My First Time

Here some pics hope it shows what you are looking for

Pretty good photos, but not quite detailed enough for me to be sure. I don't see anything, but there could still be pests there.
Some pests are very small while others can be seen just with your eyes. The bottom two photos show leaves that have lots of spider mites on them.

Pest11.jpg
twospotted_spider_mites.jpg
Mites21.jpg
Mites11.jpg

Pretty good photos, but not quite detailed enough for me to be sure. I don't see anything, but there could still be pests there.
Some pests are very small while others can be seen just with your eyes. The bottom two photos show leaves that have lots of spider mites on them.

Pest11.jpg
twospotted_spider_mites.jpg
Mites21.jpg
Mites11.jpg
What should i do ?
What if i cut the injured leaf ?

What should i do ?
What if i cut the injured leaf ?

What if i use garlic extract to treat the leaf ?

If it was mine, I'd leave it alone for now. I think it needs all the leaves it has to grow as well as possible.
I don't know that you definitely have a problem. If there is a problem, it isn't bad at all, so far. Those leaves are helping a lot more than they are hurting. Keep an eye on them until you know what you are dealing with. It may be nothing.
:goodluck:

If it was mine, I'd leave it alone for now. I think it needs all the leaves it has to grow as well as possible.
I don't know that you definitely have a problem. If there is a problem, it isn't bad at all, so far. Those leaves are helping a lot more than they are hurting. Keep an eye on them until you know what you are dealing with. It may be nothing.
:goodluck:
Thanks a lot

I'm not sure what it is either.
When in doubt, get it out!

My lady got an hour outdoor today. .. she looks good .
Today she is 35 day old .
Should i move here to a bigger pot. ... should i switch here to 12/12 .
420-magazine-mobile1998312543.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1183822677.jpg

J-
Didn't you say the plant you are growing is an "auto"? If so, you do not need (or want) to reduce the light time. I'd leave it around 18/6.
How big is the pot she is in now? It has been in there the entire time - correct?
I don't grow autos so I don't know if it is true, but I've heard not to transplant them.
She is looking good!

Yes the plant is autoflowering seed from krop king .
She is at 10 inch pot . She moved to that pot after 14 days in small pot .

Thanks a lot major

I agree with major, no re potting of autos, and no light switching, Stay on 18/6 or 20/4. if you go lower, she will not have the energy to produce well. :hug:

So ill just add a 400w 2700k hps lamp beside the 400w 6000k

That is a lot of light! :thumb: How big is your grow space?
That 6000k must be a MH lamp = metal halide, correct?
HPS bulbs are usually like a tube -> ||
MH bulbs are more curved/oval -> ( )

That is a lot of light! :thumb: How big is your grow space?
That 6000k must be a MH lamp = metal halide, correct?
HPS bulbs are usually like a tube -> ||
MH bulbs are more curved/oval -> ( )
Yes i got right now two MH 400 in the box ... so i want to replace one of them with the HPS 400 .
the result will be one MH and one HPS
In the box ....!
Is that good

Yes i got right now two MH 400 in the box ... so i want to replace one of them with the HPS 400 .
the result will be one MH and one HPS
In the box ....!
Is that good

Yes, as long as you can keep the temperature and humidity where you want them.
I personally don't think it makes much difference, but most growers prefer MH for veg and HPS for bloom. I use HPS for everything because I'm too lazy to swap bulbs and I haven't seen enough difference to make it worth keeping both around. You've got it covered.

Back
Top Bottom