[video=youtube;fLYnxozNybw]
[/video]

Re: Mrobert420's LP Aeroponics / DWC - LED - SCROG - 2 Hindu Skunk 9/28/2014

Beasts! All Beasty. Great job mang! +reps

Beasts! All Beasty. Great job mang! +reps

Thanks Sphnx !! Glad you approve :)

lol stealth said you better flip them you will fill that net up!!! He was right! Looking awesome. Net is almost full! I tucked mine all the way till like week 2 going into 3. They had small preflowers and butsites on the tops when i finally stopped tucking. Keep up the good work!

lol stealth said you better flip them you will fill that net up!!! He was right! Looking awesome. Net is almost full! I tucked mine all the way till like week 2 going into 3. They had small preflowers and butsites on the tops when i finally stopped tucking. Keep up the good work!

thanks hunter - Yea i already am happy i made the flip - they are making noticeable growth daily - my first grow was stunted half stretch and my second grow was clone to flower so this is my first month veg and healthy stretch so i figured i would listen to pros lol

Looking like your getting off to a good start. Be careful of them tender little branches though ya don't want to break your plant all up into pieces. :bravo:

Looking like your getting off to a good start. Be careful of them tender little branches though ya don't want to break your plant all up into pieces. :bravo:

i wanted to cry - I was like NOOOOOOO one less cola.............

I broke 4 or 5 tops super cropping last night.... Some got duct taped, some got staked back up... lol a couple are hanging on by a few threads, but they'll hopefully heal right up. It's all good man, don't stress. Shit happens all the time, at least you got another 30 or 40 beautiful growing branches :)

Usually a 1 minute on and 3-5 minute off cycle for your sprayers if they are controlled by a duty cycle timer is a basic range to play with.

Looking awesome Mrrobert420, great job.

i wanted to cry - I was like NOOOOOOO one less cola.............

:rofl:

Great video man, and the plants are looking really nice.
I finally broke down and removed the shelf from my closet like you did. The Chunk and mystery strain were growing up, around, and over the light and getting damaged. It wasn't easy mid-flower, but I had no choice. The plants are looking beat up after the move but should recover.
Subbed your youtube channel.:high-five:
Cheers.;)

UPDATE TIME

Day 6 of flower

Water change last night - replaced nute water with 5 gallons of flush water with Florakleen and ran pump for 1 hour to keep sprayers clean - I then added 7 gallons of RO

Plus

Floramicra
Florabloom
Calmag
Aquashield

PPM: 700
PH: 5.7
10262014_levels.jpg

So far so good :)
2 Hindu Skunk doing very well
DSC_09837.JPG
DSC_09845.JPG
DSC_098810.JPG
DSC_09869.JPG
DSC_09898.JPG
DSC_09906.JPG

This is after the scrogging for the evening
DSC_09945.JPG
DSC_09929.JPG

Thanks for checking out my update!

:volcano-smiley:

:rofl:

Great video man, and the plants are looking really nice.
I finally broke down and removed the shelf from my closet like you did. The Chunk and mystery strain were growing up, around, and over the light and getting damaged. It wasn't easy mid-flower, but I had no choice. The plants are looking beat up after the move but should recover.
Subbed your youtube channel.:high-five:
Cheers.;)

Yea it was really simple but not mid grow lol - Sounds like all is well though and seems like more damage would be to come anyways - Doesn't it feel like someone just added an entire room addition to the house lol lmfao...... Yea I like your channel, great overviews - I enjoy them. Thanks for checking in stealth!

wow . i like this technical grow... ill be in the back !

wow . i like this technical grow... ill be in the back !

Thanks devils letuce - I am glad to have you, Please have some popcorn and bong rip lol :popcorn::roorrip:

UPDATE TIME :)

FLOWER DAY 13 GOING GREAT! - CANOPY IS UNEVEN A LITTLE BUT THATS OK. ILL FLOWER EARLIER NEXT TIME AND RAISE MY SCROG NET ANOTHER 6 INCHES.
DSC_10736.JPG
DSC_10755.JPG
DSC_10784.JPG
DSC_10773.JPG
DSC_10766.JPG
DSC_10794.JPG

DSC_10824.JPG
DSC_10832.JPG
DSC_10804.JPG
DSC_10812.JPG

Back