Moto258 Grow Journal 2020 MoonDawg, Train Wreck & Unknown Clones From Last Grow

Oh crap. Got to repost this. The first draft got an error.
So the roots for the dwarf
image.jpg

Nasty rank water no res change all month
image.jpg

So I’ve got a lil diy hydro book of the zon. An ebook for 2.99.
It said that it was good to do weekly res changes or every other week.
But then it also said that others do it once a month and still have healthy plants, to not even at all. So me tired of doing it every week and dumping nutrient water down the toilet.
Decided to not do res changes. Haven’t done it all month. Didn’t notice a difference. So yeah.
Im a do that now. Saves some money in nutes. Less work also lol.
And back to mega crop. I think it’s a chemical fertilizer. But it does claim to be vegan lol
So not sure about organic. But it does have vegan on the bag
image.jpg

But it grows pot pretty well. And I guess other fruits and vegetables lol
Yeah I can see where res changes can really come into play with whatcha got their my friend. But still not a bad root ball And color. I’ve been told by the hydro stores to change it at least every two weeks, but then again I’ve never grown in hydro yet so I’d rather do it myself to see. But maybe since your using 5 gallons less water is being used so then I guess that could make the water get nasty quicker as well so more res changes might be better for your set up. That’s good info tho for me in the future to know. I’d throw in great white during next run and you will be shocked how well that stuff makes roots white and massive! Since you only grow a few plants at a time great white will go a long way if you use it just right.

Update!! Did some more training and removal of over shadowing leaves hiding the future bud sites. And also plants are coming back from being flushed from nutrient build up in soil so their really thriving now! Back on track almost ready to go into 12/12.

Attachments

• 49BE30CD-6218-40A0-BCA9-59B41E4B0C26.jpeg
    49BE30CD-6218-40A0-BCA9-59B41E4B0C26.jpeg
    992.6 KB · Views: 58
  • D7CF822C-FA75-4B61-A51C-8D3B76E0F488.jpeg
    D7CF822C-FA75-4B61-A51C-8D3B76E0F488.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 50
  • 49867D1A-3529-4F92-B477-53A9D606CFD7.jpeg
    49867D1A-3529-4F92-B477-53A9D606CFD7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
So since I’m starting my first hp promix grow.
Been trying to grow in soil for the passed 6 years But that was before this website,
It Never really worked for me. but now that I’ve got a better understanding of why none of those plants in the passed 6 years never grew buds.
They were all destined to die in my care :rofl:
Was wondering how old that large plant is in weeks, and your training program for plants that you grow. Like lst, hst, defol and what not.
As I do not want to go about this grow as a total dip head like the last 6 years lol.
Any advice?

So since I’m starting my first hp promix grow.
Been trying to grow in soil for the passed 6 years But that was before this website,
It Never really worked for me. but now that I’ve got a better understanding of why none of those plants in the passed 6 years never grew buds.
They were all destined to die in my care :rofl:
Was wondering how old that large plant is in weeks, and your training program for plants that you grow. Like lst, hst, defol and what not.
As I do not want to go about this grow as a total dip head like the last 6 years lol.
Any advice?
Haha that’s hilarious man!! You can do it brotha it’s not very hard. The most important thing is to make sure to read up on what type of mix your going to use and how long it’s going to feed your plants so that you have a better idea of when to start your feeding regiment. I’ve been hearing some info about using dolomit in your soil in order to maintain a good ph level with out even having to ph your stuff. Which would be nice to do so I was going to add some to my next soil mix to see if this is a hype or not. So the 4 large plants in the back are my clones I cut from the last grow, but them are almost 4 months old lmao! But like I mentioned in this thread that I had to boot them out of the closet since I didn’t have the room haha but since where I live I couldn’t get them on a good 18/6 cycle or anywhere close so they ended up starting to bud...soo I ended up doing my crazy science experiment to see if I could bring them back to life and try getting them to produce good buds. But train wrek and moon dawg in the front are all four about 2 -1/2 weeks old from sprouting from the soil. When your growing from seed their a lot easier to maintain and train in my opinion because you can read how they grow a lot better and start training. But what I do is wait till I see about 3/4 nodes and branches start to make their way out and start taking training wire long enough to go pretty deep in the soil so that they stay in during growth and just slowly start training all the tops to get equal length and then once you feel your plant in nice and healthy and repaired it self flip the lights to your flowering times. Some people veg a week some people veg a year but it’s really on how much space ya got and lighting you have. If you only have so much lighting you can start training your plant like what I’m doing so that they start bushing out more causing so many more bud sights to develop. Also when you get to your 3-4 node of leaves in my opinion it’s best to do the first topping so that all the under growth can catch up to the top of the plant. Let me know if you need any help because I’m glad to help anyone willing to help me with figuring out the internet!! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    859.3 KB · Views: 35
So even if I waited a bit longer to top say 5-6 so a couple weeks later then the 3-4 is there any significant difference?
But yeah now that I have plants not dying on me in the middle of veg or during flower.
I think id like to try topping now lol.
Saw some ridiculous monster colas with topping and lollipoping.
the member basically said he topped it trained the branches back removing all the side growth trying to grow up. And just flowered it all the way through like that.
The photoin question
9D376F49-232E-470C-83D2-ADC0FD3F50E0.jpeg

Was wondering how difficult it might be trying to recreate something like this lol.
In your opinion that is. Is it something a beginner like me can pull off?

So even if I waited a bit longer to top say 5-6 so a couple weeks later then the 3-4 is there any significant difference?
But yeah now that I have plants not dying on me in the middle of veg or during flower.
I think id like to try topping now lol.
Saw some ridiculous monster colas with topping and lollipoping.
the member basically said he topped it trained the branches back removing all the side growth trying to grow up. And just flowered it all the way through like that.
The photoin question
9D376F49-232E-470C-83D2-ADC0FD3F50E0.jpeg

Was wondering how difficult it might be trying to recreate something like this lol.
In your opinion that is. Is it something a beginner like me can pull off?
No not to much of a difference when your talking that many just will be taller I’m thinking. But ya you can grow like that if you train early and you might wana ask him if he’s using co2 as well because them are some colas! He must have wet trimmed also by the looks of it once it was ready to harvest. But if you cut out all that lower growth all that focus gets transferred to the tops. But you can do it tho my friend you will get to the point where you can read your plant like a book.

Thanks again for your answers. You sound like a very kind and knowledgeable grower,
And I like your responses, as they all read to me like they are all coming from personal experience, and not something parroted from a book or some other place.

Thanks again for your answers. You sound like a very kind and knowledgeable grower,
And I like your responses, as they all read to me like they are all coming from personal experience, and not something parroted from a book or some other place.
I appreciate the kindness my friend, and your right a lot of people talk before they do. And I can personally say I’ve done some outdoor growing, but indoor theirs still things I can learn and need to learn. I’m definitely not an expert but like I’ve said before this is my passion and I love experimenting also. I wish i had some of the experience like some old timers have man they can tell you some things!

So now that I’ve waxed my plants(trimmed)
A member here once commented on a photo something like
That plant is Brazilian and just doesn’t know it yet. She’s dying for a close wax job:rofl:
That ones going to stick with me.
But I was wondering if you had any experience with bubble hash, or edibles. Using trim?
I just got me a countertop ice machine for the summer, and was thinking once them leaves dry up I can try bubble hashing them at home, I got a varying screen bags, a drill and a drill attachment for mixing paint/soil.
Sound pretty do able?

So now that I’ve waxed my plants(trimmed)
A member here once commented on a photo something like
That plant is Brazilian and just doesn’t know it yet. She’s dying for a close wax job:rofl:
That ones going to stick with me.
But I was wondering if you had any experience with bubble hash, or edibles. Using trim?
I just got me a countertop ice machine for the summer, and was thinking once them leaves dry up I can try bubble hashing them at home, I got a varying screen bags, a drill and a drill attachment for mixing paint/soil.
Sound pretty do able?
Haha that’s a good phrase for trimming lmao! But yes I have had some experience with the bubble hash. And dry ice hash but personally dry hash only works if you really know how to do it and only use the buds and not any leaf material with it. Too much leaf material in your final product and you’ll still have to filter it once done. So I’ve learned it’s best to just do the ice and water method. I use a 5 gallon bag system and I don’t have a wash machine like some have but I do recommend them as doing it by hand or drill works just as great too. And make multiple runs just separate the runs because your first runs will be your best. Make sure to mix it up till you see that bubbleing going on and use that store bought ice not your fridge ice as it melts quicker from your fridge. That’s just my opinion tho I thought the dry ice would be cool but I got a lot of flash dried leaf in my product and haven’t used it since.

Nice, yeah from the videos I’ve watched some people do up to 7 runs. The penny pincher in me doesn’t feel good just throwing all them leaves out, even if they don’t have much trichomes on them. I was thinking at first I can just try infusing them straight into oil at first, but man that’s a lot of leaves to just 1 cup of oil.:laugh:
I don’t mind the green taste so much either.
But I don’t like all the plant matter in it either haha. So I started thinking, bubble hash might be a good way to sift out the plants stuff.
It’s a lot easier to smoke hash and get high, then it is smoking a bag of leaves :laugh:

Nice, yeah from the videos I’ve watched some people do up to 7 runs. The penny pincher in me doesn’t feel good just throwing all them leaves out, even if they don’t have much trichomes on them. I was thinking at first I can just try infusing them straight into oil at first, but man that’s a lot of leaves to just 1 cup of oil.:laugh:
I don’t mind the green taste so much either.
But I don’t like all the plant matter in it either haha. So I started thinking, bubble hash might be a good way to sift out the plants stuff.
It’s a lot easier to smoke hash and get high, then it is smoking a bag of leaves :laugh:
Yeah I personally use hash at night time mixed with my reclaim from live rosin or oil and wax lol works wonders!! I don’t waste nothing when it comes to the lady’s.. Shoot I even let my dog eat and chew on the stems and stauks she loves them. Especially the stuff with thc and sugars on them. But I haven’t done a lot of cooking oils myself my sister does a lot of cooking with infusion but I personally like to smoke my products. Also notice a lot of dispensary edibles couldn’t get you high if you ate the whole bottle of edibles when it claims to eat one or two!! So I’ve noticed making it my self with the right amount of weed especially with a good indica dom gives me the pain relief I need in my whole body eating edibles that way. If I’m crazy which I feel like I can be sometimes the market is buying up the good stuff as far as the looks and smells go, and then the black market is now getting the stuff that they couldn’t sell legally to the dispensary’s. Hence why were getting crap now and buying crazy stupid prices at the legal facilities, so people almost go back to the black market. I personally got tired of it all and started producing my own and life couldn’t be any more fulfilling!!

Hence why were getting crap now and buying crazy stupid prices at the legal facilities, so people almost go back to the black market. I personally got tired of it all and started producing my own and life couldn’t be any more fulfilling!!
Right! I was kinda thinking the same, as we just got not 1 but two local dispensary’s this February. I wouldn’t know to much as that is around the time my first harvest was a month out from being chopped. But I did notice that when my friends buy black market stuff. Man that bleep was straight up nasty. Smelled like straight mold and tasted like it lololol. They said it wasn’t to bad, and the old smoker me would have agreed. But I guess I got spoiled in the pot department. My taste pallets does not include mold as acceptable smoking any longer lol. But in the passed, it was either a bit of mold with thc or no thc at all haha.
And after the dispensary opened and my buddy went to a unlicensed dealer, that bud smelled straight up like the super lemon haze at the dispensary. And it wasn’t moldy. Pretty good stuff.
I hear you on the overpricing. I honestly thought that 576 oz was not to bad the cheapest I can find an oz was 450 before it opened.
And then after my first harvest.just working the whole electric bill for 6 months. At roughly 100 dollars a month.
(I’m starting to think it’s cheaper then that, got a kwh, meter the other day and my light is a 220w from wall. At12/12 not knowing how much electricity it truly uses. But my bill jumped up about an extra 100 a month after the light.
I grew about 10 1/2 oz of two plants in 6 months. For about 600 (electric)dollars and time
That is way more affordable lol.
So instead of buying an oz, I can wait 6 months and grow my own bud at a 1/5th the price of the dispensary.
lol buying 1/8th is like 69$ A gram is 23$
So for the price of an eighth plus a gram a month. I can grow a lil over an oz at home with the same amount of money$ just with patience.
and I love it. Friends think it’s cool, but I get a feeling they looking at me and then hear 4 months or 6 months and then another month for curing and are like. Damn dude I don’t have that kind of time.
seriously? It’s just a house plant. A lot more demanding, but it’s still a plant.
I ask what they got me planned for the next 4 months they say idk. I show them My plants. And they say it’s to much work.
Facepalm*
i honestly feel 80% of the work now is mixing nutrient water for my plants. And watering. And if they think that’s to much work. That’s fine.
they can go out and buy that 1/8th Ill be trying to grow an oz with the same amount of cash a month lol.

Right! I was kinda thinking the same, as we just got not 1 but two local dispensary’s this February. I wouldn’t know to much as that is around the time my first harvest was a month out from being chopped. But I did notice that when my friends buy black market stuff. Man that bleep was straight up nasty. Smelled like straight mold and tasted like it lololol. They said it wasn’t to bad, and the old smoker me would have agreed. But I guess I got spoiled in the pot department. My taste pallets does not include mold as acceptable smoking any longer lol. But in the passed, it was either a bit of mold with thc or no thc at all haha.
And after the dispensary opened and my buddy went to a unlicensed dealer, that bud smelled straight up like the super lemon haze at the dispensary. And it wasn’t moldy. Pretty good stuff.
I hear you on the overpricing. I honestly thought that 576 oz was not to bad the cheapest I can find an oz was 450 before it opened.
And then after my first harvest.just working the whole electric bill for 6 months. At roughly 100 dollars a month.
(I’m starting to think it’s cheaper then that, got a kwh, meter the other day and my light is a 220w from wall. At12/12 not knowing how much electricity it truly uses. But my bill jumped up about an extra 100 a month after the light.
I grew about 10 1/2 oz of two plants in 6 months. For about 600 (electric)dollars and time
That is way more affordable lol.
So instead of buying an oz, I can wait 6 months and grow my own bud at a 1/5th the price of the dispensary.
lol buying 1/8th is like 69$ A gram is 23$
So for the price of an eighth plus a gram a month. I can grow a lil over an oz at home with the same amount of money$ just with patience.
and I love it. Friends think it’s cool, but I get a feeling they looking at me and then hear 4 months or 6 months and then another month for curing and are like. Damn dude I don’t have that kind of time.
seriously? It’s just a house plant. A lot more demanding, but it’s still a plant.
I ask what they got me planned for the next 4 months they say idk. I show them My plants. And they say it’s to much work.
Facepalm*
i honestly feel 80% of the work now is mixing nutrient water for my plants. And watering. And if they think that’s to much work. That’s fine.
they can go out and buy that 1/8th Ill be trying to grow an oz with the same amount of cash a month lol.
It looks like your using one of them more purple and red spectrum led, am I correct? Because if is a 1000 watt advertised light and pulls 220 from the wall that’s not bad brother!! My s/f1000s only pull 100 watts each from the wall. I need to do a par test also to check my set up, but id imagine I’m around 650 watts from the wall. I’m hoping that is I also have supplemental LED lighting that I can pull down from a cord that I used from one of them winding light set ups used for your garage to work on cars and stuff so that I can cut half the plant and bring them lights down into the canopy to give more lights to the bottom section to get more weight and more rip buds that were lower than the tops. You will get a little more out of your grow if your able to chop the plant in sections. Most my grows now the tops and middle section Rippen up faster than the bottom and instead of chopping your whole crop down you can let it heal up and finish the lower buds to get more out of your harvest. That’s also why a lot of weed in my opinion isn’t always finished because the cut the whole plant down before it was completely finished up! On the dispensary suject tho lol I might get called crazy but man I feel like I’ve been grown up in an age to notice all the things happening in the cannibis industry. And for some reason it all clicks to my brain like no other. That’s also why I get the Amber trichs hype in the world today need more time and tests to prove my point, but I also kept getting green not from dispensary’s and noticed most buds had either too many Amber trichs all over or too dried and most trichs were already broken off in the bottom of the bag!! So their has to be something with quility when it comes to dispensary’s and why the black market is filling up with stuff they no longer can give the dispensary’s. Also why I think most large scale growing ops are trying to sell to both consumers now with their products to increase their profits. I hate buying stuff from a dispensary because I’m also a penny pushed to find on that my stuff in a nice percentage of cbd!! Now if I’m looking for cbd in my weed I’d just buy cbd drops from gas stations so that I can get the high i want from the thc content in my highly Priced weed!! Lol tell me I’m wrong about that cbd stuff! Because I know and see the effects cbd can be for some patients and it’s great , but not everyone needs the same meds to treat their symptoms. Gosh theirs just so much to learn and know about cannibis now!! Lol

Dude, yes, last harvest I basically just cut off the top half of all the colas, and let the bottom ones grow out an extra 2 weeks. They looked so much better then straight full harvest lol.
Them lil worm pale buds finally got some color and started looking more bud like.
So it is better to harvest in sections then?
With plants that have a lot of undergrowth under the canopy?
Lol yeah I’m kinda like
why you putting cbd buds out for sale lol. It’s like buying alcohol free beer I guess lol. Try to be cool, be like yeah I smoke some weed bro, I smoke joints every week lol. (Cbd) :laugh:
Idk maybe it’s marketed towards the thc haters. And or minors lol. Idk.
don’t get me wrong I love all properties of pot especially the medical ones.
But I’m usually not in any medical need for cbd supplements or anything I’m good on that with my lifestyle. The main reason I consume cannabis is for the thc effects on the mind and body.
It’s just cool that it’s also got other medicinal values to it also.
And about learning about cannabis, the past month I’ve been loosely reading things on the terpenes and how those may affect the high you experience, as many of them terpenes have medicinal property’s I’ve been reading. And how sativas usually have more complex terpenes profiles where as Indicas are myrcene dominant terpene wise.which is like a mild sedative if I recall correctly, and sativas have a lot myrcene still. But it’s not always the main terpenes there. Like idk I’ve got to find that study and read it again it was very informative for me on plants and terpenes and how it may affect how you feel after consuming the flower.

Dude, yes, last harvest I basically just cut off the top half of all the colas, and let the bottom ones grow out an extra 2 weeks. They looked so much better then straight full harvest lol.
Them lil worm pale buds finally got some color and started looking more bud like.
So it is better to harvest in sections then?
With plants that have a lot of undergrowth under the canopy?
Lol yeah I’m kinda like
why you putting cbd buds out for sale lol. It’s like buying alcohol free beer I guess lol. Try to be cool, be like yeah I smoke some weed bro, I smoke joints every week lol. (Cbd) :laugh:
Idk maybe it’s marketed towards the thc haters. And or minors lol. Idk.
don’t get me wrong I love all properties of pot especially the medical ones.
But I’m usually not in any medical need for cbd supplements or anything I’m good on that with my lifestyle. The main reason I consume cannabis is for the thc effects on the mind and body.
It’s just cool that it’s also got other medicinal values to it also.
And about learning about cannabis, the past month I’ve been loosely reading things on the terpenes and how those may affect the high you experience, as many of them terpenes have medicinal property’s I’ve been reading. And how sativas usually have more complex terpenes profiles where as Indicas are myrcene dominant terpene wise.which is like a mild sedative if I recall correctly, and sativas have a lot myrcene still. But it’s not always the main terpenes there. Like idk I’ve got to find that study and read it again it was very informative for me on plants and terpenes and how it may affect how you feel after consuming the flower.
I think that’s why people that use more high pressure sodium lights get more from their harvests and faster than LED growers. I’ve never grown with any other light other than LED, but you sound like you got that part down tho my friend I just about look at every nug with a microscope to see the trichs to make sure I don’t chop anything not finished. I only cut it down in 2 sections if need be so that I don’t cause to much shock to the girls, but in my opinion you will end up growing the left over section of plant another couple weeks like you said and by then they should have ripped up a bit more. But when it comes to harvesting in a couple sections if you cut out all that under growth before flower and all that focus is on the tops then you shouldn’t have to worry about a second harvest. I guess it all depends on your type of growing style. In the room with the 8 girls in their now I’m waiting to switch to 12/12 until them 4 younger ones catch up to the clones. Their almost their just a few more days left I’m thinking!! Been waiting on my co2 to come in also which I want to use since this room has not much access to the outside air flow. On the terp subject I agree with ya 100%. I noticed you had some humidity meters!! Same ones I have also I seen it on one of your pics lol! But if you cure that terp smell for an Intire year you can totally taste and notice a difference in the terp content. I’m finally able to start curing for a few months before consuming and man what a difference. Since you have meters you can make the cure stretch much longer. I’ve started some right at 70% and brought it all the way down to 58/60% and I can tell a difference from the same stuff I ended up curing a little quicker in order to consume lol. You will have to show me this article or where you read up on that, because I too have noticed sativa doms terps taking a little longer to come out. It could be from leaf content also not sure on that but for some reason my buds with more leaf on them take a little longer to show their true colors terpen wise that is.

Wow an entire year! Last harvest went 3 months and gone lol.
but as I get better and grow more plants, I don’t see why I shouldn’t have year old buds someday lol.
And this co 2 is way next level. I wouldn’t know how to do that but learning on it would be cool so if I get in a conversation with my buddy’s (here in town) about growing I won’t sound like a total idiot. Be like yeah, heard I’ve of it. Lol.
But i cured mine like at about put them in 64 % 62 and then down to 56 and up to 58 as I got some 58 boveda also. as I’ve read online that stuff over 70% is pretty much doomed to rot lol. That couple percentages really make a difference to much you get bad growth to little no cure lol. But that’s all I know from reading.
So I went searching but I haven’t found it.
but this one I found. And am reading now.

It yeah my lights are advertised as full spectrum there’s a whole lot more white light (full spectrum) then there are red and blue,
it has the far red specs, red scpec
Blue scpe and 4 Uv spec.
but there’s like 245 or something if I remember total lol I like it it’s not straight colorful, it’s more of a slight pinkish white hue. The camera picks up them other colors pretty well not visible to us. But those lights don’t really look that profound to the human eye. I’ve had people walk by thinking it was a kinky sexy atmosphere lighting for bed lol. :rofl: That one was my favorite.
I recently got myself this toy, think it sounds legit? I think it does.was wondering what someone like you would think about it. As now I kinda wanna test thc strengths. Or get an even better idea for my buds.
And mainly dispensary stuff, but that’s going to be hard cause I don’t buy dispensary anything only concentrates and those aren’t viable for testing lol.
But try reading this
9FA4549C-2CE1-4851-9265-D6DD39FBD2AD.png

And hen cause I don’t have any dry buds to test it on I tried this
BB7FCFC6-D7C1-4B7F-87DD-147B006ECFAC.jpeg

A48B8032-2A6F-4106-A074-392705DFD0A1.jpeg

on that bud. does it look about right in your opinion?

It yeah my lights are advertised as full spectrum there’s a whole lot more white light (full spectrum) then there are red and blue,
it has the far red specs, red scpec
Blue scpe and 4 Uv spec.
but there’s like 245 or something if I remember total lol I like it it’s not straight colorful, it’s more of a slight pinkish white hue. The camera picks up them other colors pretty well not visible to us. But those lights don’t really look that profound to the human eye. I’ve had people walk by thinking it was a kinky sexy atmosphere lighting for bed lol. :rofl: That one was my favorite.
I recently got myself this toy, think it sounds legit? I think it does.was wondering what someone like you would think about it. As now I kinda wanna test thc strengths. Or get an even better idea for my buds.
And mainly dispensary stuff, but that’s going to be hard cause I don’t buy dispensary anything only concentrates and those aren’t viable for testing lol.
But try reading this
9FA4549C-2CE1-4851-9265-D6DD39FBD2AD.png

And hen cause I don’t have any dry buds to test it on I tried this
BB7FCFC6-D7C1-4B7F-87DD-147B006ECFAC.jpeg

A48B8032-2A6F-4106-A074-392705DFD0A1.jpeg

on that bud. does it look about right in your opinion?
Wow an entire year! Last harvest went 3 months and gone lol.
but as I get better and grow more plants, I don’t see why I shouldn’t have year old buds someday lol.
And this co 2 is way next level. I wouldn’t know how to do that but learning on it would be cool so if I get in a conversation with my buddy’s (here in town) about growing I won’t sound like a total idiot. Be like yeah, heard I’ve of it. Lol.
But i cured mine like at about put them in 64 % 62 and then down to 56 and up to 58 as I got some 58 boveda also. as I’ve read online that stuff over 70% is pretty much doomed to rot lol. That couple percentages really make a difference to much you get bad growth to little no cure lol. But that’s all I know from reading.
So I went searching but I haven’t found it.
but this one I found. And am reading now.

Haha yeah trust me I’m not to the year mark yet either lol! That’s like reaching snoops status haha! Yeah I always thought the same when seeing that color lights lmao! Now that I’m older I’m thinking them were most likely grow lights and not them lights to bring in the strippers or what be lmao! Now on the thc % when it comes to that dispensary pic now that looks great with no amber in their what so ever! See that’s what I want to see when I grow my buds!!! Here’s one of the last grows pics trichs! And also on your bud pic that looks nice and frosty in my opinion highest thc content that plant can produce. Looks good.. I start eyeballing the trichs once they get nice and white like that that’s normally when the mushroom top on the trichs are all cloudy looking then it’s just down to looking at the trichs up close in the scope to tell forsure.

Attachments

• D1B86C56-EEC3-4C09-9B14-91EDE1B89CA5.png
    D1B86C56-EEC3-4C09-9B14-91EDE1B89CA5.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 43
  • EB2CD623-0214-4388-A385-B69EA36A6EF3.jpeg
    EB2CD623-0214-4388-A385-B69EA36A6EF3.jpeg
    683.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 85E22860-E39C-4299-AA62-64B5547F9DA5.jpeg
    85E22860-E39C-4299-AA62-64B5547F9DA5.jpeg
    492 KB · Views: 37
Haha yeah I thought they were kinky lights, walking through town would see the deep purple and thought, yeah them people probably be getting it on a lot :high-five:
now I’m thinking them people growing something indoors lol.
And about the photos I still can’t view attachments, but embedding them here is viewable for me
0C472D93-1457-492A-835E-12A50D1CDB47.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom