My First Grow 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m Grow Tent 600w HID

Ive just topped my biggest white widow plant this is my first attempt at topping so im hoping the experts will tell me if Ive done it right ive took a few pictures there not the best quality but i hope you get the gist.

This is the bit Ive nipped off and below it is the bit it was attached to.
top_join.JPG

top_join_2.JPG

I don't normally show people pictures of my girl topless :) but here is one.
topless.JPG

This is the part Ive taken off.
top_in_hand.JPG

yes mate looks fine, give it a few days and you'll see your two new ones coming up.
i did this to one of my lemon skunks about ten days ago, and the two new bits are about 4 inches long already

Has anyone had good results with topping before? different strains take to topping differently is white widow OK? i wouldn't of bothered with it if it wasn't for some plants getting to tall for the rest and i feel its a little to late for a full on lst'ing as the stems feel quite strong already. Ive only topped 3 of my WW so this will be a interesting little test many say that it will lower yield but its only 3 plants and i feel its worth it because i will be learning more.

my ww's were never topped, they stayed quite low compared to others, and i got about 1 oz or less per plant, not the best yeilders... but quality smoke of course

i topped both powerplants, on my last grow, and as i have said before, nearly 3 oz per plant of lovely smokage!

Hello again Ive had a go at lst'n today just pulling leaves to different areas so light can get every where. i haven't done any lst'n with the stems apart from on one power plant which I'm practicing on.

here is some pictures.

I really like this one.

Is it ok for it to be tied so close to the leaf like this? it isn't tight.

Here's the PP I'm practicing on.

I'm going to try and train my power plant like Mcbudz did in his grow journal always seems to get good results.

if anyone can see something im doing wrong or can improve on please dont hesitate to tell me. :thanks:

Hello again Ive had a go at lst'n today just pulling leaves to different areas so light can get every where. i haven't done any lst'n with the stems apart from on one power plant which I'm practicing on.

here is some pictures.
little_plant_lst.JPG

birds_eye_lst.JPG

I really like this one.

birds_eye_lst_bush.JPG

Is it ok for it to be tied so close to the leaf like this? it isn't tight.

around_leaf_top_view.JPG

Close_up_2_leaf2.JPG

Here's the PP I'm practicing on.

pp_lst_birds_eye.JPG

pp_lst_side_view.JPG

Family shot.

all_shot_lst.JPG

I'm going to try and train my power plant like Mcbudz did in his grow journal always seems to get good results.

if anyone can see something I'm doing wrong or can improve on please don't hesitate to tell me.

Everything seems to be coming along nicely, good work sir! Are you liking the tent purchase? I think you will be happy with the LST method. Do not be afraid to train the branches out to the sides, the nodes will grow straight up from them and it opens them up to more light. Anyhow great job and + reps!

Thanks smokeyjoe the lst'n sounds like a very beneficial thing to do.
and yes i am very happy with my tent it's definitely a good idea to buy one of the more pricey ones the quality is very good! mine has a few pin prick light leaks mostly around the zip's but this might be because i set it up in a small room and had to fight with it a little to get it around the frame.

ahhh i have a few leaf problems.

i know that the picture quality is... well for lack of a better word shit! but i was hoping someone might still be able to have a educated guess as to what it might be.

I want to put my plants in 12/12 as soon as possible but i planted my Power plants a few weeks after my White widows.
what would be the earliest time i could do the switch? here's a picture of the current size of my PP's.

Here's one of the WW's and PP's

Back
Top Bottom