can others and still get some bud.
Not the greatest in anything but it is still bud lol.
Yes I lst and super crop. That’s why they look like that, got 4 plants and all 4 were super cropped.
Getting better at it myself. Starting to get the bend I see in my mind and apply it onto the plant without over doing it as much. And having it just a straight up 90 degree angle lol.
5E518992-066A-4AAB-BAC9-76C60A741AA6.jpeg
D20B9048-89B3-45F0-963A-07B3A9D2B515.jpeg

E4BF0318-911D-4BF9-85B8-FF16CB7E6A2F.jpeg

and main cola is always last
863FB041-6F30-4009-A716-37F31A92E941.jpeg

I’m still thinking she still growing there’s still plenty of white pistols. And buds still swelling up. I think the brown hairs are just the initial buds from like a couple weeks ago.

I’m to new to even consider topping yet lol. I feel that I should start with the basics. The fundamentals of ph and nutes and light and humidity down. But now I feel like I have finally got the ph and nutes a lot more on point. Light can be stronger for sure. Always can be lol.
So what I’ve done so far those two previous plants are 3 and 4 for me. So I’m still trying to pick up on how a plant grows normally without being topped or defoliated lol.
And watching plants 1-4 grow. I think I’m picking up things like when I should be defoliating on my next plant. As this no defol isn’t working out to well. It works for noobs like me trying to just grow a plant to harvest for the first time. Not much so on overall bud out come but if a noob like me can refrain from defol and topping without the proper knowledge and experience. So can others and still get some bud.
Not the greatest in anything but it is still bud lol.
Yes I lst and super crop. That’s why they look like that, got 4 plants and all 4 were super cropped.
Getting better at it myself. Starting to get the bend I see in my mind and apply it onto the plant without over doing it as much. And having it just a straight up 90 degree angle lol.
5E518992-066A-4AAB-BAC9-76C60A741AA6.jpeg
D20B9048-89B3-45F0-963A-07B3A9D2B515.jpeg

E4BF0318-911D-4BF9-85B8-FF16CB7E6A2F.jpeg

and main cola is always last
863FB041-6F30-4009-A716-37F31A92E941.jpeg

I’m still thinking she still growing there’s still plenty of white pistols. And buds still swelling up. I think the brown hairs are just the initial buds from like a couple weeks ago.
I feel ya brotha I did all that also but I had a little more room when I first started to do it both ways so I topped a couple and left a couple grow natural. I’ve noticed tho it’s better to top so that your light reaches more top colas instead of just the one that plants produce. Especially if you don’t have a lot of lighting it’s best to top. I use 6 s/f1000 for my room but I first started with just one 1000 and a few little supplemental lights in a closet and ended up having a crazy mess with too many plants trying to reach that light. Your plants look good tho my friend very long stemmed leaves I’ve noticed that could be because you didn’t do much leaf stripping like you said. But as long as your feeding your plants and keeping up with their intake defoliating isn’t bad for indoor growing. Plants out side have more room to breath and grow so that’s why defoliating isn’t very popular for outdoors. But how long have you been in flower or when did you switch the lights? You could also be getting Fox tails. Which will sprout new hairs making it look like it’s not done yet. Check your trichs up closer inside the bud where it formed and grew first to get a better view of color of trichs to get a better time frame to harvest.

Great tips bud. But yes. I’m starting to see where topping is great now. Amazing results.
All my plants in hydro will probably 12/12 from start for the foreseeable future. Those two plants were 12/12 babies. The replacement in the background also. So is the lil 3 week guy.
That you can’t really see in the bucket.
I’m aiming for germinating 1 seed per month so I can harvest 1 plant per month lol. But with current lighting. And lack of experience. It’s going to be a challenge. But what better teacher then tackling the problem head on and learning along the way. Nothings usually perfect the first go round. Or the second. But I’m thinking with each successive 6 month harvests. Things should be operating more smoothly.
So the two girls are 16 weeks from seed in 12/12. to answer your question.the vegetable is 8 weeks.
Bringing the discussion back to defol.
So the sativa dom finally stopped stretching week 14. And after defoliating the dwarf.
move got the itch to trim up the dominant also as I see some yellowing leaves as well
And I’m just thinking. Bleep it. Those fan leafs have done there job. They grew out some stems and leaves, during veg they served their purpose for building the bones for the buds.
mans now the buds are forming and thefan leaves have stopped.
I’m thinking it’s about time I remove idk 30-60 percent of the leaves.
I’m not to sure but I’m looking at the leaves and they look useless at this point
image.jpg

So after removing fan leaves and sickly pale leaves I finally was able to get a pretty good look at her trichomes lol. And boy I was surprised again lol
You were right about her being near ready.
good eye buddy. A lot of Milkys for sure dude and I was oblivious to them. I was for sure she might be another week out lol. Man I could have harvested a lil to late. I had to Get a 60x view to realize this and you just looked aa photo. Nice.
7D034BF1-E69E-4BBA-83D3-B1E0BEEA9E08.jpeg

9A9C4278-3502-4851-AE73-8796B3CC43CA.jpeg

DF85EBA4-02AA-45DC-84DA-4A9E88DFE879.jpeg

AFCF7C89-7DF2-4E46-B7D2-D2850F0EE715.jpeg

DF29F05B-5556-44D8-9FEF-3BD14BF594B5.jpeg

your thoughts on the ripeness of the trichomes and the effects they might have?

So after removing fan leaves and sickly pale leaves I finally was able to get a pretty good look at her trichomes lol. And boy I was surprised again lol
You were right about her being near ready.
good eye buddy. A lot of Milkys for sure dude and I was oblivious to them. I was for sure she might be another week out lol. Man I could have harvested a lil to late. I had to Get a 60x view to realize this and you just looked aa photo. Nice.
7D034BF1-E69E-4BBA-83D3-B1E0BEEA9E08.jpeg

9A9C4278-3502-4851-AE73-8796B3CC43CA.jpeg

DF85EBA4-02AA-45DC-84DA-4A9E88DFE879.jpeg

AFCF7C89-7DF2-4E46-B7D2-D2850F0EE715.jpeg

DF29F05B-5556-44D8-9FEF-3BD14BF594B5.jpeg

your thoughts on the ripeness of the trichomes and the effects they might have?
Great tips bud. But yes. I’m starting to see where topping is great now. Amazing results.
All my plants in hydro will probably 12/12 from start for the foreseeable future. Those two plants were 12/12 babies. The replacement in the background also. So is the lil 3 week guy.
That you can’t really see in the bucket.
I’m aiming for germinating 1 seed per month so I can harvest 1 plant per month lol. But with current lighting. And lack of experience. It’s going to be a challenge. But what better teacher then tackling the problem head on and learning along the way. Nothings usually perfect the first go round. Or the second. But I’m thinking with each successive 6 month harvests. Things should be operating more smoothly.
So the two girls are 16 weeks from seed in 12/12. to answer your question.the vegetable is 8 weeks.
Bringing the discussion back to defol.
So the sativa dom finally stopped stretching week 14. And after defoliating the dwarf.
move got the itch to trim up the dominant also as I see some yellowing leaves as well
And I’m just thinking. Bleep it. Those fan leafs have done there job. They grew out some stems and leaves, during veg they served their purpose for building the bones for the buds.
mans now the buds are forming and thefan leaves have stopped.
I’m thinking it’s about time I remove idk 30-60 percent of the leaves.
I’m not to sure but I’m looking at the leaves and they look useless at this point
image.jpg
Yes I’m thinking the same thing. What nutrients are you feeding and how often? Because it looks to be a little nute burn by the looks of the tips of the leaves, but it could also be a few things. How far are your lights from the plants? And what water are you using to feed, because cal-mag is something I use now that I notice a lot of problems coming out in flower. But also since you grow in a hydro setting it’s really easy to make a mistake that’s why I haven’t personally transferred to hydro just yet because it’s a little different but I’m sure I can handle it I just haven’t done it yet. Your doing just what I plan to do tho with a drip system. On the trich subject they look pretty cloudy to me my friend but I might be able to see maybe 1 or two amber looking ones. But their nice and mushroom looking and white so if im seeing correct looks ready bud! I’d harvest that ones as soon as you can. Or leave her in the dark till ready to chop. Let me know when it comes time to curring because I can help with that also I’ve learned a lot of things from burping jars to proper trimming and hanging. Oh ya also your most likely get the uphoric high your looking for even with just a few amber trichs. Just don’t expose them to light so they don’t amber up while hanging.

Yeah I like the euphoric ness, i don’t like falling asleep after smoking, feels like a waste of a high . Lol just laying there baked in your sleep :rofl:
I do like it for sleep, like when I get a cold or just in a bad mood and can’t sleep. Or when there’s no other bud.
Yeah I’ve been not so good at maintaining the ph and nute strength since I injured my ankle couple days ago.
Finally filled up her res after 3 days.
It was at 1500 way to high. Before my injury when I was more able to go about maintaining ph and water levels with ec.
I would aim for 5.8 ph with an ec no more then 1300 I noticed some signs of burn even at 1260 ec
And because I’m using cheap air stones. 1(to bucket) I find that my roots are very healthy at 2 gallons. So I made a 2 gallon mark that I always fill to. Adjust ec next to proper levels. And then ph last. Then return plant to nutrient solution.
The lil dwarf was showing signs of burn passed 950 ec
I am using the mega crop very potent stuff. All the other experienced growers I fallow on the site made the switch to it as it is literally dirt cheap. And don’t need to mix in part a, b and c as it is all in one for seedling to flower.
Only nute I’ve used so idk what I could compare it to lol.
The bag says to go 5 grams a gallon for flower or 1600 ec
And that is way to high I’m good just going four grams a gallon or Around 1200 ec As my plants right now show signs of burn even at that level.

Yeah I like the euphoric ness, i don’t like falling asleep after smoking, feels like a waste of a high . Lol just laying there baked in your sleep :rofl:
I do like it for sleep, like when I get a cold or just in a bad mood and can’t sleep. Or when there’s no other bud.
Yeah I’ve been not so good at maintaining the ph and nute strength since I injured my ankle couple days ago.
Finally filled up her res after 3 days.
It was at 1500 way to high. Before my injury when I was more able to go about maintaining ph and water levels with ec.
I would aim for 5.8 ph with an ec no more then 1300 I noticed some signs of burn even at 1260 ec
And because I’m using cheap air stones. 1(to bucket) I find that my roots are very healthy at 2 gallons. So I made a 2 gallon mark that I always fill to. Adjust ec next to proper levels. And then ph last. Then return plant to nutrient solution.
The lil dwarf was showing signs of burn passed 950 ec
I am using the mega crop very potent stuff. All the other experienced growers I fallow on the site made the switch to it as it is literally dirt cheap. And don’t need to mix in part a, b and c as it is all in one for seedling to flower.
Only nute I’ve used so idk what I could compare it to lol.
The bag says to go 5 grams a gallon for flower or 1600 ec
And that is way to high I’m good just going four grams a gallon or Around 1200 ec As my plants right now show signs of burn even at that level.
Actually buddy 1500 doesn’t seem to bad when where talking ppm that’s about right when your in late flower. The higher the better in my opinion as long as your not seeing any slow growth or burns but I shoot for 600-800ppm when I’m in middle to late veg. I don’t even feed them till they start getting a few nodes and a few branches. But now that I’m growing indoors since I’ve always grow outdoors I probably need to check the ec as well. On ph subject it’s always good to make sure your right on point with where your trying to reach ph wise so that your plants can uptake all that hard earned money being spent on your feeding regimen. See I spend so much money on stuff and started to realize now that I check runoff way more offen and keep a detailed log of what each plant is eating it’s been a lot easier on the wallet when it comes to buying fox farms line, great white especially, and all the foiler feeds I give during veg. But I understand completely on health wise when it comes to keeping up with these girls. They are just as much to keep up as any child or animal in my opinion lol. It’s sounds like you have some health roots tho my friend, but if you get the chance to experiment a little dab a little in great white this stuff is like kriptinit for Superman to your roots!! Now I know most stuff out their these days isn’t completely organic, but is the nutrient line your using organic? I’ve always been crazy with using bat gauno and word castings so that’s why I’ve always loved fox farms line up.

Oh crap. Got to repost this. The first draft got an error.
So the roots for the dwarf
image.jpg

Nasty rank water no res change all month
image.jpg

So I’ve got a lil diy hydro book of the zon. An ebook for 2.99.
It said that it was good to do weekly res changes or every other week.
But then it also said that others do it once a month and still have healthy plants, to not even at all. So me tired of doing it every week and dumping nutrient water down the toilet.
Decided to not do res changes. Haven’t done it all month. Didn’t notice a difference. So yeah.
Im a do that now. Saves some money in nutes. Less work also lol.
And back to mega crop. I think it’s a chemical fertilizer. But it does claim to be vegan lol
So not sure about organic. But it does have vegan on the bag
image.jpg

But it grows pot pretty well. And I guess other fruits and vegetables lol

Back
Top Bottom