My Low Budget Medical Grow

Thankyou KingJohnC it was the earliest harvest of the herer for me so far but I had too.on a half ars check of trich colors I saw clear and cloudyno amber. Even tho pulling early they grew nice and I want to see how those compare in yield to my 3 gal pots that vegged longer with training.more like for space used to harvest wieght.I think I could almost have 6 that size in the same square footage as 2 in the 3gal ones.

Yesterday I stuck a soil probe in the BerryBomb mix to check the ph and it said 7.it reads in .5 increments and I dont know how accurate it is.I stuck it in the clones in veg and that said 6.5.I was glad to see change in readings since I havent used it in a long time it seems. this may be one of the issues high ph. I went to use my liquid ph tester and dropped it in the gallon jug and it wasnt working then :( I never maintained that thing or calibrated that cheap thing. Oh yeah I raised those 2 2nd gen herer clones up in the flower room leveling the canopy even.I had to defoiliate a section of one that mites were munching on I noticed during this.That problem I better get ahold of to finish these out maybe 40 days or less to go I think on this round.

Great looking buds there CTO
-Thankyou BudGrant
Worm farms are great for getting rid of grow byproducts
Thats the plan to eventually have a herd of worms able to keep up with the byproducts and use the castings back in the grow.
I will look into ordering live worms when this project gets going to speed up things. they did get a handful of leaves that were picked and dried out from the closet for their first taste so far:)
I also crushed up dried egg shells and sprinkled over some more added dry newspaper strips then misted in down good to damp feel.I thought helped in reproduction and for ph help.

you should re calibrate your meters every 2 weeks to maintain accuracy.

Thanks for the tip KingJohnC:thumb: I forgot a tip of yours to someone else on cleaning the tester with something too, could you remind me
Yesterday I pulled out an older GH ph kit with the liquid tester and vial and tested my aerated tap it looked to the kits chart above 7.
I added about 1ml of down and shook jug and tested again around 6.5.I gave some of this plain ph adjusted water to the Berry Bomb and it almost looks today to be better on new growth.
0061201.JPG

Thats great info for me KingJohnC and I should be able to remember whos thread it was on this time:cheesygrinsmiley: I will soon have to get another tester and now I know how to maintain them *never let tip dry out -keep in storage solution or ph7 calibration solution
*calibrate instrument with calibration solution every 2 weeks or so
The only thing to slow me down on this investment is Im going to have to get biothrive grow and bloom in the quart jugs to add with the other quart ones of bioweed,biomarine,calmag I kinda just got it seems.I dont use that much and once I get these last 2 I feel set up in nutrients for along time maybe through this upcoming summer even , I also am out of my homemade compost and I will get earthworm castings to help keep my grow going through winter.:thumb: :thanks:

Last night at lights out in flower I made a spray of some 100% neem oil and warm water and misted top and bottom of leaves on all plants in flower even on the ones at 4 weeks in and the veg side too. I tried being careful not misting flowers and whatever did land I am not worried about,I know I have smoked worse street stuff
Last night I also dumped my dried frozen trim/stem collection(115g) into that 3bag - 5gal screen set with ice and water and hand stirred and drained 3 times. My stuff was more green than I was expecting.I ran into problems of were to put and dry it I hope to get pics up tonight and try it too ;)

Thats great info for me KingJohnC and I should be able to remember whos thread it was on this time:cheesygrinsmiley: I will soon have to get another tester and now I know how to maintain them *never let tip dry out -keep in storage solution or ph7 calibration solution
*calibrate instrument with calibration solution every 2 weeks or so
The only thing to slow me down on this investment is Im going to have to get biothrive grow and bloom in the quart jugs to add with the other quart ones of bioweed,biomarine,calmag I kinda just got it seems.I dont use that much and once I get these last 2 I feel set up in nutrients for along time maybe through this upcoming summer even , I also am out of my homemade compost and I will get earthworm castings to help keep my grow going through winter.:thumb: :thanks:

I am glad I could help out!

Next time you run your hash, get a little pump sprayer and rinse the chlorophyll out with it. It also makes it easy to rinse all the hash off the sides of the bag and get everything into one pile. But your hash will be blonde.

That Makes sense canabinerd the water after draining was so dark greenish. I wasnt thinking it was all leaf material contaminateing hash and wouldnt have thought to rinse it out:tokin:

daves_00128.JPG

daves_01020.JPG

daves_01419.JPG

About 6gs only the numbers I wrote are for rinses and the top 2 pile ares from 25micron and bottom 2 were from the 73micron screen
3rd rinse was small and went up in smoke:)
I will try to get the pump sprayer as canbinerd said to help gather hash up and rinse it out better.Thankyou for that tip now canabinerd since I forgot earlier:bigblush:
None of this trim was washed and Im sure theres alot of junk also spidermites and or their eggs in there.I did not like the stems in there while stirring and if I did save them again I would run them seperate and see if its worthwhile :high-five::peace:

I hope everyone had a great Holiday so far and be safe starting off the new year soon. Here are some shots from today just before lights out for the flower side.
daves_00129.JPG

daves_00221.JPG

Those 2 2nd gen herers on left side are getting light colored a little early it seems,they are 39 days in now.3-4 weeks left and Im not really wanting to give more Nitrogen.I was thinking today about epsom salt to try on them but I dont have any or ever used it yet. Im not sure exactly why but I think the calcium and magnesium ratio isnt right.<my cheap guess?
A little closer shot of one
daves_01217.JPG

The first round of 2nd gen herers in smaller containors stayed good green until the chop, these are looking sad. Anyways those ones I ended up drying whole plants in my box and cut and jarred 6 days later ,they were real dry and smokeable not needing to be burped.20, 21 and 21 they gave.I havent tried them yet Im waiting for them to cure more
0011610.JPG

024226.JPG

The new 3 I added are stretching good and seem OK. This 3rd gen herer is now 12inches and has averaged an inch a day over the last 8 days from this older pic first and todays next
0071137.JPG

daves_00422.JPG

the smaller berry bomb (middle) is 12" with inch a day average too and the older one on left is 24" with almost 2 inches a day average
daves_00717.JPG

Lastly is the original seed Berry Bomb plant still looking rough and with what appears to be stretching of buds almost 6 weeks in flower.
daves_00918.JPG

daves_01021.JPG

:peace: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom