My Low Budget Medical Grow

looking good. those girls in bloom might want a little food?

Man b.real I agree but I also think it has something to do with my medium. :hmmmm:
I may just run them to finish with the normal liquid feed every water and nothing extra.Im liking the smaller pots better so far on the new 3 in thinking they will be decent like those last 3 in small ones, Thanks again B:peace:

Happy New Year :420: I was able to go fishing yesterday for a couple hours for the first time this winter and dropped my lit half joint on the wet ice when I caught this large mouth bass that was thrown back for out of season and too small anyways but that roach was ruined I cant see it in this picture now I did get to use my rapala fillet knife I used checking my cannabis roots a while back.

I have some pictures from today to update you on how things look starting with my berry bomb that I am thinking of eliminating from grow along with the clones here is bud growth Im not happy with
009938.JPG

I feel I gave that seed plant now at 44 days flower a bad grow all along but the clones arent impressing me either and they have had it a bit better I feel too. they are at 15 days flower 2 clones one cut 11/2/13 and the other 11/21/13 off this plant heres a bad shot of the older one on left.
015514.JPG

These are the last 2 in veg that I had to top and they look lousy kinda
018381.JPG

OH well probably has to do with my set up or genetics for them but the 3rd gen herer clones are looking good cut 11/21/13 also are looking great and I will have to slip them in flower soon maybe one week
017426.JPG

and this is another bad shot on the 3rd gen herer in flower at 15 days now that is looking similar to what I was hopeing/expecting with good dark green and the leaves soluting, it was cut 11/21/13 too
014572.JPG

0011619.JPG

These are my 2nd gen herer clones at 44 days flower that were not fed properly or grown my best but still looking good,I pulled the last round at 60 days but now after smoking some think they would have been a bit better at that 70 days and closer to an ounce at the chop.
These I want at least 3 weeks more to 65 days based on current look
016469.JPG

0051383.JPG

Thank you great people checking up on my grow:passitleft:
Does anyone think this Berry Bomb strain pheno I have is worth it?I forgot to say the smell is lacking and I mostly just see single calyxes and pistils growing and then their at stand still.I will be deciding this strains fate with me in probably 2-3 weeks if the clones in flower dont show different look I will cut them all:peace:

nice catch! sorry about the joint. if it makes you feel better I tried to smoke a joint with wet weed in it last night and I had to throw it out. maybe the berry bombs just need some time?

nice catch! sorry about the joint. if it makes you feel better I tried to smoke a joint with wet weed in it last night and I had to throw it out. maybe the berry bombs just need some time?

Thankyou b.real it mostly just fell apart when I tried picking it up but I had brought a couple prerolled:) Sorry on your loss,it must have tasted rough to not save and dry the joint more. I have seen many bowls sink icefishing,this was nothing. On the Berry Bomb you think letting her go longer would help and probably would if I had the patience.I have not grown alot of cannabis and just from my observations on how they are growing compared to my bag seed grows and the herers I am not satisfied. The buds look terrible in person, Even if they end up smoking decent this strain doesnt fit in to my grow like I would prefer so far :thumb:

Thankyou b.real it mostly just fell apart when I tried picking it up but I had brought a couple prerolled:) Sorry on your loss,it must have tasted rough to not save and dry the joint more. I have seen many bowls sink icefishing,this was nothing. On the Berry Bomb you think letting her go longer would help and probably would if I had the patience.I have not grown alot of cannabis and just from my observations on how they are growing compared to my bag seed grows and the herers I am not satisfied. The buds look terrible in person, Even if they end up smoking decent this strain doesnt fit in to my grow like I would prefer so far :thumb:

fair enough. you should get some new beans. I'm looking into chocolate skunk myself. :)

Our small family worm bin is still going just slow:) I put some lettuce not shredded or really starting to decompose yet in a corner and when I checked to see if they were near it they left a trail right on it
0031558.JPG

there was a couple under it though
0051389.JPG

I did put a big handful of dried pot leaves I have picked either already shriveled and dried or were yellow and eventually getting crispy and gave them a crushing squeeze and put them in a corner area.I misted them a bit afterwards too.
0071151.JPG

I hope to build this worm bin up to handle what I just trimmed off the plants in veg yesterday and our kitchen scraps also.
016471.JPG

This and the kitchen stuff is building up in a frozen pile that I will set up a outdoor pile this spring.Oh and my perch skeletons and skins are there too.

This wilted 2nd gen herer clone in veg (cut 9/7/13)was defoliated,topped then transplanted to a 5 gal pot then watered.If it makes it I will flower it soon 2 weeks maybe?,the other one had a less harsh grooming and stayed in the original 3 gal pot with added mix on top about 3-4 inches of it and watered also. My 2 3rd gen herer clones in veg (cut on 11/21/13 )also got some lower cleaning and I will stick them in the flower side tomorrow after rearranging it a little
0081053.JPG

012675.JPG

013630.JPG

I put a worm casting mulch on and watered them too for these 3rd gen clones thats why the one is droppy, today looking better- the whole veg side split one gallon of aerated tap water and 10ml grow,bioroot,marine each-5ml cal mag. This stress may help or herm the bigger plants I want to flower one when I cut the that berry bomb,but Im not sure how things will turn out now.

015516.JPG

Today I rearranged the flower side some to fit in 2 more 3rd gen jack herer clones now 47 days old from cut on 11/21/13 but techniquely the original Black Skull fem Jack herer seed plant these came from was soaked in the begining of May 2013 so more like 240 days old plus or minus a week or so they really are:)
I couldnt find the tape measure
0011627.JPG

0021623.JPG

Here you see preflowers already going in I think from GLR light hours and from cloneing generations and last but not least my care.
016473.JPG

015518.JPG

I have one more week to stick a 2nd gen herer clone I pruned up yesterday in flower to go 70 days I think basically the last time to flower anything before lease is up and that oppurtunity to move is here. SO I pull the berry bomb in one week also for room and that was about the 8 weeks I will give that original seed plant,Its how the berry bomb clones flower that will be judged on keeping strain.Here they are at 20 days in flower today where stretch should be done
this one cut 11/2/13 that I also supercropped after picture
010879.JPG

This is how my 3rd gen herer clone looks at 20 days flower and cut 11/21/13(27 days from cut to flip)Im expecting 20 grams at least from comparing back.
012678.JPG

0081056.JPG

The 2 new clones added today have 47 days cut to flip and I hope expect one each on them
009945.JPG

These buds from the 2- 2nd gen herers at 49 days flower are useing up nutrients and I would like to give them 11 days more to fill out before getting too yellow
014577.JPG

0061218.JPG

0051394.JPG

Thank you for looking at my grow good people and the likes you have been giving me to show:peace:

looking great! flushed and everything for harvest. that should be some proper smoke. you need some new seeds. wanna grow some blackout kush (g13 x ogk)? :)

looking great! flushed and everything for harvest. that should be some proper smoke. you need some new seeds. wanna grow some blackout kush (g13 x ogk)? :)

Its got the flushed look alright if I knew the why's it would be greener still and growing bigger:) I'm subbed to this strain now ,its all Ive had for a while now, Im not worried on the medsIt finished up sooner with this style grow I did from lack of nutrition for a few reasons probably my thoughts . I am more excited on the smaller ones in smaller containors to me how they are growing the look of the best in my ways so far. Its similar additons to mix and same every water nutrients as the bigger ones in bigger pots.Well yield is more for them bigger ones for size but if they grew with the look the little ones have, it would make a big difference in final wieght.
on the black out kush after seeing yours I do ,First I have to wait a few months before I will start seed and even clone again. I dont have to dry them here but I need to chop plants in flower 25 days or so into March the earliest and dont want big or lots of plants in veg

looks good
Hey Bud Grant;)

some pictures from today
2nd gen herer 54 days flower ,probably a week to go
daves_01713.JPG

3rd gen herer clone 25 days
daves_01218.JPG

daves_01420.JPG

berry bomb clones25days not impressive
daves_01512.JPG

daves_0169.JPG

Berry Bomb seed plant shot 54 days flower. I look and think how big these could be If it just filled out there is nothing when squeezed abit
I will give the clones longer and hope they fill out better but this one will be outta here in about a week
daves_00130.JPG

:thanks:

I look in to see these buds bulking up a couple days after I say a week to go. Now I should wait for these new calyxes unfolding to fill up so I might leave her 2 more weeks and that would be just the 70 days from flip then.Now that will mess up my plan for finishing up flower by a date for my dream to move,dream it seems again right now in my reality not because of my garden:). SO here is how my 2 clones at 57 days since flip to 11/13 hours
017435.JPG

0051406.JPG

0031575.JPG

0011641.JPG

I really want to try and see how they would respond to epsom salt drink. I just dont have any now but also would like to give it to the berry bomb freak.

This clone at 28 days flower is looking rough but growing strong and I see a lite yellowing of a couple fans and upper sugar leaves
013639.JPG

down lower on this plant it looks better
015525.JPG

epsom salt here too?
HOw about the berry bomb clones four weeks in flower too
016480.JPG

I need to make it happen I feel even if its not the proper fix for me,I say if I I dont get it tomorrow it wont happen soon probably.Wish me luck on my quest I will let you know:Namaste:

that's a beautiful plant. sorry about the small bud berry bomb.. i mean it's beautiful and is sativa heavy make she just takes long? if you had fish fertilizer that works good it has every nutrient in it but it stinks

oh wait those clones are overfed that can cause small buds and sativa are known to be more sensitive to nutes which is why they're harder to grow then the plump afghan strains. you gotta feed it right just do pure water for a little

that one berry is foxtailin up real nice sativa heavy for sure :thumb:

that's a beautiful plant. sorry about the small bud berry bomb.. i mean it's beautiful and is sativa heavy make she just takes long? if you had fish fertilizer that works good it has every nutrient in it but it stinks

oh wait those clones are overfed that can cause small buds and sativa are known to be more sensitive to nutes which is why they're harder to grow then the plump afghan strains. you gotta feed it right just do pure water for a little

that one berry is foxtailin up real nice sativa heavy for sure :thumb:

Ok b.real it was a pretty plant at times but had the chop yesterday.The buds are soooo airy and empty I was worried of them drying too fast so I shoved the whole plant in my drying box after only plucking the yellow and larger leaves and that was not much
020330.JPG

021319.JPG

I will pay attention to those words on the clones of the berry bomb and see what happens ,just pure tap water I would have to check and adjust.I dont have the skills for this strain I have of berry bomb ,I hope its decent. The smell is there not overpowering and my hands got a little sticky pinching those leaves.

the 3rd gen clones from my Black Skull seeds Jack Herer fem seed now same height but to the side and I lowered the 2nd gen herer clones and centered them after pulling that berry bomb out.
0051416.JPG
009959.JPG

and the 2 berry bomb clones to the right side
0071176.JPG

this is the 2nd gen herer clones in veg 15 days after the pruning. I will squeeze one in flower tonight I was thinking the one on right because how sad the heavy pruned one looked but haveing second thoughts now so I mite just put the one transplanted like original plan
012686.JPG

OH for light hours things are different because my timer broke and I just either leave them on or manually turn on off for less then 12 dark hours and one of the t5 bulbs is out so there are only 3 four footers.Those are expensive and pul just over 50 watts each I think. I need to go DIY cfl in veg if we release at this trailor again< on lease:(
Thanks for checking up on me again Good People of :420: my herer buds are pretty good from you and this sites help:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom