My First Grow 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m Grow Tent 600w HID

ahhh i have a few leaf problems.

leaf_problem_.JPG

leaf_problem_2.JPG

i know that the picture quality is... well for lack of a better word shit! but i was hoping someone might still be able to have a educated guess as to what it might be.

I want to put my plants in 12/12 as soon as possible but i planted my Power plants a few weeks after my White widows.
what would be the earliest time i could do the switch? here's a picture of the current size of my PP's.

PP3.JPG

Here's one of the WW's and PP's

All_ww_pp.JPG

Ive got a better camera at last! its the one on my new phone but it's actually half decent so im happy :ganjamon:.

Any way i have invested in a 2nd 600w hid so i can now use all the space in my tent.
I have done shit loads of lst'n to really open things up.

birds_eye_lst_2.JPG

birds_eye_top.JPG

This is where Ive topped my tallest white widow it's the second time Ive topped it so i should get 4 colas weather this will increase the yield i don't know. My main concern was keeping it the same height as the rest.

double_topped.JPG

Here's a picture of all my plants 1 day after lst'n.
all_lst.JPG

hello i have a problem could someone please help? i went in to my tent when lights were meant to be out but they were still on and my timer had packed in so i switched it off an hour late and swapped it for a different timer. But now im getting paranoid that it could have been on 24hrs for a few days i also had the exhaust fan for my cool tube on a timer so the light would have stayed on but the exhaust wouldn't meaning the light would of got really hot this might be what happened to my leaves. would going from 18/6 to 24 and back to 18/6 stress the plant?

here's an example it hasn't affected to much leaves i was hoping it was the heat from the light and not the start of something more serious.
leaf_problem1.JPG

Hello DankMe sorry that happened to your plants it must of really pissed you off! it cant be nice seeing your plants take on such dramatic turn.

I don't think heat will ever be a problem for me as i can keep my temps constantly at 18-26c (63-79f) it's just the timer problem i had that caused the heat.

Hello again because have recently bought another 600w hid i have double the space to grow in so i have decided to Lst all my little pp's early on to get them bushing out and taking advantage of the space i have.

single_pp_lst.JPG

3_group_pp_lst.JPG

As you can see the stems have grown to the edge of the pot in a day or two i will start training them around the edge.
i got a lot of inspiration from Mcbudz when it comes to lst'n he seems to do a very good job of it.
if you are having a go at lst'n for the first time then i would strongly advice checking out Mcbudz grow journal.

This is my new ballast and cooltube i couldn't afford to get a second lumatek ballast but Ive been told this one is pretty good.
new_hid.JPG

Nice grow room set up, looks like all is going well, for your lst i personally take off some of the larger fan leaves during vegg only of course never during flowering, remember lst takes a long time over a month if done right IMO :peace: and make sure your only removing the fan leaves that cover direct light to " bud sites" my best advice keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom