My Perpetual Journey

I hope everyone had a good Christmas mixed with family, food and good times!!

Just a pic to update how the girls are doing. As you can tell there will be some being removed. Most are doing well. Peace!!

20171228_005632.jpg

:jawdropper:

So many little ladies! I'll have to catch up cuz there's some interesting things going on here. I like the DIY CoB build, and the greenpoint genetics. I'm sitting on some Bandit Breath and Copper Chem. This is getting me excited to pop them.

Entheo your profile picture tells me you want me to send you all of my bud so you can distribute my fair share back to me and give the rest to the needy. Lol
Welcome aboard dude this is a good thread :)

:jawdropper:

So many little ladies! I'll have to catch up cuz there's some interesting things going on here. I like the DIY CoB build, and the greenpoint genetics. I'm sitting on some Bandit Breath and Copper Chem. This is getting me excited to pop them.

Welcome Entheogenerator

Nice!! I've wanted to add Copper Chen to my seed bin but haven't been able to afford just yet.... Stick around, should be good!!

I've removed 8 stragglers.... Now there's 56 left. As far as I can tell they will make it full cycle.

Possible changes to be made to diy cob build. Two runs of 4 cobs on the outsides with a run of 3 in the middle. Reason for this thought is I'm currently only running 455watts when it should be closer to 504watts max... Currently troubleshooting why I'm running shy wattage. Will post update picture after. Peace!!

Is that a 5 by 5 room and dam that's a lot of plants when you flip i would take them to top 2 nodes to get a nice stretch and get nice top cola that is juicy and big and has some good weight to her, I just ran a 23 clone SOG and took it to top 2 nodes it filled the room and was so beautiful I am trying to get that again ASAP just gotta veg a little longer to clone it all again and have some nice ladies for my SOG

When are you going flip?

I would flip soon or it's gonna get outta control in there, and make it hard to water back ladies unless you empty it out, but dam that's a beautiful thing I miss my SOG , I'll be there again soon enough under the PS GOLIATH

Is that a 5 by 5 room and dam that’s a lot of plants when you flip i would take them to top 2 nodes to get a nice stretch and get nice top cola that is juicy and big and has some good weight to her, I just ran a 23 clone SOG and took it to top 2 nodes it filled the room and was so beautiful I am trying to get that again ASAP just gotta veg a little longer to clone it all again and have some nice ladies for my SOG

Hey bignugz! I'm just running a 4x4 tent but she is full lol.

Unfortunately she got stolen from me and most equipment was smashed and tents cut dam ex wife
420-magazine-mobile685765940.jpg
day1
420-magazine-mobile1046977639.jpg
day 33
420-magazine-mobile446418573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile160745636.jpg

That's under a PS GOLIATH and at day 33 looked like 45 it was a great run but I'll do it again soon

Back
Top Bottom