My Very 1st Indoor Grow - Bag Seeds In MG Soil

I am so sorry it has taken this long to post anything. Well, I have bad news. Thanks to a snitch I had to get rid of everything as quick as possible here. Dont worry I didnt trash it just moved it to safe place. I wish I could have got some pics before I had to do this. But I ended up with 19 plants that I cut down and started drying a week ago. I weighed them last night before transport and 1/2 dry weight was 16 lbs. For the exception of the snitch it was a good grow I think. I learned some lessons along the way and do plan on trying again when I move. I am however selling all my lights and transformers. I guess I have to take the good with the bad and not give up!!!!! Thank you all for all your help.

damn wish I was near you!!! I would so take them off your hands and put them to some good use!!!

Yea thats also why you don't tell anybody about a grow op unless its a partner!!! there is a total of 2 people that don't live here that know about my grow op and thats because they look to me for the advice on their grow ops!!! I have helped build 3 since my time here in the :420: community!!! and all the help has came from here!!!

Hope everything turns out well for you sista!!! make sure you get a pic of them when you go back to the safe zone!!!

:peacetwo: sista!!!

Back
Top Bottom