Sillymoose1's - LED - Indoor - Soil - Adventure

He should, haha, it is how the Karma works. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey everyone, just here to give a bigThank You:thanks: to Smokesara!!! She immediately helped with a power supply issue in a buddy's light.:slide::cheesygrinsmiley::slide: Since I helped him fix it, maybe he will let me borrow it when I flowerm:allgood:

The 1st few are of the clone of the biggest plant in the smartpot. It rooted last week and has been transplanted to solo cup for a few days now
The half dead loooking clone is the other clone taken the same time the biggie clone was taken. Its had a hard time rooting but i think it has roots forming. I took another clone from #2 last week and its already rooted! Just transplanted to solo cup after i took pics.
Lastly a group shot of other clones from plants in veg and their momma plants

Also, i think i have talked my friend into lending me his 1200
received_10100331303647325.jpeg
received_10100331302614395.jpeg
received_10100331302659305.jpeg
received_10100331302709205.jpeg
received_10100331302644335.jpeg
received_10100331302589445.jpeg

PS I started a simple number/name system. The big one in smart pot is Biggie then the small bushy one is smallie. Then there is 1,2,3 and 4 as well as A,B,C. At this point biggie has a rooted clone BigC, smallie has a clone in the chamber SmallC.
#2 has a rooted clone 2c or Tootsie
#3 has a clone in chamber 3c or Thirsty
And #4 has a clone in chamber 4c or Foresee

Well SmallC finally decided to show some roots roughly 3 weeks after it was cut. Her top looks rough but we got roots!:cheer:
received_10100331794678295.jpeg
received_10100331794708235.jpeg

Ps so far 3 for 3 clones that rooted. Not using any type of rooting powder, gel, or hormone. I cut the stem @ 45degree angle, trim the leaves and growth off one node and stick it in the cube of rock wool that has soaked in water of 6.5 ph for a day. Mist leaves 2 or 3 times a dsy for 2or3 days then just moisten rockwool till roots formed. I can do a srep by step if anyone is interseted.

Well today my friend finally gave in! After convincing him to let me borrow the 1200 for flowering we ran into the issue of hanging it. I wouldn't be able to hang it from the current hook holding the 300. So since I can't do a simple swap and would have to build a way to hang the 1200 that would basically be permanent, my friend decided to barter the 1200 for some of my harvest. :cheer:
Also after he saw the amazing service from Sara he has decided to purchase another Mar2 unit. Thanks Sara:high-five:

PS. Probably won't get to construct a fixture to hang the light til monday or Tuesday. As soon as light is hung and secure I will make the switch to 12/12. So excited!!!:cheer: I will also transplant 2 more into smart pots Monday or Tuesday, whenever they arrive! And I'll also switch the 300 to veg cabinet and hopefully cut down on some heat!!!

1200 hung and working! 300 in veg cabinet but I think i want a bigger area for veg. :hmmmm:. Maybe a 2x2 from mars. Other than a carbon filter I'm almost positive that'sthe last thing iI could possibly want/need lol.

I finally found a little pistil poking out on Biggie today! The main one I hoped would be femael! :high-five: so I will focus on vegging its clone as my main mother plant since it seems to have the fastest and strongest growth. So at the moment I believe I have 3 females and 2 that haven't shown pistils but have the tear drop shaped growth and not ball looking. I will be surprised if I got all females.

grats on having a girl :laughtwo:

Another good day in the secret garden. Last 2 clones showed roots! Thats 5 for 5!
Did a small defoil and minor adjustments to lst to even up canopy. I thing veg cab had led to close to plants so theyre a bit stressed.
Still waiting on my 2 smart pots so still havent made switch yet. No biggie tho.

Ps last pic is best I could get with phone. Shows some female parts!

Back
Top Bottom