My Low Budget Medical Grow

Hey there,
I really like your journal... Low BUDget haha..... I am looking forward to growing that Purple Bud strain too. How does it smoke? It was not purple at all, huh?

Hi and welcome to :420: lazyfish. I am glad you liked my journal it is very long and old and close to its finale its seeming now.
I only tried one seed of the purple bud and ran some clones after trying to figure it out. It did have a grape smell I thought and slight taste. I saw no sign of purple color they said should happen without cold temps and for how it smoked was smooth and mellow to smoke with a mellow calm feeling too.I lost interest in that pheno I had and harvested the last one .Good Luck with your try this is the best place to find info and tips with friendly poeple:peace:

Well I have not changed light hours down to 10/14 from 11/13.I may have enough time with both places to set up new space :hmmmm:
On 6/28 I pulled out the flowering plants to harvest some and reposition the others to fit in another plant.Here is my purple haze x malawi fem seed pure sativa plant at 5 weeks flowering 11/13 hours with a day one shot first to see difference
daves_00965.JPG

daves_001117.JPG

daves_002103.JPG

daves_00392.JPG

I had to do some training with some of these branches and ended with this
daves_03021.JPG

daves_0337.JPG

we will see how that works :tokin:
Here is another crazy stretch on a pure indica ? with my pure kush fem seed plant day one first and at 4 weeks of 11/13 flowering
daves_00966.JPG

daves_00774.JPG

daves_00867.JPG

daves_01362.JPG

I had to pull those out to get a look at my blue cheese clone in the back 40 getting close at 7 weeks of 11/13 flowering
daves_01546.JPG

daves_02325.JPG

daves_02433.JPG

daves_01936.JPG

I ended up just chopping her all limp like that. I'm sure I lost weight on that move and would like to let it go to 8 or even 9 weeks but the size and situation going on made it OK.
But then I had the Herer clone out also at only 7 weeks and I just chopped it too.Another plant taking up space and looking done enough has no chance over here:loopy:
daves_02521.JPG

daves_02923.JPG

daves_02719.JPG

daves_02813.JPG

that one grew out four equal tops with not topping or fimming done just some LST and then a lower one caught up for 5 mains.I had to put into flower the no till herer clone since she grew close enough to t5 to burn and that could have been another reason for those early chops:)
Thank you for checking out my grow Good People of :420:

daves_02813.JPG

that one grew out four equal tops with not topping or fimming done just some LST and then a lower one caught up for 5 mains.I had to put into flower the no till herer clone since she grew close enough to t5 to burn and that could have been another reason for those early chops:)
Thank you for checking out my grow Good People of :420:

I am in love with this one :)

:goodjob:

I am in love with this one :)

:goodjob:

Ok me too:yummy:I dont know how I would be with out this Jack Herer strain as it has been a consistant medicine I have grown so much.It is very easy for me to clone and grow it and is seeming to be happy with my LOS and enviroment I try to give.This particular pheno I would like to make fem seeds someday.Then I could compare to an orginal breeder seed grow

There was a surprise to us with a home inspection for damage on our leased trailor before we closed buying a different trailor in the same park.
This was told to us about 3 hours before closing:yikes:
I knew this would be different than the the times they would check only to see if fire extinguishers were good and smoke detectors worked and replace the furnace filter.That was 2times a year for just over 4 years here,I was nervous every time but we made it through unnoticed. I felt this time I had to completely remove plants and grow materials for a full home inspection coming.It was madness and no respect for things other than and only lights while cleaning and clearing out.So each one of my plants in flower and veg were ruthlessly removed and bagged up.I had no time or place to even move the 4 strains in veg to keep gentics/phenos I had growing.
It was a smart move as they did come and inspect the bathroom and closet of the grow location:cheer:
The sad side is my herer pheno is gone now but everything else.blue cheese,pure kush,purplehazexmalawi have back up fem seeds to grow again someday along with a bunch of other seeds I still have not tried.I thought if they even found my legal medical grow that would be grounds to kick us out of lease and shut down this home buy which is more important than the grow I can set up again in a home with no inside inspections we are cleaning up and moving in now.
I have quietly lurked this site learning from and liking some great grows and have had some great 420 folks visit my ongoing journal over the years.I cant name each one but I owe them all a great thankyou for taking time to read through and comment,like,and give advise. :adore::thanks:
This is a great place and I will be setting up again in time.Thank you 420 mag and its moderators for having a wealth of information on cannabis awareness and keeping a smooth site for like minded people to share.
:high-five::thanks::welldone::goodjob::circle-of-love::bravo::green_heart::love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

sorry that you had to stop the operation but it's good that you didn't get caught. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you in the future :)

It was a good feeling not being noticed B and I will be setting up again.Its been weird these last few days with no lights or fans running or plants to gaze upon:) Then thinking no harvest in sight for 3-4 months is scarey.I will have to make a new set up happen soon and try for a late NOvember harvest to help out with the holidays:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom