My Low Budget Medical Grow

looking good buddy. I wonder how many tops you would create but just pruning those berry bombs straight across like you do a bush outside, like a flat top haircut. if you do that I would suggest giving her at least another week of veg to recover before flowering.

Hey b.real I wonder too, I just am not sure if they will even flower good. So todays stare down had me thinking just attempt clones pff them now and get rid of these ones.I would try and flower those clones as soon as they rooted enough maybe 3-4 weeks because the best to me so far is the clone that only went 27 days from cut to flower. They are at 8 weeks today where bomb says 6-8 weeks indoors. That best looking one I would like to take at 10 weeks ,the other one may be needing more time maybe 12+ weeks or early harvest because that stresses me thinking of flowering that long. So that is the idea I have for this berry bomb strain,pheno I have to get some clones to root and flip after short veg, a more SOG style and not so tall to end this strain in my grow. I am thinking of sprouting 2 reg nirvana blue mystic seeds and one fem seed of the barneys farm grape ape. Oh Im gonna try clones off the herer mess in veg too and keep it as the my main med line if possible:skeptical:

heya CO! how ya be mate? your plants looking good and i really like the look of your Herer! awesome stuff, yeah the scrog idea sounds good, always a good solution to smaller/lower ceiling grow spaces where, like you say, you can crop a nice even canopy.

keep up the green work CO :thumb:

heya CO! how ya be mate? your plants looking good and i really like the look of your Herer! awesome stuff, yeah the scrog idea sounds good, always a good solution to smaller/lower ceiling grow spaces where, like you say, you can crop a nice even canopy.

keep up the green work CO :thumb:

Thank You Alkhemist I have been kinda ignoring the grow lately and this journal I still havent done anything such as sprouting new beens yet or cutting clones and have nothing to add in when I pull a couple here soon.70 days flower on 1 3rd herer clone and 2 berry bomb clones in 5 days.
The herer is a sweet strain for me and my style making decent harvests and strong too.It was a fem seed to start and I didnt keep mom but definitely got my money out 2 seeds with one not sptouting cloneing clones so far
:thanks:
I need to do something and add new life for better interest I guess. To be honest this journal is the longest Ive kept lights running ever and the base mix I'm useing has even been run longer. My ammending by thoughts or feel works for me sometimes but not consistant enough or was documented to redo when it worked.

Not long ago I went and cut some clones off of both berry bomb first clones and the 2nd gen herer clone in veg. They were off of rough looking plants and Im not counting on much to root. If they do root then Im thinking to get rid of those bigger ones.
daves_01219.JPG

daves_01317.JPG

I also checked over these seeds before soaking to test this post
Seeds - Female or Male - Can You Tell The Difference?
the fem Grape Ape has the crater here
daves_01813.JPG

and so do both reg Blue Mystic seeds
daves_0227.JPG

daves_0255.JPG

I wouldnt mind 3 females if that was true.People have opinions on this from things like the enviroment which is said to affect sex I cant remember what those factors were but would that same enviroment in favor of males make a female seed turn male?
Thanks for checking out my grow good people of :420: :peace:

A couple days ago I took out a herer clone and one berry bomb I was gonna chop and took this picture
daves_00133.JPG

then I backed and decided to wait until 70 days for them both.Here were most recent ones starting with those 2 plants berry bomb, then herer.when light comes on in a few it will be day 66 of flower.
daves_00719.JPG

daves_00426.JPG

these 2 herer clones will be hitting day 46 soon
daves_00521.JPG

day 66 on this berry bomb I will let go like 2 and a half more weeks probably.
daves_00622.JPG

daves_00921.JPG

that 2nd gen herer plant up front did not get her day 25 defoliation and will be at day 27 here,maybe I'll pull her out for a better look later and pinch and tuck if needed.It is possible for a 3 ounce pull on her in my imagination still:) which would equal the last 2 2nd gen herers in smaller pots combined I harvested.:Namaste:

new beans. yay! that berry bomb fattened up good for you. :thumb:
yep hopefully some succesful sprouts on the way b.real.More indica dominate they are I think but will have to double check that:)
yesterdays 24 hour check in cups showed sunk seeds with the fem grape ape looking split.I put each seed in its own paper towel and marked to see if the shape or anything supports the post for the sex. Tonight at 48 hours I will check paper towels to see on planting them if root is starting. NOw the clones look better than normal of course since I cut extra:)
I should know within a week for sure whats up with them and the seeds.
that berry bomb did fatten up for me,the one with least amount of veg after the cut rooted,I will run with this short veg on them if succesful hoping to mimic that
:rollit: :passitleft: here is the new strain info
Afghan x Indian Charas Plant

Pure indica, fast flowering and very robust plant that grows to short with a bushy stature. Full of dense flowers and deep green to purple resiny leafs.

Grape Ape is a highly adaptable plant, and will thrive in most conditions.

Buds smell amazingly of fresh fruits with a hefty sweet grape foundation, while taste lowly evolves from mango to blueberry, to grapefruit.

Type: Indica
Genetics: Granddaddy Grape x Afghan Kush x Charas Plant
Yield: Optimum indoor. 500 gr/m2
Indoor Height: 70 - 80 cm
Indoor flowering time: 50 to 60 days
Outdoor harvest time: End September Early October

THC: 20%
CBD: Very High

and

Blue Mystic is one of the most popular strains of blue you have come to expect FROM Nirvana. This mostly Indica strain with some origins in California, produces heavy buds with a velvet blue hue in the latter stages of bloom under good growing conditions. Blue Mystic has an earthy smooth somewhat fruity berry flavor with good shelf life. Try Blue Mystic it’s our special Nirvana mix.

Plant height: Short Plant
Stoned or high?: Stoned INDICA
THC level: High THC
Flowering Weeks: 8/9
Yield : 450
Harvest Month: 8/9

this is what was read from our sponsor I collected these genetics from at Marijuana Seeds from Castle, offering over 2500 marijuana seeds
For the next time I would like to try one with freebies.For some reason I cant see herbies as it wont show on my computer?? but have been eyeing the MJ Seeds Canada - Buy Marijuana Seeds For Sale Online

Thankyou for the help KingJohnC. I went and set up java from that link but things didnt change. What happens is the page shows quickly then disappears. I was thinking its something with my computer too yet its the only site Ive had trouble with. Ive tried to go there straight from explorer not through links on 420 and the same thing happens.:hmmmm:

Last night I planted my 3 sprouts in seed starter mix with some ewc I added
daves_00820.JPG

Blue Mystic marked BM 1 and BM 2,all I think when looking at em is Bowl Movement 1 and Bowl Movement 2:rofl:
daves_00922.JPG

daves_01024.JPG

Grape Ape in unmarked odd pot since I was out of used solo cups and new ones
daves_01220.JPG

I made the mix with 4 solo cups full of dry starter and moistened it with some aerated tap water then added 2 of the dark pot full of ewc and mixed then planted.misted them in and put a baggy over each one.the extra left over will be used with veggies around mid march is when I should start some veggie seeds.
I also chopped 2 plants last night at 67 days flower,berry bomb left and jack herer right
daves_00224.JPG

My clones are looking strong and I will have to thin out soon including the plants they came from when I confirm rooting
daves_01422.JPG

I didnt check on the sprouts since potting them last night and was a bit happy shocked to see 2 standing up at 48 hours from soaking them,these babies had the longer roots.
daves_00324.JPG

besides the slow root growth.the other mystic had a rough planting from me dropping it while taking out to plant. It was a slow motion fall until it bounced off my gut and disappeared on bedroom floor with some worn clothes laying there.it was found but I was almost heart broke as this is my guess for best female chance on the blue mystics.
daves_00225.JPG

I hope it forgives me and grows on:)
I did put the bag on that one to keep some humidity so that shell doesnt dry up and choke it and left the other ones without them.I will set them up in veg tomorrow. My clones are looking great also now at 4 days from cut,I think only one looks iffy but she isnt cashed yet.
At least one herer clone will be my self seed project and I was thinking to speed things up I should flip as soon as possible no more then 3 weeks from cut more like 2 maybe. This strain will throw a few nanners late and then if I gave it at least 14 weeks in flower I may have some viable self fem seeds.

Sweet b.real I hope you end up with females on that and the bagseed. HOw close are we again this time ?:) My sprouts are reaching 6 days from dry seed this evening. Movement 2 must have forgiven me and lost the shell yesterday and was standing taller.I was a bit scared for the grape ape after a few hours under my t5 about 5 inches under the cotelydones ,sorry on spelling I think, were saggin down at lights out.this one and movement 1 both had first leaves poking out too making me proud.This morning was the same way still only on the grape ape at least not worst so far.I will try and get a pic update on my babies tonight.I didnt see pics yet in NYCD... Do you have a new journal for them?

So its been awhile on things here and all seems good I took some pictures today
Here is my babies with Blue Mystic 1 center BM 2 right field and Grape Ape on left
0021702.JPG

I did clean the flower space out wipeing walls with mild bleach and soap wash and cleaned the fan over the weekend which was busy and fun with the family down in Det watching the Monster Trucks:cheer:
those 2 on the left with the garlic are 55 days flower now,I have been plucking leaves that mite damage was noticed on which hasnt gone crazy so far,the one on the right is at 34 days now.Im not seeing them on that one
0051462.JPG

daves_01221.JPG

0061283.JPG

0081108.JPG

Here is the veg side not cleaned yet :) down low
013663.JPG

014606.JPG

and sadly up top a wilted overgrown mess I did give plain water right from the tap afer picture:(
011787.JPG

012714.JPG

I could top those berry bombs more but with their clones looking 100% success I think these and the herer will be food for the worm bin.I have to get something out of them because rescueing or setting them up for bloom isnt happening.
I did start a batch of mix cooking for my babies too, 3 days now. It is 1 part ewc 1 part sifted homemade compost (I collected last fall before the freeze,It stayed indoors and was watered less than needed but did have one live worm seen where there was moisture at the bottom!) and 7 parts of used mix not from recent harvests either. I added 1 cup Epsoma garden lime 1 cup Dr Earth soft rock phosphate,1/2 cup Epsoma blood meal , bone meal ,gypsum each, and a lite hand of green sand too.I watered this mix about 8 gallons I think with a gallon of aerated tap water having a pour of EJ HB molasses,GO Bio Marine,and GO Diamond Black liquid humic acids.It sits over a floor vent in bathroom to stop and use heat for cooking I hope.Today I hand mixed to add air and it smelled nice and looked dark.I plan to use this for the babies and some clones flowering first.I plan to cut with perlite to stretch it out and still use my GO line .
022294.JPG

My plans are to E shop for pure calcium carbonate and azomite to mineralize the next batch I make and use with the 6-5-3 idea of mineralizing soil for the closet and my gardening this summer. thats 6 parts calcium carbonate,5 parts soft rock phosphate, 3 parts gypsum and some?azomite.This came from Doc Bud ,not his high brix stuff< I dont think my grow enviroment is worthy of yet, but just his words on the basic mineralizing of soil. I would like to use it on my recycled mix on hand for the closet but keep thinking I should start over with fresh promix and ewc.We will see on that.
Thank you for checking out my grow good people of 420.I hope you were high on this drive by:peace:

nice update. your droopy girl should bounce back. I love that monster branchy plant on the right, you trained her properly.

:high-five:My droopy jack herer in veg did perk up but i also noticed mites and just bagged the plant and soil mix,I also canned the 2 berry bomb clones that were overgrown in my veg too. The 3 babies are doing well and are at 3rd node now.They have been getting 24 hour light from T5. My clones are rooted,well last check yesterday all but 4 rooted through plugs,none died and those last 4 look to be good keeping up with full vented dome and minimal misting which should be showing roots soon.The one that I thought might not make it in the beginning pushed roots faster than the others and is the smallest clone of all.It is in position for the flux technique already,I should try it and being a herer clone I feel it would be nice.I need to show some pictures I hope to get them tomorrow.
last harvest 3rd gen jack herer right berry bomb clone other side:tokin:
daves_00224.JPG

weighed 17g of herer (right jar) 15g of berry bomb on left
daves_01026.JPG

the picture dates are accurate so a 4day dry to be put in jars,the lids off that first night from cutting from stems but no burping was needed,GO figure they smoke nice and clean not harsh.
daves_00134.JPG

I just cut that berry bomb plant in half and no trim.I couldnt stand it no more:) I have to trim and jar it tonight.I trimmed the last berry bomb clone before dry and after curing it had a nice stronger smell,impressing me on that over the mom plant and a stronger effect too.But this last one drying resembles mom in bud density,I hope the better strength is there.I still have over half of the moms harvest and will probably experiment with hash or oil,WIll I be adding more to the exp I will let you know on that :Namaste:

High there finally here is todays pics on my entire grow.first I did trim and jar that last berry bomb clone and wieghed her at 21g's. The smell was there and I have not tried yet but have feeling its better than the original seed mom plant.I would like to get a photo line up to show visual differences in the 3 berry bomb plants I harvested but dont hold your breath :)
here is my flower shot with those 2- 3rd gen herer clones on left (61 days flower)had just recieved last water with a pour of molasses in aerated tap water not ph adjusted. I should get some close shots where spider mites have been next time before plucking leaves but still they are greener than the 2nd gen herer clone on right at 40 days flower.she was watered with nutrients eyeball poured into the leftover gal of aerated tap with molasses.I poured some biothrive bloom, bio marine and botanicare calmag+.NOt a good practice,she should be OK I hope and also think she may be finishing faster.
0011708.JPG

Here is the veg side and close ups on the babies Nirvana reg Blue Mystic 1 , BM 2 and Barneys Farm fem Grape Ape all started soak from dry seeds about 15 days ago,they have been popped up from soil for 11 days now
0071215.JPG

0031634.JPG

0051465.JPG

And all my clones have pushed roots through plugs I seen today ,I have to thin 4 out and harvest those 2 3rd gen herer clones in flower to be at limit now.I also need to plant them in some of that mix that has been cooking a little but need to get some perlite first,hopefully today I can.2nd gen berry bombs left side and 3rd gen herers on right
0081113.JPG

Back
Top Bottom