My Low Budget Medical Grow

Yeah man its good to have some down time at work I can focus on what I like to do and not necessarily what I have to do lol. I hope this grow goes strong till the end. I did have some questions I posted over in my journal earlier if you get a free minute feel free to stop by. Peace bro

I still can't load pictures from this tablet and miss the big computer,just ordered a power supply unit I think is hit and a new heat sink fan I damaged trying to clean on my first ever adventure opening up a tower. They should be here in a week and looks simple,if I fail then that money's wasted and were gonna have to pay someone to at least retrieve our family pictures. We be backing up that stuff in the future.I asked my wife to help me post my grow pictures off this thing later tonight,wish us luck

daves_01049.JPG
daves_00844.JPG
daves_00562.JPG
daves_01628.JPG

Those were the last photos I loaded to 420 before my cp broke starting with the 3 clones in one gallon pots after the transplant which have rooted up and are growing now . Then a BerryBomb top from it that is suppose to be indica Dom and showing sativa on leaves,stretch and slow to preflower.Then what the herer looked liked all taken I tink about 10 days flower.
That bud shot was from the thcbomb in solo that I did harvest12/24 and have already sampled.27g wet whole untrimmed plant drying to 7g of buds.It wasn't sticky or ever smelled good/strong.was smooth not harsh but no euphoria fro smoking.A little disappointed thinking I scfewed it up rather than bad pheno.
So last night I chopped the other 2 solos for a last chance on getting high new years eve.Sweet god had wet wieght of23g and the bag at 26.Both smelling stronger and looking more resin giving me better hope.
I wedged the Blue Cheese into flower and filled up my space except a place on the front wall where the door isn't and is onlyfree hanging reflective plastic I will push lout enough to fit those one gal pots i elevated equally to canopy to get light. they look to be hooking up and I may have them there in a couple days.
It will be stressful dealing with my vegging plants until I have roomagain

Looking good man. I can't wait to see some swollen flowers like that in my garden again!

Those buds did look good with a purple tint in places but was a failure on me I feel. Oh well it was for fun and I know my big herer and berry bomb clones will be good and heavy
We are close in flower on those and being out of buds and extra money I can't wait to see mine too!

the cup girls look tasty. 25 grams on average in cups is very promising.

hopefully your next batch will be big and potent and great cause they look great already :)

Thanks breal I somehow missed you finishing up under the led in serious 6and when I saw them huge buds I was like whoa you got your style fine tuned and productive.That was the THC bomb there.I really starved and stunted her maybe degraded her THC.
Right now the light is centered in 2.5 x 4 space filled up at same height when I flipped at 18inches. They grew up a good 3 for JH to 15 now and I tied down the bb around 13 from light.I'm gonna leave light as is and let them grow into probably and will try to set my sm cfl reflectors in the corners

IMG_20141227_212506.jpg

OK first pic I took on this and got loaded by My Lady it was before I added in the Blue Cheese and is JH starting to bud and the BB filling up space.This round is a true test for me on my led 96x3w reflector
I ended up spreading them and putting BC in the middle. They are big for my space plants and to set up the CFLs I have to somehow pull them all out knowing I will be snapping shit.I'm gonna try and do it at 1/4/15 aka flower day 21 to do some clean up and lst and not again til harvest I would guess:Namaste:

Shit I'm broke and it's my eighth Anniversary. It's cool having a wife who don't get wrapped up in that stuff.

Double congatuations man for a cool wife and making 8 years lol
In Today's world marriages don't seem to last.I'm lucky for my cool wife and we will hit 8 years in August of this new year :cheer: she didn't believe me saying I loved her and would marry her so she bought the rings and proposed to me

IMG_20141230_003828.jpg

Those are my little ones I snapped last nigjht and plan to squeeze into flower
The Purple bud mom I think I will have to prune down to keep around until room,then there is the rest of my clones back behind the potato's and garlic that's soon go be overgrown.
I am thinking more of useing these potato's and garlic to plant in an outside garden this spring instead of buying more.My loveforgardening can be a curse especially now when they mail out seed Catalouges.
IMG_20141230_003858.jpg
IMG_20141230_003935.jpg

Every thing looks nice and green!! I asked my wife to marry me at great Lakes Illinois. Right after boot camp. I hit one knee in bass pro shops, after sneaking away to buy a ring. I was just 18 and she still had a year of high school left. It was hard at first but we are both hard he add as heck lol

Winding down from the holidays over here and really happy with my plants in flower today being day 20 for Jack Herer and Berry Bomb clones day 6 for Blue Cheese and day 2 for a newer JH clone and same age Purple Bud. I have another PB clone that seemed a little too short when I was sticking them in so I left her to veg longer,already looking better and I may just squeeze her in tomorrow when I pull them all out for lots of stuff to do like grow space clean up,plant inspection ,hanging extra cfl corner lighting,cut a BB clone as I give her a 21 day makeover.
I can now load pictures better but still learning how to take better and here some are
The JH looking great
IMG_20150103_235906.jpg

BB finally getting pistil clusters at tips
IMG_20150103_235809.jpg

And the BC getting ready,I am not worried yet on those few leaves looking clawed at the toppers.I believe that was heat stress growing up into the veg T5 and feel she will grow through it .
IMG_20150103_235846.jpg

I was not liking my light footprint a few days ago when seeing the short ends barely lit.I was then at 12 to 13 inches directly under led where it would have been fine for a smaller area but not what I had.I raised y light about 3 more inches spreading the light out.Last night when misting my mulches I also was seeing surface roots on the big JH and BB,I have been only watering and they look great but I was fearing being short of flowering nutrients for the last 7 weeks . I don't want to use my bottled nutes except some molasses maybe CaMg.Leaf posture and color is great so I was worried to add more to pot surface so with some balls I did of a new fertilizer I have just got and tested already on those new clones going going into flower.Its got same ingredients as the garden tone except lower nitrogen and higher P and K. I hope I didn't overdo it,they say a lot its hard to with organics and that's why I did and will find out the results.Then that fertilizer I spread around pot edge was covered. with fresh compost,well the whole pot surface was remulched with it..

Them jack herer look amazing.i ordered some stuff to try last night. One was promix pur granular, and the other was some stuff called yum yum. I haven't ever used one of these but they look good.

I haven't used those yet,heard good of yum yum tho.What my new one was just jobes vegtable tomato 2/5/3 and my original one the epsoma garden tone 3/4/4 OK it doesn't have a higher K . Both similar ingredients with some slow release N that I was worried on. Right now I have a mix cooking for my clones about 3 weeks? maybe it was 7.5 parts recycled mix,2.5 parts compost,1 part chunky perlite and 2.5 parts of lawnmower chopped fall leaves ,soaked. This was first time I used Dr E alfalfa meal 1 n 1/2 cups to this 18 gal bin full and nothing else.It didn't heat up high but volume shrunk looking half done after 2 weeks so I mix in one more cup of Alfafa meal to help it finish. I will use those fertilizers at transplant and on top for following needs like when the cmpost mulch breaks down.. This is my time using leaves I read should have some good nutrients

Back
Top Bottom