My Low Budget Medical Grow

I am going to try and pull out the flowering plants for photos of flower day 36 for the bigger Jack clone and BerryBomb clone that I have had for way too long now counting back to when I cut them from plants flowering 42 days on about Sept 14 2014. It was a last chance to keep my strains going at that time and I wouldnt recommend waiting that long. Most of them died too with all of my grape ape strain cuts.
Partly because my BerryBomb strain looked the best doing that then and also for plant numbers I waited to clone her again at 21 days flower, well my wife did actually. The other clones were all during vegging turning out to be my fastest healthiest looking ones I fealt.
SO tonight
Bigger JH and BB clones 36 days 12/12
Blue Cheese fem seed plant 22 days 12/12
JH and Purple Bud clone #2"s 19 days 12/12
PB clone #1 at 6 days
I hope to show

Jack Herer clone 36 days 12/12
daves_02124.JPG

daves_02223.JPG

daves_02519.JPG

daves_02317.JPG

Berry Bomb clone 36 days 12/12
daves_00951.JPG

daves_01441.JPG

daves_01251.JPG

daves_01143.JPG

Blue Cheese fem seed plant 22 days 12/12
daves_02024.JPG

daves_01726.JPG

those tallest 2 branches are now the 2 lowest nodes I tied together way back looking like this.
daves_01631.JPG

after the photo I cut those lower 2 not getting light
daves_01926.JPG

daves_01826.JPG

My little one gallon pot clones
JH2 left and PB2 middle at 19 days 12/12 and to right the PB1 already as tall with 6 days 12/12
daves_00567.JPG

daves_00660.JPG

SOme of those are decent pictures and all of them I say are exaggerating the bud sizes I see. The bigger JH is half done on a 10 week flower looking and smelling nice.I hope for 2 ounces from her which will be tough with the actual size of the flowers now . I am worried on them all with this new way Im trying to grow feeling I dont have enough for them in the soil and then not helping my light evaluation.Enough crying there I still think I will have some nice buds and I also didnt see any enemies checking the plants over:cheer:

Thanks guys I am happy with the looks on my plants too. That Jack Herer could be close to 2 oz's and Last night I did water her with molasses at 1.5 teaspoon to a gallon of tap water. I think I will keep on that when I water maybe to end even. She couldnt use it all and I just gave about the same to the Berry Bomb and about one quart to the Blue Cheese.

Here are some pictures from last night as they are manageable to remove and check over.I remove some leaves dieing down low from low light or just nutrient loss or even fungus or mold.I am going to hold off misting the mulch thinking too much moisture down low could lead to problems this late into flower. As far as yellowing leaves they are still looking green and healthy to me and as far as I have seen bug free all around.
The Blue Cheese is looking able to produce well with lots of buds running up the branches and showing nice resin also smelling very nice.This BC fem seed plant is at 28 days of 12/12
daves_01252.JPG

daves_01442.JPG

daves_01632.JPG

My JH clone at 42 days of 12/12 with many pistils turned but new ones coming in still.
daves_02919.JPG

daves_02026.JPG

daves_02224.JPG

daves_02318.JPG

Here is the Berry Bomb also at 6 weeks 12/12 which is about half way flowered compared to the mom reg seed plant she was cut from although that one had spidermites last 4-5 weeks. The resin is looking OK and I want to feel the flowers are going to start their late burst the mom had, but , she is way bushed out compare to the mom I ran untrained or untransplanted from seed.The leaf tips are also looking better even with at least half of the tip points dried or possibly burned from this program.This side facing forward is against the wall and under my cfls for main lighting.
daves_00273.JPG

here is how it gets crammed in the space with cfls / wall on right side.Still looking similar in growth to me
daves_00752.JPG

daves_01052.JPG

daves_00952.JPG

And then the 3 one gallon pots I have squeezed in there with JH clone #2 starting left and PB2 middle at 25 days 12/12 PB1 right at 12 days
daves_00569.JPG

daves_00183.JPG

and their toppers starting with JH and its resin
daves_00274.JPG

the PB2 I am sorta studying on.It seems to have a similar look as my old now clone of clones JH strain that Im sure is matureing faster.Hopefully it catches up in size and resin and finishes with the purple flowers whitelabel seeds says is real common without cool finishes.Its also suppose to be a good producer and potent too.We will see on that.
daves_00364.JPG

PB1 at 12 days 12/12
daves_00471.JPG

those are first clones from the fem seed white label Purple Bud mom still in veg.She is a beast for my space and I need to see more from the clones to take better care of her like transplanting to a 5gal to flower as the bigger JH comes out or just clone her some and trash it if I dont think the hassel of a big plant is worth it.It looks good like the JH just natural one main now unless the flowers dont blow up
Thanks for checking out My grow :420: friends:peace:

Its all about waiting for me now and it sucks because I am out, even out of nasty bowl resin:jawdropper:
Here are some quick bud shots of the plant to be harvested first,like 3 weeks on just a ten week flower. I hope to get some cheap street stuff again in that time to let me run her(my bigger JH clone) till shes fully mature and swollen
daves_00953.JPG

daves_00848.JPG

Next I think would be my Blue Cheese fem seed plant in like 5 weeks maybe as this is my first time with it.
daves_01144.JPG
daves_00753.JPG

daves_00754.JPG

I think that BC will be before the Berry Bomb clone I have been planning a 12 weekflower on ending in 5 weeks too and have some worry on a few buds looking to be stretching some,mostly at corners under cfls not the whole plant,
here are those ones looking odd, this one has heat damage I think and made me raise the cfl above it,maybe that is why it stretched?
daves_00570.JPG

the other under the other cfl
daves_00662.JPG

and here is one getting the led I didnt raise more, and most of the buds look similar to it on the plant
daves_01053.JPG

then the smaller JH clone top needing at least 6 weeks or the Purple Bud needing same since its hard to guess,maybe they look similar which would be nice if its not the same plant :) your guess as good as mine
daves_01345.JPG

daves_01253.JPG

and for sure the youngest plant in flower the PB1 needing 8 weeks maybe
daves_01443.JPG

and how they look today jammed in the flowering space
daves_01530.JPG

I also wanted to show this Berry Bomb leaf from my flowering plant over some yellow lake perch I caught sitting on the ice,Not jumbos but decent and looked about same size as sold in local grocery store for 11.99 a pound boneless skin on fillets I could never pay that,I self taught myself to fillet and skin growing up doing this other favorite hobby of mine,It would have been even better feeling a doobie on that cold day
fish_001.JPG

and here are some quick pics of veg where I have another problem of overgrown plants and then the potato's that I tried investigating for tubers below to find nothing,I will trash them now and order new seed potatos for my spring planting instead,garlic maybe will make it but I lost attention over there and wont count on them.
daves_00472.JPG

this is a past unposted pic of the clones in veg of when I supercropped them and didnt tie the down as they grew out,the BC in both photos upfront and closet I redid and cracked stem open but it lived on you can see
daves_03017.JPG

the berry bomb clone taken at 21 days flower by my lovely wife is hanging in there just fine and I am not sure if while revegging if the wierd leaves will grow mostly because I only took them real late before (42 days) when they did and not sure yet, been about 3 weeks now
daves_00184.JPG

daves_00275.JPG

last words on grow are I watered plain on wednesday 3 days after molasses water and plan to add molasses again to bigger JH ,BB and BC plants likely tomorrow night 3 days later again.

Here are a bunch pictures of last night when I took out the one gallon pots only since the other ones I think I want to keep still to avoid any handling stress.Overall I am pretty happy at the looks so far.I do see what looks like minor nutrient burn on leaf tips on Berry Bomb and the JackHerer but not too bad. I also watered last night too just plain sat out tap water. I am still thinking I am low on some stuff and the Nitrogen slowly releasing this late.I think switching to a different flowering fertilizer like bat guano with less N and more Phosphorus and also adding some lime to help out with the Calcium so I dont feel the want to add CalMag
Before pictures I pinched those 2 BerryBomb Buds growing wierd looking like stretching still or probably revegging or maybe to much N.
Here is repostof about a week ago then last nights pinches and how they looked afterwards
daves_00570.JPG

daves_00662.JPG

026288.JPG

020419.JPG

019430.JPG

and some more of this BerryBomb clone at 53 days of 12/12 lighting in the self watering pot my friends offered and looking better than the mom plant I enjoyed
023329.JPG

014721.JPG

015649.JPG

016599.JPG

017542.JPG

018487.JPG

021394.JPG

023329.JPG

These shots are of my Blue Cheese fem seed plant at 39 days of 12/12 I am pleased with also and kind of waiting for more swelling of flowers over these last Im thinking 4 more weeks?
024301.JPG

0101119.JPG

013797.JPG

012875.JPG

011960.JPG

Here are some of the Jack Herer clone at 53 days 12/12 and being the most mature and looking good enough for chopping at day 70 but I think I will let her finish out more if needed since new pistils are showing and the flowers seem to be working on some density :)
also to hit that 2oz I would like from it along with the other 2 big ones in flower at 2 oz each at their time
0091224.JPG

025305.JPG

0061602.JPG

0071499.JPG

0081375.JPG

Then my one gallon pot plants in flower I am pleased with so far now too.The JH2 clone and PB2 look similar structure and both resined up and setting up a decent main topper on this no training from clone run on them both.The JH like COorganics mentioned does do well this way and I have a sister of the flowering JH2 in veg that has come to the point of needing to be topped unless I can transplant and flower it bigger untrained :Namaste: Another sister JH clone in veg was topped and will be a mom for future clones
Here are the JH2 on right and Purple Bud2 clone left at 35 days of 12/12 lights
0012175.JPG

and the 22 day 12/12 PB1 tallest Im figuring to out weigh her sister when finished but the size so far on JH may be winner.I am hoping on 14g each of these 3, not sure really on that yet
0041925.JPG

closer ups of toppers JH2 first 35 days flower
0032048.JPG

PB2 35 days flower with no purple to be seen but looking of good quality so far to me
0022144.JPG

PB1 22 days flower
0051811.JPG

Ok thats my recent update,I have so much to do it feels to keep up on a perpetual grow like transplants and other maintence in veg as simple as spraying them to keep things bug free as the flower side is currently. All it takes is this slacking by me to invite the spidermite for a bite
Thankyou for checking up on my grow friends:high-five:

nice work mate, im literally salivating
i have never suffered the spider mite problem thankfully LOL
maybe because of the desert enviroment i live in :)
:thanks:
Keep up your great growing and cleanly setup profesor x.When the plants are healthy they can naturally ward them off. Spider mites are nasty and tough and from what I read thrive better in dryer hotter conditions. With my ongoing grow it is easy to keep them going when I slack off

I transplanted my next to flower JH clone and did have to train a little for height reasons. It still will have the main topper being dominant with some lower nodes already close. She will have time to set up roots until I chop my first plant in about 2-3 weeks I hope sitting here in need I am.
daves_00277.JPG

daves_00473.JPG

into this nice smelling cooked mix with the fall leaves mostly decomposed now.This was the same stuff they went into from solo cups and it worked for them in it only partially cooked then.
daves_00366.JPG

daves_00571.JPG

I made plans in my head of transplanting the Blue Cheese into a bigger pot next and and finally the Purple Bud fem seed plant that is way overgrown last into a 7 gal grow bag. This will be if done my first try growing weed in one.It has been sitting around and I made the decision after looking at my 5gallon pot that was short and wide and could lengthen mix drying out causing slower growth.
the BC looking rough but growing strong
daves_00755.JPG

and the potato free veg area now.The garlic is barely hanging in there still but in a bunch of mix I will be using to set up the next soil batch to cook after these other two transplants empty my tub.
daves_00185.JPG

that PB on the right is a mess I will have to prune heavy and clean it up.I probably should trim roots when transplanting since Im planning to chop at least half of branches and height off. More worm food itll be and my year long build up of worm castings will be my substitute for my compost since my 5 gal bucketful is empty already I had thought would last the winter for me.I hope a little goes a long way on them:green_heart:

When my lights go off in couple hours it will be their second day length of 11 hours since I just switched from 12/12. I use to use these hours only and ventured from them and have been realizing quite a few members here are currently running 11/13 with good success and some why words. when flower day 60 starts tonight at lights on I plan to pull out my plants and inspect them. I like the looks of my first plant to harvest and will just do it on day 70 no matter what.I have to get the rotation moving as I am overgrown in the vegging area. I plan to photo them and peek at the trichomes with a 60x loupe too.

I took a lot of pictures and cant load them all tonight but did load the Jack Herer clone at 60 days flower that is impressing me and showing she will pay me back all the time I have spent on her revegging her after being cut from some 40 days flowering mom which was way to long to try again. I have been able to plan a 70 day flower off this strain Ive cloned clones of foreva it seems and with the looks tonight I feel she will be what I would like in ten days at flower day 70 chop time.Molasses into water tonight for last time and I believe one more plain for last water in 3 but more like 4 days its been lately
daves_0376.JPG

daves_03018.JPG

daves_03113.JPG

daves_0335.JPG

daves_03210.JPG

watered molasses mixture of 1.5 tsp to gallon sat out tap about just over half gallon used , this has been same strenght I have used at every other water last couple or few weeks since I started, and she is first to cram into the flower space putting them back
daves_0433.JPG

I am really proud of this plant and some facts of her flower is she has been half under 4 cfls about 4 inches close and other half 18 inches under the 96x3w reflector Led whole flower time but also shaded from alot of that led from the taller 46 day flower Blue Cheese after its stretch by a foot about now and also leaning over on the JH. Also happy that I barely used any bottled nutrients only a couple really some Bio marine in veg and one calmag in flower finishing with about 4-5 molasses mixtures in late flower.All others plain water easy easy woot woot.Its a good month with my Bday and middle 2 of 4 children Bdays in first 8 days of February and my plants looking nice,now thinking of entering this one for the plant of month for some more icing on these good times:woohoo:

Here are the others I have flowering.I needed to pull them out to check on my JH which holds itself well but the Berry Bomb and Blue Cheese are in need of support and have been leaning on each other or the walls. I need to incorporate more wind in future to strengthen the stems better or even some stakes maybe.I have a small fan on floor but think putting up going over canopy would be better off
This is Berry Bomb clone at 60 days flower
daves_00474.JPG

daves_01054.JPG

daves_01145.JPG

daves_01254.JPG

and its 2 buds I topped to stop stretch and backbuild some flower
daves_0503.JPG

daves_0512.JPG

On that BB I am feeling at least 4 more weeks maybe less with the 11/13 hours now?
Here is my Blue Cheese fem seed plant at 42 days flower and I feel felt had the most pain from moving plants. I can see the flowers building decent and I dont think thats the real reason they have weak stems and are leaning heavy.It seems to be pulling nutrients the most and could finish sooner than I thought like 3-4 weeks.
daves_01346.JPG

daves_01728.JPG

daves_02027.JPG

daves_01531.JPG

daves_01444.JPG

daves_0452.JPG

SO my BC smells great but the Purple Bud clone #2 at 42 days flower smells even better.My Lady said of sweet candy. I still need to transplant and prune the fem seed plant mom I have been putting off to long.Here are the PB1 on left at 29 days flower
and PB 2 on right 42 days
daves_0553.JPG

PB1 topper
daves_0581.JPG

PB2 I would like to see some color of purple in some day but pleased with resin look and smell so far
daves_0573.JPG

And the JH2 clone far right at 42 days flower impressing me also
daves_060.JPG

daves_061.JPG

Thankyou for checking in on my grow good people of 420magazine:peace:

Back
Top Bottom