MrRobert420's LP Aeroponics - DWC - LED - SCROG - 2 Hindu Skunk

Re: Mrobert420's LP Aeroponics / DWC - LED - SCROG - 2 Hindu Skunk 9/28/2014

Whoa... Those grew so much in the past few days! +1 maaaan

Whoa... Those grew so much in the past few days! +1 maaaan

Thanks sphnx! So far the stretch is going great. I wanted to give it a good 6-7 days before I updated for that wow factor :) thanks for making it worth it :)

Lol wanna know something funny? I just realized tonight that you have 2 journals going :rofl:

Edit: No worries brotha! Much love :)

Straight up subbed to both, reading and liking both and was wondering before about the plants shrinking but then realized I was probably just stoned and everything was normal....

Was really stoned and the plants did shrink hahaha Just not the same plants :)

Straight up subbed to both, reading and liking both and was wondering before about the plants shrinking but then realized I was probably just stoned and everything was normal....

Was really stoned and the plants did shrink hahaha Just not the same plants :)

I dont think you are the only one lol - My other journal gets all the love, lol, this one is like a red headed step child - no offense to red heads lol

They already looking like some monsters! Cant wait for the weight to start packing on.

damn those babies are looking great ..

They already looking like some monsters! Cant wait for the weight to start packing on.

Thanks xbones same here. Need some fat ladies....... lol

damn those babies are looking great ..

thanks DL - I hope they swell nicely, no stunting so far

DSC_10926.JPG
DSC_10945.JPG
DSC_10958.JPG
DSC_10976.JPG
DSC_10966.JPG
DSC_10982.JPG

DSC_11042.JPG
DSC_11081.JPG
DSC_11073.JPG

Now thats some LUSH looking girls! Amazing!!! Keep doing exactly what you are doing and you will be rewarded! Can you imagine if you waited 2 more weeks to flip to 12/12 LOL....

:welldone::yummy::goodjob:

Looking really nice MrRobert! I like your setup! I gotta get myself a couple wallmount fans like yours for both my rooms.

Thanks boozer! my plants really like the new fans this grow - I had a single non oscillating, fan it sucked!

Now thats some LUSH looking girls! Amazing!!! Keep doing exactly what you are doing and you will be rewarded! Can you imagine if you waited 2 more weeks to flip to 12/12 LOL....

:welldone::yummy::goodjob:

Thanks Hunter - Much better than my first run lol - Hope the smell starts soon - I am excited :)

Still amazed at those beautiful girls! Thought i would ask do you have any other plans for future grows to change things up or build more? I know you have the cabinet so i dont know if stealth is an issue? I would love to see your grow in a bigger tent or room with HPS!!! Just asking because im actually building 2 flowering rooms right now =). This hobby is sure addicting and to be able to produce my own medicine is just amazing. P.S. My wife is getting excited again as i only have around 2-3 weeks for harvest! Figures lol....

Still amazed at those beautiful girls! Thought i would ask do you have any other plans for future grows to change things up or build more? I know you have the cabinet so i dont know if stealth is an issue? I would love to see your grow in a bigger tent or room with HPS!!! Just asking because im actually building 2 flowering rooms right now =). This hobby is sure addicting and to be able to produce my own medicine is just amazing. P.S. My wife is getting excited again as i only have around 2-3 weeks for harvest! Figures lol....

Oh man do i ever want to grow in a room or tent - I Have a new baby and foot traffic is a little high to use my house - So im stuck in the secrecy of my box lol - I WANT A ROOM SOOOOOO BAD!! lol

So jealous of your two rooms lol - We both would love to expand just dont have the room :(

definitely subbed mate, great job so far. this is going to be very interesting :bravo: :popcorn:

thanks profesor x - Glad to have you along and make new friends! I love the training on your plant - I am very interested - I am following yours for sure! :)

Back
Top Bottom