My First Grow

Jonhayes97

Hi all this is my first ever grow sand Ile be documenting it on here!here is my set up so far only small but will do to start with,Ile either be growing northern lights or laughing buddha.waiting on the seeds to be delivered for now till then any tips or recommendations will be massively appreciated,leaving the lights and fan on for tonight to get an idea of the inside temp ready for the grow
Post the next update when the seeds come.

IMG_20210109_165332.jpg

I like how the ballast and fan are outside of the tent for space. Ballast outside the tent was a huge help for keeping Temps down in the tent. Did you have to remove them from the light (looks like mars) or does that model come separate?

Hi all this is my first ever grow sand Ile be documenting it on here!here is my set up so far only small but will do to start with,Ile either be growing northern lights or laughing buddha.waiting on the seeds to be delivered for now till then any tips or recommendations will be massively appreciated,leaving the lights and fan on for tonight to get an idea of the inside temp ready for the grow
Post the next update when the seeds come.

IMG_20210109_165332.jpg
Sweet looking setup my friend. Just a thought, you have light on ratchet straps :thumb: . Great for light adjustment, but will that carbon filter be in the way if you need that extra few inches. Its always a good idea to plan for unforseen issues prior to the tent hopefully filled beautiful buds. Hard to tell from pic.
Can't wait to see that tent full of fun. I'll follow for grins.:p:peace::green_heart:

Great idea on running the tent empty for a bit to see how it sits temp and humidity wise. Very nice looking set up for your first time. I'll follow along if you don't mind. Best of luck!
I read somewhere it was good to see if i would need a heater or extra fans or anything haha,not bad for £205 is it thanks mate!yeah definately hopefully the seeds are here this week and I'm good to go!

I like how the ballast and fan are outside of the tent for space. Ballast outside the tent was a huge help for keeping Temps down in the tent. Did you have to remove them from the light (looks like mars) or does that model come separate?
The fan is outside the tent but as far as I'm aware the ballast is inside the light,check the pic i attached it's wider there than anywhere else so has to be in there haha,yeah it's a Mars hydro set up

IMG_20210113_165111.jpg

IMG_20210113_165111.jpg

Sweet looking setup my friend. Just a thought, you have light on ratchet straps :thumb: . Great for light adjustment, but will that carbon filter be in the way if you need that extra few inches. Its always a good idea to plan for unforseen issues prior to the tent hopefully filled beautiful buds. Hard to tell from pic.
Can't wait to see that tent full of fun. I'll follow for grins.:p:peace::green_heart:
Those ratchet straps are horrible im not finding them easy to use tbhim not sure hopefully it's fine as there's no where else to put it really as it's only a 2x2 tent,I'm hoping there's loads of fun in there haha,I'm gonna start with northern light i think as it's ment to be a beginner's strain

Those ratchet straps are horrible im not finding them easy to use tbhim not sure hopefully it's fine as there's no where else to put it really as it's only a 2x2 tent,I'm hoping there's loads of fun in there haha,I'm gonna start with northern light i think as it's ment to be a beginner's strain
The only reason for that section under your thumb to be boxed out like that would be to cover something like a ballast. Probably has vents cut into part of it.
With those ratchets you can't haul on em. Use one hand to hold light and pull string or push button. Don't ever hit that release button without one hand on your mars. Or heartbreak of epic proportion can be felt, in a millisecond.

The only reason for that section under your thumb to be boxed out like that would be to cover something like a ballast. Probably has vents cut into part of it.
With those ratchets you can't haul on em. Use one hand to hold light and pull string or push button. Don't ever hit that release button without one hand on your mars. Or heartbreak of epic proportion can be felt, in a millisecond.
I thought it would be it isn't anywhere else so has to be,I've just tried nots in them at the moment haha but need to get the grips with them as the rachets are really handy

Yeah, I agree on the ballast. I have a different model where they were mounted on top so I removed them and mounted outside of the tent. Thanks for the response. Can't wait for the seeds to hit soil.

Sweet. Remember next time you need seeds to check out @Dope-Seeds.com. They're a site sponsor and stock a great variety from lots of good breeders. Free seeds with every order and they'll be with you in a couple of days. No worries about customs etc slowing things down.

Back
Top Bottom