Musiks' first grow/ bagseed 2009

Good luck with the gumby, I am pretty sure the extra time won't hurt either. Any way can wait to see the outcome and thank for the explanation on the buds..

welcome back, eh, looks like that went pretty well 200g from your 400w you say? not bad at all :bravo:
and :nicethread:

And this grow was my first this one i got 3 oz of one plant and 5! off of the other for a total of 8. In my eyes 7 oz off of 3 was pretty low.(Not that I'm an expert or anything, just a few advertising tricks that got me until i've learned better) Now that im a little more experienced I'm starting to put a few things together here. All the seed companies claim 300-700g off of a plant, some even saying XXXg per sq meter. But none of the seed companies reveal their growing charts or give growing tips to maximize these results.
I'm thinking if I can get 15+oz per sq meter i'll be happy considering my space and light but Its worth a shot.
If I could go back and only allowed to make one change...it would be the light, I would have gotten at least a 600w light. Its too late now until its reasonable to upgrade, for now its either a light rail or another light to properly illuminate my entire closet floor.
:grinjoint:

Musik

Back
Top Bottom