My First Grow

Outfuggen standing!!

1st time my ass (if only I had a nickle for every time a girl told me that one)!!!!

Well done, love anything w/ cfl's, and I learned a thing or two about LST as well.

lkeller! i totally agree! haha let me see i would prob play some sublime, but yes Bob Marley would be the plants favorite lol!

resinator the radio is also good! but you have to be changing the stations! unless you leave it at a variety station! but good one!

greengo840! thanks for stopping by man! and this is my first official grow! Im happy to know that your learned something man!

HazeSeeker! thanks for stopping by! and i should have pics up today! dont worry man! lol and also the comments are good as well man! people conversating having good topics its all good man! enjoy! Im loving the music topic by the way lol

Studies by Herbivore psychologists have proven that THC contents are enriched when subjecting the plants to classic rock music. It was also proven in the same study that suicides among marijuana plants increased when subjected to rap music.

suicide?
ummm either im really dumb or really stoned or a combo of the both.

ummm how does a plant commit suicide.

I cant imagine a plant grabbing a knife with his own sunleaf and slitting his stem.

If you have some depressed plants that you think are suicidal you can send them to me and I will council them back to a happy place at no cost...

plant suicide is more a form of harvest prevention. you see, when growers plant these plants, most of the time they have the sole intention of smoking the delicious resin that resides on the leaves and in the flowers.... because the plant somehow found this out it has begun to forgo its normal vegetative state and instead fall into a spiral of self doubt causing confusion.... and suicidal thoughts. that plant refuses to absorb water or nutrients, effectively limiting the resources which a plant has to preform photosynthesis... and inherently the plant withers and dies of its own free will.

prevention is easy. just dont let your plant know its gonna be rolled up into a fat ass blunt.

this moment of your life wasted
by Itsu

plant suicide is more a form of harvest prevention. you see, when growers plant these plants, most of the time they have the sole intention of smoking the delicious resin that resides on the leaves and in the flowers.... because the plant somehow found this out it has begun to forgo its normal vegetative state and instead fall into a spiral of self doubt causing confusion.... and suicidal thoughts. that plant refuses to absorb water or nutrients, effectively limiting the resources which a plant has to preform photosynthesis... and inherently the plant withers and dies of its own free will.

prevention is easy. just dont let your plant know its gonna be rolled up into a fat ass blunt.

this moment of your life wasted
by Itsu

LMAO! Way to funny!

good shit ima start tellin my plant its gonna be king of the world maybe it will get a fat head and become huge and great lol

YOU SIR! have the right idea! LIES! fill the plants full of false hopes and they will grow to be RIDICULOUSLY GREEN!:cheer: bushy full of bud! they will grow up just like our children when we tell them of the easter bunny and santa clause.

sorry, imma bit stoned:peace:

YOU SIR! have the right idea! LIES! fill the plants full of false hopes and they will grow to be RIDICULOUSLY GREEN!:cheer: bushy full of bud! they will grow up just like our children when we tell them of the easter bunny and santa clause.

sorry, imma bit stoned:peace:

lol yea thats what im going for lie to it make it feel better about being couped up in the closet. tell it she to good for the outside world. ill let you know how it goes.:grinjoint:

thanks for the link l8!!

Itsu:: ill let you know its my first time so it a lil rough at the moment but im gettin the hang of it.

hopefully. its my first time too, but luckily im getting a bunch of supplies to build a segmented grow box for flower and veg. gonna be a long and slow engineer day with visits to the thirft store and local yard sales... adventures await in growing. lol

hold on... :passitleft: its all you

lol:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom