My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

See the few leaf edges curling up? Normal? Wish I could raise the rapid rooter and plant up some. Prob damage the roots. Am I over thinking? Just let her grow right? I have had a fan on them to strengthen stalks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

See the few leaf edges curling up? Normal? Wish I could raise the rapid rooter and plant up some. Prob damage the roots. Am I over thinking? Just let her grow right? I have had a fan on them to strengthen stalks.

Hi Germinator. I had some leaf edges curling up in my soil baby and it turned up to be too much stress from light. So i added 20 more cm from led and now she seems to enjoy it.
As for my DWC baby i usually make her ph range from 5.3 to 6.3 to assure her a good nutrients absorption.
Good grow to you!

Hi Germinator. I had some leaf edges curling up in my soil baby and it turned up to be too much stress from light. So i added 20 more cm from led and now she seems to enjoy it.
As for my DWC baby i usually make her ph range from 5.3 to 6.3 to assure her a good nutrients absorption.
Good grow to you!
When you say light stress what do you mean? Not enough? Light putting off to much heat?

I just noticed you also said yoi have a fan on them to strengthen the roots. My leafs were starting to curl early on but mine was because the were so little and my fan was blowing to strong directly on the leafs and that was what was causing mine to curl.......just a thought

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 15. Added 2 ml of each flora trio. Growing good still.
420-magazine-mobile2063236796.jpg
420-magazine-mobile198389628.jpg
420-magazine-mobile12756942.jpg

I found out the strain today. Bubblegum Funk . Anyone heard of it? Like it? My nephew says it's the best he's smoked. I think he says that about whatever he's smoked last haha

I am not really sure. I am in the app I think. Top right I clicked and it says subscribe. I new so I really don't know for sure. Thank You for following. Going to be some huge plants if I don't mess up.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Commenting in a thread should sub you to it automatically.
I was thinking that but didn't say it :)

Here's six of my bubblegum funk plants in my DWC tub.
420-magazine-mobile1195215242.jpg

Any suggestions on what I should do? No way I can grow all six in this tub right? They are already touching.
And here's a pic of my bubblegum funk in a five gallon bucket that I am going to try and mainline. Did i do it right? Topped above third node.
420-magazine-mobile1339197916.jpg

Also here's my other five gallon DWC bubblegum topped above third node but left under growth on as an experiment to see if the growth tips grow out quicker.
420-magazine-mobile457623700.jpg

Looks correct

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you. Seems to take forever to grow out. They're growing fast though. Added more nutes the other day. Not next to my log but they're at about 500 ppm. Going to raise to 600 soon.

Sorry for posting this. Just excited and wanted to share.
Building a four bucket (5 counting res) RWDC. My space will be a 10ft by 10ft room.
Will be using two 1000watt mh/hps lights. They will be vented. Building on it now. Not going to plant till the room has everything.
I am writing though to ask what strain should I grow? I can order seeds now. Already have hash bomb and bubblegum funk seeds but want to try something diff. Dark devil or white widow perhaps. Suggestions on a strain? Hope to start grow Jan 1st. A pic of a few bulkheads I have so far. Overkill haha
420-magazine-mobile366972239.jpg

And a pic of a system that I am copying,sorta. Haha
420-magazine-mobile1989168425.jpg

Hey, your grows looking good so far! I'm thinking about doing my first DWC next grow so I'm subbed up. wanted to learn from experience of fellow first timers .. My current soil grow is looking like it'll be an 8-9 week Veg since I'm doing Scrog and trying to fill the screen. Hopefully when I switch to DWC it'll only take 5-6 weeks of Veg to fill the screen. I digress, happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom