My 2016 Outdoor Blast

420-magazine-mobile1047643649.jpg

Sent from my LG-H901 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Always love looking at outdoor plants! I wish I could have some myself but being in the mountains it's very windy and the sun is very intense and no place for a greenhouse. Might throw one out next summer that I start our indoors though as a little experiment. Anyways looks like your plant there has some very good genetics, and can't wait to see the buds she will produce.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Always love looking at outdoor plants! I wish I could have some myself but being in the mountains it's very windy and the sun is very intense and no place for a greenhouse. Might throw one out next summer that I start our indoors though as a little experiment. Anyways looks like your plant there has some very good genetics, and can't wait to see the buds she will produce.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
You can check out auto flowers.
Start under lights for 3 weeks and right when you have the hotest moth of the year throw them in the ground.
Basically they will finish as a sea of green out side.
All about 1.5 feet.
Definetely stay tuned.
I'm going to knock out 20lbs.

You can check out auto flowers.
Start under lights for 3 weeks and right when you have the hotest moth of the year throw them in the ground.
Basically they will finish as a sea of green out side.
All about 1.5 feet.
Definetely stay tuned.
I'm going to knock out 20lbs.

I will forsure, 20 pounds will definitely be a nice harvest! And yes I will have to look at some autos, I was thinking about doing that, I will just have to find a place where not much wind hits because it get really windy here( up to 80mph)

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sux.......I won't do it like that. Shouldn't have to.
I'm rock in two fat ads grow spots for this site and this site only. I want to point and shoot. Bing bang boom like I have been......hope they fix it. I got good stuff and it's only getting better. I'm not sure how many have seen a 20lb grow from start to finish......let's get it fixed 420mag!!

Back
Top Bottom